[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit/ let's talk water. I keep reading that tap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Alright /fit/ let's talk water.

I keep reading that tap water has a lot of contaminants in in one of them being estrogen potentially coming from contraception pills and women's' urine. Do you think it affects us negatively? I saw some water filters on amazon for £20-£30 but do they even help? Should I start buying bottled water? I am genuinely concerned and confused. This isn't just about making gains but to ensure my test levels are fine and that I don't fuck myself over without even realizing.
>>
>>41279682
Bump for interest
>>
Bump, cmon faggots stop posting in manlet and threads, this is important.
>>
>>41279682
Invest in a good water filter or buy purified water. Why is this even a thread?
>>
>not wanting them sweet boob gains
>>
>>41279682

Here in the US I use one of the Pur filters that attaches to the faucet.

Don't know if they have the same in the UK, but I just had to replace my old one. Was about 35 USD for the filter, and a 2 pack of filters is about 30 USD.

Now, the box says they last about 3-4 months, but I end up needing to replace every 40-50 days. It's still cheaper than bottled water at several liters a day.

And don't be that worried. You're far more likely to have industrial chemical residue in unfiltered water. That shit's carcinogenic, and your test levels are worth dick all if you're 50% tumor
>>
File: 1487272969238.jpg (104KB, 738x787px) Image search: [Google]
1487272969238.jpg
104KB, 738x787px
>>41279682
>current year
>still drinking (((unfiltered))) water

WEW
>>
>>41279682
dude I've been drinking a gallon jug of water straight from the tap every day for 6 months now and nothings happened except me being hydrated.
>>
Depends on where you live. Some cities have trace amounts of birth control in their tap water.

I'd either drink Evian or invest in a good filter.

Evian gets shipped from France so you might be concerned about BPA leakage in the water if the bottles spend a lot of time in direct sunlight during shipping.
>>
I am not really sure about this but isn't there norm form maximum amount of synthetic estrogen in drinking water? After exceeding this, water is marked as not safe for drinking and have to be cleaned again. EU has regulation for amount of pollution in drinking water and estrogen is one of pollutants.
>>
I live in Norway and we have the best tap water in the world so I don't really worry about this.

But how the fuck can there be estrogen in the water? Shouldn't all men be fat and whiny then?
>>
>>41279682
Coming from the USA all I can tell you is that water quality varies from city to city here. Basically if you live in a coal town or city that's notoriously corrupt don't drink the water since the EPA is defanged and bad polticians don't give a fuck about water quality. Idk what your city is like or the standards in your country are so do some legwork on that and decide for yourself.

If your city's polticians are terrible try to get politically active for your countrymen either too ignorant or poor to enjoy clean water
>>
File: hospital.jpg (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hospital.jpg
45KB, 800x600px
>>41279682
If you live in Michigan you most definitely have a problem with your drinking water.
>>
File: tokkve46a89y.jpg (78KB, 768x384px) Image search: [Google]
tokkve46a89y.jpg
78KB, 768x384px
reverse osmosis is the best technology. You would also ideally bathe in this water, human aren't as porous as frogs to turn gay, but it is an unwanted dosage.
>>
Come to Scotland, we don't do bad things to your water!
>>
File: 1478829827570.jpg (9KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1478829827570.jpg
9KB, 262x263px
>>41281190
>>mfw in America they are all fat and whiny
>>
rain water masterrace
>>
>>41279682
Bottled water is a meme and a waste of money. I started filtering my water with a gravity filter i bought off Amazon for $40 a couple years ago. Best investment ever. It comes with a ppm reader, so you can test the difference between it and tap water. After drinking filtered water, I never let the disgusting taste of tap water touch my mouth. There is a difference, it's worth it because it tastes better and it gets all the shit out of it.

tl;dr BUY IT NOW
>>
>>41281194

It's not just that.

I almost typed out a Alex Jones level rant, but here's the core: the modern American doesn't give a fuck because they don't see themselves as affected by it. The modern conservative talks responsibility but shucks off most of it to cry over political trigger issues. The modern liberal waves the flag of society but then trips over their own idealogical shoelaces.

They're not bad, just too dumb to not stick their dick in the running blender
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.