[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 1000kcal deficit too much? I'm 5'4'',

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Is 1000kcal deficit too much?

I'm 5'4'', 175lbs (down from 210), bike 4km every day because of work but otherwise inactive. Been trying to lose weight mainly by diet change.

I've had a light flu for like two weeks now, and as a result I haven't felt like eating much. I try to stay at around 1500kcal every day, but these weeks i've barely managed to get 500-700. I'm just not hungry. Will it affect my health if I keep this up? or is it just a faster way to weight loss?

thanks for advice, pic unrelated
>>
File: 1485379082060.jpg (20KB, 225x257px) Image search: [Google]
1485379082060.jpg
20KB, 225x257px
>>41289260
>I'm 5'4''
>>
Yes, start with 500 deficit at most. I hope you're a girl.
>>
>>41289277

I am
>>
>>41289293
Never lose more than 1% of your bodyweight/week. That's your benchmark.
>>
File: singeltear.jpg (7KB, 256x196px) Image search: [Google]
singeltear.jpg
7KB, 256x196px
>>41289272
>>
>>41289293
Okay your height makes sense now. To go further, it won't necessarily affect you health other than make you feel awful and tired. As long as you're getting your minerals and vitamins you'll be fine.
>also
C-can I eat your pussy?
>>
File: bzoem1iciaavv2n.jpg (22KB, 319x355px) Image search: [Google]
bzoem1iciaavv2n.jpg
22KB, 319x355px
>>41289334
I'm decently sure I get everything I need. I have an iron deficiency and take some prescription multivitamin to help get and absorb iron, and what I do eat is usually just raw veg and stuff that doesn't need preparation, so i guess i'm good

pic related, it's you mastering the pussy
>>
>>41289403
Qt cats. If you mostly eat raw veg then I highly recommend you learn how to cook. Use spices to your advantage. That way even if you're not eating much you are at least satisfied with the way it tastes and it'll help you stick to your diet.
>>
>>41289515
I actually do cook a lot! i usually make big batches of vegan burrito bowls or salmon packets or something and have it the entire week. My recent shove-raw-produce-into-my-face-and-call-it-a-day style of cooking is just because i'm sick.
>>
>>41289260
no deficit is 'too much'. Probably the dumbest thing circulated on this website. People have fucking water fasted for months and come out okay.

it would suck and might make you get off the wagon but you can eat at whatever deficit you want. Ideally you want to keep eating some protein to keep muscle but the muscle loss effects of fasting are grossly exaggerated.
>>
>>41289677

Also anyone who says 'starvation mode' as a reason why you should only have a deficit of X calories is a fucking retard who you shouldn't listen to.
>>
That sounds good tbqh. I've had a go at making vegan quesadillas. I try to eat as little meat as possible and it's mostly just chicken/fish that I eat. But anyway good luck with losing the weight, you did good so far.
>>
>>41289704
Oops meant for
>>41289593
>>
File: 1490201488704.jpg (154KB, 400x438px) Image search: [Google]
1490201488704.jpg
154KB, 400x438px
>>41289260
>5'4"
>>
>>41289835
i'm a short gal, and when i reach my goal i will be a cutie little pixie who can have a short haircut without looking like a fucking furry eggplant and wear long flowy dresses and oversized sweaters

goddamn i'm gonna get there
i will be a fairy
boys are gonna pick me up and spin me around without gasping for air
ITS GONNA HAPPEN
>>
>>41289868
I'd take you with or without the attached penis. Pls be in London
>>
>>41289911
i'm gonna get skinny and i'm gonna come to london to fulfill your futa dreams, m8
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.