[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What motivates you, /fit/? I used to come here all of the time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What motivates you, /fit/?

I used to come here all of the time up until 2013.
I was making gains, slowly but surely. I've always struggled putting on mass because of my metabolism.
In 2013 a good friend of mine passed away, and with him went all of my motivation to get in better shape. I was just too depressed to focus on lifting and none of it seemed to matter any more.

Recently I started bulking again, telling myself that I'll start working my way back to where I was before but I'm not sure that I can hold myself to it, I've become lazy over the past 3-4 years. This is my first time back on this board since then.

Why do you do it, /fit/? Is it for the girls? Is it to look at yourself in the mirror? For compliments when you post body pictures here? I want to make it, bros, but I don't know how to push myself back into gear.
>>
>>41286747
My biggest motivations that I am better than 99,99% of the human population in almost everything
>>
The white race
>>
First off it's 5% motivation
95% discipline

The motivation has become, looking myself in the mirror, seeing how I've progressed and how I want to get bigger/leaner.
>>
>>41286747
It's not motivation you need, it's discipline
>>
File: IMG_0075.png (237KB, 382x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.png
237KB, 382x597px
>>41286747
I lift to vent out my anger
And to also look sexy
>>
>>41287045
YOU RACKA DISCIPRINE
>>
>>41286747
I lift for myself. I want to be stronger and with that comes looking good aswell.
>>
>>41286747
I lift because I farted and everyone's looking at me so I have to do something to look busy.
>>
>>41286747
i need something and it fell on the floor and it's heavy.
>>
I just like being strong. It makes me feel closer to my ancestors because they were beasts. And the discipline makes me feel more confident, like I can do anything I put my mind to.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.