[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will people notice if I wore 3 inch shoes, or is that just the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
Will people notice if I wore 3 inch shoes, or is that just the edge I need to have more respect and admiration?
>>
It probably won't get noticed, but that one moment you come into contact with someone and you are both shoeless, the disrespect level will tear through you with the heaviest axe of shame.
>>
File: heels.jpg (118KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
heels.jpg
118KB, 1000x1000px
>>41287194
>>41287449
It does seem like a reasonable way to level the field vis a vis women wearing high heels. For example, you might be naturally taller than a grill but she will think you're a manlet because she's taller than you in her heels. And when you take your shoes off, you'll still be taller than her.

Obviously still not going to help if you're a turbomanlet.
>>
>>41287194
No, but they'll notice you're wearing those ugly ass shoes.
>>
No, just get comfortable with whatever height yo're at. If you have to be a manlet, don't be an insecure one.
>>
Only if they make you walk funny
>>
>>41287194
don't do this op. it's usually obvious and it's unbelievably cringe
>>
>>41287194
If you're under 5'6", I say go for it.
>>
>>41287449
first post is always best post
>>
>>41287194
What if some chick sees you and falls for you while thinking that you're 6'0 only to later realise that you're actually 5'9 manlet?
>>
I have a buddy who is my height at 5'6. He has slayed more pussy than girls I've even talked to. He's a little prick really, but he's never struggled.

Last time I met up with him he stood up to greet me and was about 3 inches taller than me. I called him out straight away and he fessed up. He said since he got them it's gotten easier to get girls and that, once they're in the bedroom fucking the simply do not notice that he's actually short as shit.

I refuse to resort to that level of deception just to up my chances slightly but he doesn't have those scruples and they work for him so if you're not ashamed of being a fraud, go for it.
>>
>>41288067
no worse than a push-up bra
>>
I don't see the point in wearing these unless it's for a special reason. Wearing these day in day out is just going to make your calves tight and shorten your Achilles tendon. Probably weaken some muscles too from changing your gait. At least stretch regularly if you choose to wear them regularly.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.