[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit I need some man training I moved to a new area

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Alright /fit I need some man training
I moved to a new area and have been exploring around. I have literally been robbed twice by packs of nig nogs already, I'm starting to think it's cause I don't look intimidating, more like a chubby boy. What are some good full body workout for an absolute beginner. 21yo Male 175 lbs

Anyone know of any good martial arts to train in as well? I don't think they have weapons so I might as well stand up for myself...
... I don't want to be scared of black people lol but I have noticed myself getting jumpy when I walk around
>>
Pic related, not me
>>
>>41292242
Buy a gun x 1
>>
Any workout, muay thai, buy a gun
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 215x235px
>>41292242
>>
>>41292242

I tailored my weightlifting specifically for benefit during martial arts practice/streetfighting. Turns out you don't have to tailor that much.

Bench press=push someone away/arm strength for punching
Bent over row=pulling someone toward you/back+arm strength for throwing an elbow at someone behind you
Deadlift=leg strength for kicks/staying on your feet
Overhead press=pushing someone off
Ab crunch=ability to resist a gut punch/added strength to punch

If all you want is combat effective strength that's pretty much all you need, 3 sets of each 3 times per week.

You will NOT be aesthetic but you'll be hard to put down.
>>
>>41292415

He lives! The Prophet has returned to us from on high. Hear his gospel OP.
>>
>>41292242

Buy a gun. Get a CCW. Purchase some practical training courses to use said gun.

If you try to thai kick some nigger his friends are just going to jump in and curb stomp you.
>>
>>41292242
Go to /k/, i'll save you the time though. Get a glock 26 and a CCW. Congratulations you can now legally kill the nignogs, read up on your self defense laws.
>>
>>41293166
Thank you! Glad u didn't say pipe bomb or a gun lol
>>
>>41292242
Buy some bear mace.
I'm not sure if it would work, I've just always wanted to see an entire pack of violent niggers taken down with bear mace.
>>
Time to move to a different area
>>
>>41292242
leave the fucking area you mong
>>
>>41293899
This.
I'll live in a mexican ghetto, but I refuse to live in the negro ghetto.
>>
>>41293166
Don't use your arm strength to punch, you generate all your power via your legs and twisting your core
>>
>>41292242
you need self awareness first. Doesn't matter what you have when someone gets the drop on you.
>>
File: 1474001903422.jpg (146KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
1474001903422.jpg
146KB, 1000x760px
>>41292242
>living near niggers
>getting robbed by niggers

try gomad, just something to think about anon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.