[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spent 80 bucks at the rub and tug joint >get home >want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>spent 80 bucks at the rub and tug joint
>get home
>want to fap

why the fuck do i keep doing this? what the fuck is the point of wasting my money if i just come home and bust another nut anyway
>>
>>41284472
The what joint?
>>
Why would you ever pay for a handjob you have hands it feels the fucking same
>>
File: 1492836023601.gif (228KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492836023601.gif
228KB, 400x250px
>>41284672
Oh, that's a waste of 80 dollars... Tbh, just get a cuck cage and wear it for a week, then stick in a buttplug. You'll never want to ejaculate again.
>>
File: 128357192343.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
128357192343.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>41284693
>>
>>41284472
u lik dat honay
u lik me touch u naughty boy
u so sthexay hunigh
u pay me $40
>>
File: 1488170445656.jpg (217KB, 700x878px) Image search: [Google]
1488170445656.jpg
217KB, 700x878px
>>41284711
Spending your days as a horny mess is god tier
>>
>>41284472
How do i go about doing this?

assume your explaining it to an autismo
>>
It depends on where you go

It sounds like you got a mediocre massage, a good ass 20 minute massage with a handy at the end is worth 60-80 for me personally
>>
the place I go to is 60 bucks for an hour massage and a tug at the end

I go once a week, totally worth it
>>
>>41284774

Do some research on RubMaps (requires paid membership) or USASexGuide (free) for your area to find the parlors that offer extras. Then go in and don't act like a cop. When they put you in the room, strip down completely naked and don't drape yourself with the towel. That shows them you know what you're there for. Always accept the table shower if she offers. When she's rubbing your back, touch her leg and see how she responds. But if you already know the place offers HE finishes from consulting the websites, then you should be good to go. All those other steps are just to ensure the girl that you aren't a cop since you'll probably be acting nervous considering you're autistic.
>>
>>41284791
i need to find a joint like this.
>>
>>41284835

Just look for Asian places with red lettering, like "MASSAGE." When you get into the room, MAKE SURE you strip naked before lying down, and if she's inching towards your cock eventually, kind of open up your legs to her to let her know you want it. You should also tip her at least 30 or so depending on the base rate for the 1hr massage, because they might have body guards somewhere for jewish customers. This is what my friend who does it told me to do when I was going crazy never getting any. I got a GF since then and didn't try it, but he says it's "80 dollars well spent."

>>41284672

>virgin confirmed

There's a huge difference with having an actual woman with her hands on your cock.
>>
>>41284897
You sound like a huge faggot
>>
>>41284472
Start killing women.
>>
Why spend 80 bucks for a handy when I get a blowey joey from a hooker on the street for 20$
>>
>>41284472
>fit related

saged
>>
>>41286434
This. Got a $5 blowing from a crackhead. Best nut ever.
>>
>>41286440
Enjoy your STI.

sage
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.