[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, wait, wait... You're telling me that after I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (57KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 612x491px
Wait, wait, wait... You're telling me that after I've finished my squats/benchpresses etc I should take the plates off the bar?
>>
You can take weight off the bar!?
>>
You use a bar?
>>
>>41289409
Obviously, yes. It's called being polite. Same reason why you wipe your own piss off a toilet seat when you're done, rather than leaving it for the next guy to deal with.

You do wipe the seat, don't you, frogposter?
>>
>He doesn't add two plates to each side for the next person to 'mire
>>
>>41289510
>when I'm alone in the gym I add all the plates to the bar and get up when someone walks in
>>
>>41289508
I solved this by simply pissing in the toilet and not on the seat.
>>
>>41289508
Seems like a bit of a hassle though. I appreciate it when there's already plates on the bar, which means there's less to add/take away.
>>
>>41289508
Wait... Why would you piss on the toilet seat?
>>
File: 1443069712765.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443069712765.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>41289508
Seat pissers
>>
>>41289508
At my uni we've established a system where instead of wiping your own piss off the seat, you simply leave it on, or if you're shitting then you wipe off the piss from the guy before you. It's actually more efficient because for example if I piss and wipe my own piss off and then the next guy pisses and wipes his own piss off, my wiping of the piss was pointless since the other guy wasn't using the seat and was going to wipe it anyways. Instead I piss and don't wipe and then the next guy pisses on top of that. This continues and then whoever wants to shit just wipes all of the previous piss off at once. This may seem gross but it's actually cleaner because it minimizes your chances of unnecessarily having to contact the piss on the seat by making someone only wipe the seat when they have to.
>>
>>41289409
Yes Pajeet. You should also put the dumbbells away instead of leaving them all sprawled out on the floor like an actual civilized being.
>>
>>41290437
this, I'm tired of having to step over obstacles of 10 pound dumbbells laying everywhere because Pajeets are too retarded to put them back
>>
>>41290417
What the fuck dude
>>
>>41290417
"""""Logic"""""" like this is how I gained my phobia of shitting anywhere besides my own home.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.