[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>browse /fit/ after a few months off >"let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 66

File: 1488678003035.jpg (719KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1488678003035.jpg
719KB, 2000x1500px
>browse /fit/ after a few months off
>"let's see what the bros are up to!"
>"CHAD IS FUCKING STACIE WITH HIS 9 INCH DICK WHILE EATING PIZZA OFF HER ASS"
>"HAHA MANLETS KYS"
>"TFW NO GF NEVER GONNA MAKE IT"

Friends, let's have a feel good thread. Post inspirational stories, stories of you making it, tell me what gets you up in the morning, or tell us how you're overcoming your obstacles.
>>
>>41279261
Why don't you start?
I signed up a month ago and been only to the gym 4 times. Could use some motivation myself.
>>
>>41279286

Sure, friend.

>was always the skinny kid in high school
>used to get picked on, especially by my older brother
>he takes me to the gym a few times, but I never really stay with it
>first year of university now
>see a lot of jacked guys and finally decide to put my bitching aside and go to the gym
>lifting for 4 years now
>my brother complimented me on my physique a week ago for the first time

I started off lifting to not be skinny and to win the respect of my brother, but I'm going to continue lifting to grow stronger and perhaps one day help that skinny kid who timidly walks into the gym for the first time.
>>
>>41279261
My first child came last week, so now I have the motivation to become the strongest dad at his school.

And make the other dads feel insecure about themselves because their wife's want me instead.
>>
>>41279348

Congrats! Boy or girl?
>>
>>41279261
>depressed for a few years
>nothing really helps, my day to day routine is slowly beating me down
>i suggest to my friend that we should start working out
>it's fun, it's exhausting, it's great
>it's the thing to look forward to for me these days
i've been liftan for only 4 months now but i can see this becoming an addiction. thanks for the sticky and showing me the light, brehs.
>>
im a failed chad and I can safely say I could never be with a stacy, I have no idea why youre all so hung up on them. Ive caught the edge of some of it and here is what I can tell you

>horribly obnoxious drunks and they get drunk at least once a week so you can expect a lot of that
>lots of cheating, stacy lives in the moment with no foresight and has a "whats passed is passed" and "live in the moment" mentality
>generally boring. often just talks about others, TV, and the weekend escapades. doesnt like to try anything that could be considered weird in any way
>sex isnt good because they have 0 sexual frustration

actually come to think of it this describes at least half of women not just stacy
>>
>>41279340
Very nice.
My reasoning is me going Bald which is a bit insecure but I'm lifting. Hoping to visit the gym at least 10 times each month.
>>
>>41279375
A boy, and strong af.

Every diaper change is a wrestling match, so I have high hopes for him.
>>
>>41279407
try biotin, if they sell that shit in your country. helps a ton.
don't blowdry your hair, don't use shampoos with silicone, no conditioners, no fancy bullshit. wash your hair daily if possible, don't use water that's too hot. brush your hair at least twice a day gently(buy a boar brush if necessary).
t. hairchad
>>
>>41279348
>wife's

If your condition is genetic you might want to get your kid a tutor
>>
File: IMG_0574.jpg (106KB, 584x909px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0574.jpg
106KB, 584x909px
>>41279261
>Prithee, m'Lady, might I throw my gaze upon your rumpscuttle?
>Yes, my dear, inch those court appearance trousers down to revel thy magnificent can
>Oh my indeed
>On first glimpse, mine heart leaps in rapture
>What is that over there, schnuckums?
>*Teleports behind you*
>Alas, I am closer, and with bottoms-bared you are vulnerable to my stealth attack
>*Crouches down at lightning speed*
>Why, greetings, fair arse. Might I withdraw a whiff?
>A gentleman cannot help but notice the arresting nature your curvature sports
>You are an arse that began its journey in full rosiness and pert quality
>However, blessed buttocks, like a daffodil that has been ravaged by slugs, you are now an arse that sags in a permanent frown, your crack housing a dark-grey fartdriller, permanently pungent
>The hands of the clock have not been kind, dearest arse, however you must now be ready for my hands, which I assure you.. will be... most kind...
>*Playful chortle*
>That's it, reveal yourself to me
>*Wedges buttockflaps apart, slowly, as the clagnut speckled hairs pull on each other and eventually snap apart, letting out a strong scent of rotting chicken and stale piss*
>*SNIFF*
>You did not disappoint me, my lower-class lovebug. It is a powerful aroma.. Thou hast revealed Thy favors and Thy bounties
>*SNIFF*
>Like the first guft of wind as you open a packet of sliced ham!
>Come on lass, you know what I require
>SQUEEEELDGE BOOOOOOOOOR BITOW POW POW BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BROOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRQUUUOP
>>
File: 1287981131136.jpg (55KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1287981131136.jpg
55KB, 800x600px
>>41279630
>>
>>41279261
my motivational story of april
> lost virginity finally at 18 years old, with my dance partner, who i prob gonna date soon
> started olympic weightlifting- what motivates me to go to the gym
> met a guy who did weightlifting for 10 years and coaches me for the lolls
> finished last year of school only the last tests ahead
> got 35 cannabis plants into the forest
>mfw i dont know gow to greentext
>>
>>41279630
There's no way you don't have mental issues.
>>
File: 1492443825121.png (216KB, 432x413px) Image search: [Google]
1492443825121.png
216KB, 432x413px
>>41279630
>>
ive lost 13 lb in a month from keto. i can almost see my old human shape to my body and my energy levels are ultra consistent all day

ive also helped my autism a bit by watching some "how to be chad" youtube channel
>>
im not fat
>>
>>41279261

went to BBQ this sat, friends haven't seen me in a few months since it was winter weather said I had some beefcake going on. Wore my v-neck that I only wear to the gym, got some candids taken, gonna put it on my tinder and hopefully rope some nice 7/10's and tell them I'm going to cut in a couple months.
>>
>>41279340
>winning the respect of my brother
this sounds real lame dude, i dont have a brother though i just have sisters. now that i think about it a tough cool bro that encourages me to do alpha shit would be cool
>tfw didnt have a brother to spar with as a kid
fuk bro
>>
>>41279780
same thing.. 2 sisters always wished i had an older bro
>>
File: 1474653585695.gif (858KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
1474653585695.gif
858KB, 200x267px
You people need Jordan B Peterson.

I've never lived a more meaningful life before him.
>>
>>41279261
>Dropped 30 pounds after football season
>Strength went up
>Starting to see veins and abs
>Gotten more pussy in 3 months than I have all my life
>10/10 girl asks me to prom
>Got a 4.3 GPA last semester

I'm fucking making it boys and it feels fantastic. Getting /fit/ was the best choice I have ever made.
>>
>>41279382
Pmuch this.
Feels like leveling in a rpg.
>>
>>41279415
Please please please don't buy him video games. DONT PUT HIM THROUGH THAT HELL. Get him playmates with girls and let him socially explore. Don't let him get fat and get him into a fit hobby early. But those are just things that my parents messed up on me. Good luck dadnon
>>
>>41279389
You sound borderline misogynistic. But I have to admit good girls seem to be getting rare.
>>
File: hands.jpg (203KB, 1200x1144px) Image search: [Google]
hands.jpg
203KB, 1200x1144px
>done with alcohol for over a month now, longest abstaining in years
>weight loss is chugging away smoothly at 2lbs per week
>should be able to get to ~10% bodyfat this year
>can finally do a legit wide pullup
>can finally jog a 5k on a treadmill without stopping
>will do a "real" 5k in June
>waking up at 630am every morning feeling good
>2 job interviews this week

i still need to work on getting a social life after ruining almost every relationship in my life (thanks alcohol and laziness!) but i believe i've snapped out of a depression that has been going on for years now.
>>
>>41279261
>tfw I now walk around my house without a shirt on not fearful of having the blinds completely closed like some sort of MLP masturbation furnace fearful of what people think of my body

It's strange, my summer cut has created some definition and my minor 8 months of lifting with shitty dumbells at home has got me some good results. I feel..... I feel like I'm making it. Fuck. I want to ride this feel train till I die.
>>
>>41279261
I used to be quite unhappy with how my body looked. I was very insecure about my puffy looking face, my acne, my hairy back, bad posture and supposedly wide hips.

Puffy face and wide hips, turned out to be due to being around 25% bf ever since high school. I've been hovering around 13-16% and am way happier about how I look.

Acne was cured with accutane. I still have some deep scars that need some healing but everything in time.

Could convince my bro to remove my back hair with an epilator every 2 weeks, so that's cool. Planning on getting laser hair removal, but my dermatologist suggest to wait at least 3 months after finishing my accutane medication before starting LHR.

Lifting and Deadlifts and face pulls in particular fixed my posture and I've received occasional compliments on looking big after just a year of lifting and despite being on a cut for 3-4 months during this period.

I'm gaining wait slowly and improving my lifts and I'll be studying to get a bachelors degree in economics starting September. Everything's improved since I started lifting and paid attention to my nutrition.
>>
I defeated anorexia for the most part and am now going to gym every other day since April 2, already seeing some improvement + ability to enjoy food without feeling bad (just struggling with getting enough, I still overestimate things out of habit...)

As a short 157 cm (5.2 in retard units I think) chick, there's nothing more magical than feeling like I could actually defend myself when needed
>>
>>41279918
grats for overcoming fucking anorexia
a friend of mine had it and it was not nice looking at her, even tho I did my best to help her and she is fine again
>>
>>41279630
thx anon made me laugh
>>
>survive near death car collision
>recover and back to normal after 3 months
>decide to get /fit/ because life is too short and always wanted to be
>go on /fit/ for first time ever
>despite being 5'6 manlet with disability anons help me get started

Honestly, thank you to everyone who helped me get started. If this pans out, I'll post pics in the future.
>>
>>41279894
Fuckin' hell man, good shit!!
>>
>>41279261

With my 26th birthday coming up, I've come to the conclusion that I'm irreparably damaged.

>have qt gf
>have awesome dog
>repped 315 on bench today
>everything else is completely and utterly broken

>Zero family
>been cutting off friends more and more and don't exactly know why
>living off gf's trust fund and feel no urge to go back to work despite having several lucrative skillsets
>world seems just as broken as I am

Feelsgoodman.
>>
>>41279456
I have biotin by but haven't taken it much. Will get back on it and on Nizoral because of dandruff. I don't expect my hair to last till end of the year but it'd be nice if they did.
Thanks bro.
>>
>>41280217
>have a gf
nah you're fine senpai
>>
>>41280252

Right? Alpha as fuark.
>>
>>41279780
>this sounds real lame dude

never wanted to make your dad proud? it is pretty much the same thing, if you have a really cool brother.
>>
>>41280217
careful. unless your gf is very secure with your situation, she'll eventually resent the fact that you aren't "providing" for her. Even if she's 200% set for life in her trust fund, the average girl gets it in her head that she still needs a man that will spend his money on her.

Then, when you breakup, you have 0 family and friends to fall back on. any friendships developed that involve your girlfriend will 99% default to her side, and there's usually no sharing friends when a breakup happens.
Seek some independence from her before it uproots your entire life.

t. experience
>>
File: 1491516430491.gif (2MB, 340x191px) Image search: [Google]
1491516430491.gif
2MB, 340x191px
>Got to my heaviest weight at 340 this january
>Used to lift but stopped several years ago
>change diet, start lifting, runnig again
>down 60 lbs so far
>feel better than i have in along time
>lifts are higher than they've ever been
>running my first 5k this month
>gf wants the d all the time now
>still a lot of work to do but now i know i can make it
>>
>>41280348

I know it sounds like tripe, but that won't happen with her.

As for everything else you talked about: Been there, done that.

>left home at 16, supported myself entirely and worked full-time through a highly respected university
>dated a girl there, made her my surrogate family, had all the same friends
>broke up two years in, had everyone turn against me
>spent all of my time alone
>survived two suicide attempts, alone
>burnt out from mental/emotional stress, working 50 hour weeks and full time school, president of my fraternity, philanthropy work, etc
>drop out halfway through senior year
>get a good job
>get way too hard into the partying scene for a year or so
>burn out, disgusted with myself
>leave the town I was in, cut ties with everyone from that scene
>Now I'm basically alone, just with what I said.
>Not suicidal anymore. Haven't been for a couple years. Just tired.

But no, she won't leave me. I'll decay into a decently strong lump of flesh and die in bed, before that happens.
>>
>>41280393
cool, sounds like you got a good one. good luck bro.
>>
>>41280433

Yup
>>
>>41279830
Your parents buying you vidya didn't make you an autistic faggot, anon
>>
File: 1451808273890.jpg (542KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451808273890.jpg
542KB, 1920x1200px
>>41279286
This picture always motivates me
>>
>>41279780
>this sounds real lame dude
>I don't have a brother though

Opinion discarded
>>
im so fucking depressed lads
>>
File: 1492640287450.png (277KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
1492640287450.png
277KB, 598x566px
>>41279261
>Hit a 315 5x5 today on squat
>10 lb jumps from 275
>surprised I haven't stalled yet
>just happy to be making squat progress
>>
>>41279261
>there is this group at my class
>that group of chads
>Most play soccer
>Most taller than me
>Still, im friends with them
>I had some mass, but always thought that they woul kill me in a fight
>Out of the blue, decide to arm wrestle with one of them, who is waaaaaay taller than me
>Surprisingly, we are tied
>No we do it from time to time, he wins sometimes and so do I

Welp thats it, feels good but nothin special
>>
>>41279389
>sexual frustration
Please elaborate
>>
>2015
>gf breaks up with me because i was a depressed pussy
>realized i was depressed because of her
>life without her is amazing
>lean out and look good
>fast forward to now
>we both live in KC
>run into her at west port
>shes married
>2 hours later shes all over me
>baited her into thinking i was interested
>start flirting with another girl at the bar that was 9/10 but dumb as fuck
>leave with that girl
>see the look on ex's face
>texts me an hour later "i was really hoping to leave with you tonight, come back"
>old me would have gone back
>new me ss'd the text and sent it to her husband
>>
File: 1328.jpg (37KB, 379x395px) Image search: [Google]
1328.jpg
37KB, 379x395px
>>41282442
You are there bud, you made it
>>
File: 1492991348514.png (38KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
1492991348514.png
38KB, 730x290px
>>41279261
I have a female friend now.

She's super petty and kind of a mess. I've decided I'm going to get her to go to the gym with me and improve both our lives.

I make her work out. She teaches me how to cook. I think its a good deal.

I still don't like hearing about her hookups though
>>
>>41279894
I know your struggle... feels good doesn't it?? Keep it up, bro!
>>
>>41282501
Sounds like you're getting whored for attention. Absolutely not a problem if you don't mind it though
>>
>>41282590
She made it very clear I was, but I don't mind as there is no real reason to care.

I'm gonna keep looking for a qt.g. but if I can help her and help myself in the process why not.

If she ever does something to truly piss me off I'll probably just drop contact, as cruel as it sounds I come first in my life. Most women are basic.

I'm looking for the small handful that have more to offer in this world
>>
>>41282501
why do you care about hearing about her hook ups? just listen to her talk about them like you would listen to a male friend talk about them. everyone here will tell you its beta but honestly it will just make you seem like someone who respects her as a person and she'll probably say good things about you to her friends.

also even if you hate it and feel beta etc. its worth it if she can legit teach you how to cook. one of the best skills to have in general, more so if you're gettin fit
>>
>>41279340

I fucking love those guys who are helpful enough to approach me and say something when I do something wrong. My 3rd visit was yesterday and a guy gave me some tips on loading weight. Good thing I was using light weights or I would've made the bar fly off the rack by leaving 50lbs on one side.
>>
>fucked girl off of tinder after being gymcel for two years
>getting serious gf vibes from her now

I just wanted a chubby girl i liked talking to that I could pound every once and a while. I'm way beyond wanting a gf.
>>
>>41279630
holy fuck that's autistic but fucking kek
>>
>>41281094
litteraly living proof
>>
>>41282697
>but honestly it will just make you seem like someone who respects her as a person and she'll probably say good things about you to her friends.
beta
>>
>>41283138
>finally fuck a girl after a long dry spell
>immediately want nothing to do with her
are you me
>>
>>41283651
same. lezzers are crazy and get obsessively attached to me because i eat pussy better than anyone
>>
>>41279348
>My first child came last week
Daddy you're big and strong, *pant pant* much bigger *uuhh~* than all the icky little boys, I-I love you daddyyyyyyyy~!
Oh oh why is my no-no sticky daddy? *teehee*
>>
>>41282669
>If she ever does something to truly piss me off I'll probably just drop contact, as cruel [CHAD] as it sounds I come first in my life. Most women are basic.
110x this
>I'm looking for the small handful that have more to offer in this world
iktf bro, the number I've come to is fewer than the fingers on one hand. Don't forget though, that could change at a moments notice.

I reacall the 26 years of treating them "equally" (when in reality I was supplicating to the pussy and sacrificing my balls to the alter of stronk-wyming), it doesn't work. Never has. Remember equality and equity to them is repression., working hard for something is sexism, and expecting and treating them like complete individuals who can have benefits that must be weighed out by responsibility, why that to them is plain old misogyny.
>>
>>41283762
Actual autism
>>
File: zyzz_is_watching.gif (944KB, 275x428px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz_is_watching.gif
944KB, 275x428px
> Started a different routine
> Making some decent gains even though I'm cutting
> Graduating college
> Dat software engineering money

Life's not too bad.
>>
>>41282246
What's got you down. I find writing down my thoughts helps organize them into things I can tackle head on. Try it anon.
>>
>>41279830
not this anon but BUY HIM BOOKS

MAKE HIM READ ENCYCLOPEDIAS AND SHIT

DO NOT SUBJECT HIM TO THE INTERNET UNTIL AT LEAST 12

and you'll get a smart semiautist son

social anxiety is more easily cured than being a dumb kid
>>
>>41282246
My man what's wrong. You can talk to us
>>
Yeah im tired of all this pessimistic bullshit
>No girls will ever love you
>____lets btfo
>HEIGHT FACE FRAME
>Fuck i hate women so much

Making a guess its all newfags who overtrain and fuck their test levels. I think ss is actually too much for newbies. They should train twice a week, they'd see the same results.
>>
>>41282501
Thats cool dude, dont act like a beta, be reliable and flirt a lot and she might even fool around with you. You save your heart and soul for those that deserve it mate, but your dick is just meat. Have some fun with it.

t. former puritan
>>
File: 1482305371995.png (97KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482305371995.png
97KB, 234x250px
>>41279835
>borderline misogynistic
So he's almost in touch with reality?
>>
>>41279835
He just seems to be noting his observations, without too much judgement or hatred/rage. Stop using mysogynistic for any situation when people are critical of some women.
>>
>>41283927
If this is an accurate representation of your personality, women probably don't want to date you because you're kind of a dick. Js.
>>
>start working out
>see tiny progress
>get depressed and stop working out
>lose all of the minimal strength gains
>rinse repeat for 2 years

I have nothing to be happy about
>>
>>41279894
Great to hear, brother. You're gonna make it.
>>
>>41279807
Post pic please i need to lose some, what diet and routine family?
>>
>>41279340
t. Jerry sandusky
>>
never been to a gym before, my buddy is going to show me how to work out
>>
This thread is making me believe in us. I think we're gonna make it everybody.
>>
>>41284425
You're gonna make it, bro. I can feel it in my bones.
>>
File: tumblr_mzkr3hytC21rs4o0fo1_500.png (79KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzkr3hytC21rs4o0fo1_500.png
79KB, 500x281px
>>41282012
ayy me too bruv. Greek philosophers have always held great significance with me considering im half Greek. Shame about the economy and the fact it is now a muslim ghetto
>>
This week I got mired by gay friend at work, 5/10 married girl, and my eye doctor
>>
>>41279348
wives*
>>
>>41280103
:)

All that manlet bullshit is just a meme
>>
> /fit/

> "my bros"

autismus maximus
>>
>>41279894
Well done man
>You should be the face of /fitfeels/
>>
>>41283762
Why did you do that
>>
I need someone to believe in me, /fit/. I just submitted this application for an entry level job at a screen printing company to try to get out of the restaurant industry. Been out of a job since February. Haven't been to the gym since last May or June, partly due to moving, partly due to getting a gf and falling for the "loves me the way I am" meme (which isn't a meme, unless its interfering with your lifts), and just flat out being lazy. I want to make it, bros. If I don't land a job by the end of this month then I'm gonna be back in the fucking restaurant business again. Every time I think about that, I think, "well when the money runs out, I can just kill myself." I really do not want to go back to restaurants but I can't make these people hire me. I just want something to go right in my shitty life. I feel so defeated. I want to make comic books and have a pretty good idea for a story but I can't do that for a living. I need cash in the meantime to help achieve my dreams. idk, I'm rambling. I need a hug or a drink or something.

/blog
>>
I deadlifted 440lbs for the first time ever, after being stuck around 313-350 for over a year. Now I want to pull 500 lbs ASAP
>>
>>41279389
What is the female version of a "brad"?
>>
>>41285743
Tracey?
>>
>>41279918
Don't get too chubby now. It's a slippery slope once you start enjoying food, fatty.
>>
>>41280103
As if being a manlet isn't a disability in itself.
>>
>>41279916
don't worry about the back hair bro, it's masculine af
we gonna make it
>>
File: c8qkmCO2.jpg (78KB, 644x480px) Image search: [Google]
c8qkmCO2.jpg
78KB, 644x480px
>>41285743
I'm a Brad. Brads are pre-Chads or failed Chads - not all Brads evolve into Chads. Also, not all Chads come from Brads - pureblooded Chads are born that way, unlike demi-Chads (such as Brads, Chases, Kyles, Trents, etc) who have to grow and fight to become Chads.

Demi-Chads that grow up wealthy have a greater than 85% likelihood of becoming full Chads.

The female version of the Brad is the Amber. Ambers, along with Kylies, Stephanies, Ashleys and Emilies, are all demi-Staceys.
>>
>>41285667
hey bro, don't worry. just find something stable and keep your goals in mind. don't just think of the life you want, but all the intermediate steps between your life and that life. we're all gonna make it.

(please don't an hero ;__;)
>>
>>41279712
That's awesome dude what's you first and last name and where are the plants?
>>
>>41280379
fuck you should have tried to achieve 3pl8 bench
>>
File: 1486085221277.jpg (325KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1486085221277.jpg
325KB, 1000x1500px
>>41285816
>you
>>
All this talk about older brothers and motivation got me wanting to share my story and experience aswell. My older brother was 10 years older then me. So in short he was living in a totally different world from me. He was everything to me and he was the ultimate cool dude in my eyes. A beast on skateboard cool clothes and cool music. Always had pretty girls over. He took care of me and loved me and I wanted to be just like him. He was also really fit. He had all the potential in the world to be great. The only problem was that he get heavy into drugs. I was 16 and he was 26 when he started heroin and I saw him fade away before my eyes. He became skinny and got bad skin. He died from an overdose when he was 27. Now I want to become the man he never could. I'll make it up and I'll show my father that he did good with us. Every time I work out I think about my brother. Now I'm 27 myself and I'm cab proudly say that doing great for myself even tho I went kinda into drugs myself some years after I lost him. Almost done with uni and I'm shredded for summer. We all gonna make it bros
>>
File: vPtDDjo.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
vPtDDjo.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>41279261
>>
File: wQU7VQ4.png (999KB, 905x1355px) Image search: [Google]
wQU7VQ4.png
999KB, 905x1355px
>>
File: IMG_9760.jpg (11KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9760.jpg
11KB, 125x125px
>>41279835
Do you know where you are? Dumb cunt.
>>
>>41285997
god damn anon you make me proud
>>
>>41286076
Thanks m8! That actually means a lot :)
>>
>>41279375

Excuse me? We will let the child decide how they want to identify when they are 6 years old.
>>
>>41286345
Kek
>>
>>41279348
what a lovely feel-good kind of thing to say
>>
File: 1489610181965.gif (2MB, 280x211px) Image search: [Google]
1489610181965.gif
2MB, 280x211px
>>41283762
Nah man
>>
>>41285230
or is it
>>
File: kys srs.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
kys srs.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>41283762
>>
>>41282442
this is a fantasy of mine

it will never happen
>>
>fat fuck
>started lifting a year ago
>already made gains and even got a 6/10 gf

i cant even believe it

thx /fit/
>>
>>41279348
this is my dream

i will impregnate my gf soon and wife her

and I will be the strongest dad in school
>>
>>41279712
u also dont know how to keep your mouth shut

say hi to jamal for me
>>
>>41279261
BBBRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT
>>
File: wl composite.png (406KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
wl composite.png
406KB, 640x425px
>>41279261
Friend of mine
>>
>>41280217
>>been cutting off friends more and more and don't exactly know why

That feel.

As someone who cut off all their friends its either because:
>theyre all dopes or unhealthy drinkers or druggies.
>you want to feel sorry for yourself and subconsciously want others to as well so you isolate yourself in the hopes that Someone may pity you.
>You resent most everything you've ever said or done. Being around people forces you to talk and create more cringy memories. The lonliness must hurt less than the cringe, right?
>Friends are just too much work in general and you'd rather spend your time introverted. Resting
>>
>>41287257
im the last 2
>>
File: IMG_0681.jpg (66KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.jpg
66KB, 576x1024px
>>41285689
Awesome man. I made a similar jump to 385 just yesterday after years of hovering around 315. Felt good being congratulated by two of the strongest guys at the gym
>>
>>41282442
You done good man. You done good.
>>
>>41282501
Try and hook up with a friend of hers it will force her to think about how she see you as well as what she will do moving forward.
>>
There's a gym near my house but all the reviews say its shit/too small etc. Should i go anway? Or should i look for a different gym elsewhere?
>>
>>41285879
I wanted to call you autistic but I realized I date a girl literally named Stephanie and she is a failed Stacy. She is blonde 5'1 and can make 8/10 on a good day but she lacks the drive to make it to the next level
>>
>>41279830
>>41284173
Don't force him do anything, you fucking mongoloids. That's the worst thing you can do. Let him decide for himself when he's a little older.
>>
>>41287618
>dont raise your child
ok tyrone
>>
>be depressed since young age and socially anxious
>get bad grades because of how I was feeling and didn't communicate at all - stayed in bed a lot, lost all my friends
>leave school at 17 because of it - feel insecure about failure and have inferiority complex
>spend year trying to fix things - go to therapy, psychologist, etc
>meanwhile live as a virginal no life neet, wasting time, hating myself, think about suicide a lot
>be 19, start lifting thanks to /fit/ - get big and strong as fuck within a year and a bit
>feel incredible pride, confidence, have more motivation to do normal things I couldn't otherwise do, read the books I wanted to read, meditate - it kick-started my obsession with self-improvement
>go back to finish my leaving cert (in my country you're able to finish it at any age)
>ace all classes - get more points than I would have been happy with
>all my feelings of self hatred because of failure cease completely - I feel joy for the first time in my life
>finally get a qt gf and lose virginity
>before, I hated kids and didn't want to procreate and now I want to have many children
>starting Uni next year

Le feel is le good
>>
>>41287649
>raising == authority
OK Lu Xing
>>
>>41279630
STOP POSTING THIS REEEE
>>
>>41279918
>retard units

fucking kek
>>
>>41285816
hey buddy we're all friends here no need to activate your almonds
>>
>>41286557

That is a fantasy of his.

It never happened.
>>
>>41287257
does anyone else find it hard to make friends because no one seems interested in genuine friendship anymore? i meet tons of people but i seem to always get stuck in like the "acquaintance-zone"
>>
File: 1492373310418.jpg (133KB, 550x866px) Image search: [Google]
1492373310418.jpg
133KB, 550x866px
>>41279804
How do I get free future authoring
>>
>>41279630

>Like the first guft of wind as you open a packet of sliced ham!

KEK
>>
>>41284317
quit being a nigger and learn some discipline. progress doesnt come from anything but hard work bro
>>
>>41287920
>>41279804
I have recently come back to /fit/ after about a year and see this thrown around like a meme, but I actually like Jordan Peterson and this sort of thing looks hopeful. Has anyone here actually participated in it and had positive results to share?
>>
>>41279804

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?
>>
>>41279261
>implying that it was diferent a few months ago
newfag, pls go
>>
>>41287178
a cute
>>
>>41282442
You my hero bro... I want to achive it as well... Started in january hopping to get there before 2020.
>>
File: 1492818483027.jpg (320KB, 600x941px) Image search: [Google]
1492818483027.jpg
320KB, 600x941px
>>41287920
it literally costs FIFTEEN dollars you proletariat
>>41288187
pic related
>>41288172
i dont agree with some of HIS philosophy, however he is an excellent vessel for jungian philosophies which i do like and the self-authoring program is divine
>>
>>41279261
>hit 1pl8 OHP
started noticing mires
>cute chick from my lab spilled spaghetti in front of me today
>couldnt figure out why she was looking at me funny and not wanting to catch my eye
>then started talking to me all flustered
itallmakessense.jpg
>>
>>41279261
Can I haz good feels too?
>tfw went on a date yesterday
>was cold and wet outside but tried to get physical with her anyway
>full of mixed signals
Hold me bros. I just wanna be inside dem warm sugar walls but I'm not sure if she's just playing me
>>
File: 1292010348309.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1292010348309.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>41279340
>tfw grew up admiring my big brother's strength, athleticism, confidence, social skills, etc
>I'm weak, shy, awkward my whole childhood
>just want to be like him, make him proud, earn his respect
>years later, I'm finally fit &I have overcome my social anxiety.
>bro's ruined his life with drug addiction - I barely recognize the person he's become

Feels so fucking bad, man
>>
File: 1491464787368.jpg (28KB, 250x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491464787368.jpg
28KB, 250x500px
>>41280217

what's the deal with everyone who's life sucks being able to get a gf regardless

meanwhile >tfw no gf fags usually otherwise have a lot going for them

IT'S
ALWAYS
SOMETHING
>>
>>41286564

I can barely talk to people in general let alone grils, the spaghetti flows every time

how do you fix social skills
>>
>>41285997
i'm proud of you anon
>>
>>41279348
My fiance who I have a child with doesn't want to get married anymore. I'm filling out custody paperwork.
>>
File: 1491531480846.jpg (41KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1491531480846.jpg
41KB, 499x499px
Last week: 13 reps in 5 sets, of 45 kg standing ohp

Today: 17 reps in 5 sets, of 45 kg standig ohp

When I reach 5x5, I will begin with 50 kg

Progressive overload feels great..
>>
>>41288826
inb4 cancer / fgt w/e

I used to be the same, and i figured my problem was that i wasnt grounded, and had no self worth. Big difference from confidence.. What helped me was meditating and actively working on my social skills, and reading situations. Reading books on psychology etc.
>>
>Be me
>Allways had girls staring at me must have a good face or something
>Started lifting for 2.5 years
>met this girl last week
>blue eyes, blond hair, nice ass flat chest though around 180cm
>definetly wife material
>flirted a bit was very confident
>this week i hope to see

But im a total fucking retard and i know if i extend she is going to think im not intrested in her and brush of my advances of as she misunderstood.

KILL ME.
>>
>>41279261
anyone have source for who this is?
>>
>>41287178
Your friend got really cute and I want her number
>>
>>41279780
>>41279793
Guy with 2 brothers here. One 12 y older than me an the other 2 y younger than me. I actually sparred with both of them when I was little but now I spar with my friends now. And I discovered I'm pretty good at it.
>>
>>41279261
>be fat dude
>socially retarded
>have awful self esteem
>eventually start losing weight
>get skinny and start lifting
>finally at "well at least you tried" mode
>go to a party for the first time in many years
>think I'll get put to a corner and ignored
>within moments of arriving start getting compliements
>hook up with a girl not long after, despite being too autistic to do it properly
>another girl tries to hook up with me and eventually undress me (house party, inside a bedroom)
>literally get attacked by yet another girl (except this time one I wasn't attracted to)
>a female friend starts talking about how I got "big"
>people treat me like a normal human being and not like a leper in the after-party
Shame it's all wasted on me. I'll likely just go back to playing videogames and masturbating to weird porn, I guess.
>>
File: 1491142743312.jpg (14KB, 238x217px) Image search: [Google]
1491142743312.jpg
14KB, 238x217px
>>41279348
>he doesn't lift to be the strongest dad at the school
>>
>>41286366
why are you laughing you fucking tard?

you'll see when you have children and they tell you they are gay transex furries
you won't be laughing then.
>>
>>41287618
yeah, just let him do whatever he wants, children have a great sense of responsibility, right?
>>
this thread needs some black pill
way too joyful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrCnoGJ7I7E
>>
File: 1300339460976.jpg (21KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
1300339460976.jpg
21KB, 234x216px
>>41285997
I feel you, bro.

I'm almost the same, except my bros only 3 years older and hasn't gotten himself killed yet. But it's only a matter of time. >>41288710
>>
File: 1492603996998.png (127KB, 300x427px) Image search: [Google]
1492603996998.png
127KB, 300x427px
>>41289977
I would rather try and make it then never try because "nothing matters"

You know what, it probably doesn't. But it matters to me, to my life and to my mental state. I would rather take the chances and be happy with life than give into nihilism like I once did.

There is two outcomes here.
1. Nothing matters = if you do lift and you do everything right to still have wasted nothing.

2. Things might matter = You have put time and effort into improving yourself and the people around you, leaving a small but lasting impact.

I chose the second.
Life is great, improve yourself anon.
>>
File: German_classroom.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
German_classroom.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>>41289944
>checked the redpill dubs
>>
>>41285997
Holy shit anon your story moved me. Best of luck, sounds like things have started getting better already
>>
>>41288786
Girls like broken guys. Not "sobbing, worthless slobs", but emotionally damaged, genuinely jaded types. Trauma generally gives perspective and a straight-forward outlook on life. Girls like that.
>>
>>41283762
why
>>
>>41290426

fools
i am making it because nothing matters
>tfw wont get accepted into french foreign legion until you make it
>>
>>41279261
Good feels thread ?
>got back with my first love after 3 years,never got over her,i'm fucking happy
>arms are slowly getting bigger ( always had shitty needle arms )
>numbers are slowly but surely going up
>the weather's getting better
>>
>>41279807
plz post pics pappy
>>
>>41282276
i love you anon
>>
>>41283762
no
>>
>>41288602
>tfw when also 1pl8 OHP
>bigger guy is waiting for me to finish up in the rack, thinking I'm doing squats
>sees me rep out 1pl8
>proceeds to ask if he can work in with me
>>
>used to be incredibly small teenager (at 15 I was 5'8ish and 125lbs)
>constantly get shit from everyone for being small
>nobody expects me to stand up for myself
>get treated like a doormat
>get sick of it and decide to absolutely smash the gym
>see that David Laid transformation video and set my eyes on that end goal
>fast forward to 18
>reach 6 foot
>stay at my school's sixth form to do my a levels while a good amount of the school year go off to the local college instead
>don't see any of them for a year
>go out to a club in town last weekend and see everyone from school that used to know me as the skinny kid
>throughout the night get old friends, as well as girls, coming up to me telling me I'm huge
>never felt more proud of myself in my life
>finally feel confident in my own skin
>never been happier in life
>have a qt girlfriend who is pure and innocent
>have a strong circle of friends that support me
>found out recently I've got a place at Oxford
>life literally couldn't be better

All thanks to this place. /fit/ gave me the confidence I needed to push through my inhibitions and achieve where I needed to. Thank you lads.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-08-21-31.png (634KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-08-21-31.png
634KB, 1440x2560px
>>41287920
Here ya go
>>
>>41279630
10/10
>>
>>41288710
you're the person the original him would have wanted you to be

be proud
>>
>>41291844
remember, life has ups and downs. when the bad times inevitably return, don't kill yourself. it's only temporary.
>>
>>41289944
Quote me where I implied he should do what he wants. I'm saying you shouldn't force him to do or be anything.
>>
>>41292119
I'm so used to being lonely and downtrodden that anything bad would just be a return to normality. I'm expecting the bad to return, and I hope I'll be able to tackle it in the end.
>>
File: zeez.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
zeez.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>41292207
you will, anon.
>>
>>41279261
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>41287178
middle picture best desu
>>
>>41282390
people who have had sexual frustration put a lot more value into sex. Does not necessarily mean they will fuck better but they will sure as hell try harder
>>
>>41291880
not that guy, but thanks for helping me sort myself out
>>
>>41288710
be proud of yourself, learn that you don't need your bro's approval
but when he does recovers from the drug addiction i'm sure he will be proud of you
>>
File: 1487044149615.jpg (6KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1487044149615.jpg
6KB, 284x339px
>>41282669
>I come first in my life
Teach me senpai, how can I ignore the need of those around me and focus on myself? I fucking hate how much I sacrifice myself for others all the time but I can't help it, I think I just like humans too much and want to see everybody happy, but sometimes it makes me miserable.
>>
>>41279807
>football
chad fucking get out
>>
I think I'm in love
>>
>>41283762
go away
>>
>>41293324
no it isn't fatty
>>
>>41279261

>Grandma died a year ago
>A month later, I wanted to find something that would distract me from her passing
>Basketball open gym at school
>I try playing it and I find it fun
>I buy myself a basketball, practicing moves outisde everyday
>Start to lose weight, getting happy
>Started to do abs and pushups, never looked back since

Thanks Grandma
>>
>>41285667
I believe in you and I know you're going to make it. Don't give up, Anon!
>>
>>41285667
lord knows we need better writers in the comics industry these days
>>
>>41279894
Currently 3 days sober and this post is definitely an inspiration. I go to the gym five days a week but I almost drink every day of the week. Fucking hindering all progress I make.
>>
File: 1486357755254.jpg (23KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
1486357755254.jpg
23KB, 418x405px
First day back in the gym years, this thread is fitting
>be me 2012
>just broke up with college gf
>antisocial and lonely as fuk
>lost friends after breakup
>decide to stop being a sadkunt and get huge
>6'4 270lbs fatasfatass
>extreme keto and cardio and some lifting
>disregard femalse, cocoon mode brehs
>4 months later
>210lbs 8%bf getting cut, decide to lift and eat and lift
>mcdoubles were still $1, muh bulk food
>never really get fat, just more joocy
>girls & gays start to notice
>fuck around a lot
>gain confidence and do a lot of drugs
>finally settle down with some girl
>it's 2014
>start getting lazy and stop going to the gym/dieting

>3 years later
>outa college
>move far away for new job
>pgud, making $120k/yr
>290lbs 26% bf
>gf is starting to drive me insane
>feel like I'm taking care of a spoiled toddler
>considering breakup
>just got back from the gym
>feeling my old muscles start to emerge again
>tfw wealthy 26 year old tall white male potentially on the dating market again
It's a feel, not a bad or good one, maybe more optimistic feel, I think I made it once brehs
>>
>>41279918
>anorexia
>retard units
:)
>>
>>41295549

>210 8% bf
>in 4 months

I don't think so.
>>
File: 1477470550121.jpg (17KB, 402x280px) Image search: [Google]
1477470550121.jpg
17KB, 402x280px
>>41295676
Sounds like you don't have much willpower, its very doable.
>>
>>41295700
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1365966103931.jpg (9KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1365966103931.jpg
9KB, 403x403px
>>41291956
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>41279918
And if you use cm then it's a certainty you will have to defend yourself soon.
>>
File: 1485316094921.png (2MB, 1280x1622px) Image search: [Google]
1485316094921.png
2MB, 1280x1622px
>>41295729
Here's the math for you since you're clearly too autistic

>~4months weight loss =~60lbs
>roughly -15lbs /month
>roughly -3.5lbs /week
>normie 'healthy' weight loss goals = 2lbs/week

4months
running 5-6times/week
strict ketogenic diet + calorie deficit of 1800kcal/day
EC stack occasionally
light weight high volume lifting 5-6times per week

fuck off fatass
>>
>>41295700
you're an idiot
>>
>>41295820
>>41295729
you'll never make it
>>
File: IMG_5096.jpg (14KB, 254x98px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5096.jpg
14KB, 254x98px
>>41283762
>>
>>41295850
you're right. i'm gonna will myself into a 29 FFMI at 4% bf by next week. thanks brah that's all i needed: motivation.
>>
File: k.png (25KB, 1331x503px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
25KB, 1331x503px
>>41295916
>FFMI
>'h-heres some broscience i found to debunk you'
I don't even know what the fuck this new-broscience is, but it seems to check out, maybe stop being a keyboard gym-rat like half of the board?
>>
>>41296019
dates swapped tho..
>>
>>41296019
you do realize FFMI of 25 is the upper bound of almost all natural bodybuilding, right? to even APPROACH 25 is pretty insane, especially at body fat percentages of 8. to make the fucking retarded, absurd, nonsense, garbage claim that you hit that in fucking 4 months from 270 pounds is assuming he went from having no muscle and being 100 pounds overweight, to losing all the weight, and gaining an inhuman amount of muscle mass within 4 months.

do you realize why you sound stupid?
>>
The only thing that gets me up in the morning is the thought of being able to lift my problems away in the following 10 hours.
>>
File: 1453074220985.png (10KB, 427x451px) Image search: [Google]
1453074220985.png
10KB, 427x451px
>>41296125
look guy, I came here to share my experiences with people who might be interested, internet fame on an anonymous image board doesn't really do much for me, especially since I'm not namefaging. This ffmi thing wasn't talked about if it was even a thing when I was last active on here so I don't know anything about it. However, the numbers I gave you are legit, if you want a better resolution, I think I started it all in early-mid July and started eating more and lifting heavy in late-November. Regardless, the numbers are accurate, get mad over it or accept it and try to push yourself more if youre not getting the results you want.
>>
>>41288826
Got get out there and push through the awkwardness. It's a skill that needs to be trained. Go out and do things and actually talk to people. And don't forget to smile!
>>
>>41285879

My female friends literally nicknamed me brad, could be worse
>>
>>41279918
post tits
>>
>>41294076
>figure out what makes you happy
>do that one more
>figure our what makes you miserable
>do that one less
>if pressured to do something that makes you miserable or to not do something that makes you happy
>then take that opportunity to learn to assert yourself
I hope you make it anon.
>>
>>41285667
>hug your gf
>tell her you love her
>tell her you'll see her in an hour or so
>go lift
>come back and tell us how it went
I believe in you
>>
>>41279918
>there's nothing more magical than feeling like I could actually defend myself when needed

lol. some fat and out of shape mudslime could easily come at you and rape you
>>
>>41279830
>>41284173
What the hell guys.

As a kid I wasn't really forced into anything; I dabbled in pretty much everything as a result. Books at a level consistently beyond my age due to learning to read very early. Sports (hockey, soccer, basketball) and cross-country, with cadets later as sources of physical activity. All this while playing tons of video games all through my life. Only once in my life did I not get any exercise, for about a year during my teens, and that in itself motivated me to go to the gym.

Encourage your children to dabble in many things. You can't raise a superstar football player, but you can raise a well-rounded and quick-learning child by providing them with a varied lifestyle. There is nothing a kid (or most people of any age) likes about doing one thing over and over again. Seeing their friends grow up with video games and playing them over at their houses, only to come home to being denied them will only serve to make video games an attractive "novelty" in their eyes, leading to potential obsession at a later age.

It's like how families in areas of Europe will let their kids try alcohol at younger ages. Remove the taboo aspect of the action, and it suddenly becomes less enticing.
>>
>>41283762
dw anon, I chuckled
>>
>>41283762
Disturbing
>>
>>41283762
top kegel
>>
>>41291880
Confirming it still works, got it for free
>>
>>41298575
Wait will I get in trouble for using the code? Or is he /our guy/?
>>
>>41284173
intelligence =/= knowledge
Making your kid read a fuck ton of books would make him knowledgeable not intelligent
>>
>>41279918
>there's nothing more magical than feeling like I could actually defend myself when needed

What is the reason for this mentality, It's especially prevalent in chicks but it does branch out into guys who do go to the gym, but in a lesser sense. You're 157cm and a past anorexic, if a guy was to attack you he would have a good 20cm on you and probably a good 20 kilos. You're not winning that fight or even defending yourself, sorry, but it's true.
>>
>>41287735
It literally is?
>>
>>41279348
I hope your kid doesn't inherit that immature mindset you have
>>
>>41299616
t. Fat jealous cucked dad
>>
File: 1445711099278.jpg (7KB, 174x250px) Image search: [Google]
1445711099278.jpg
7KB, 174x250px
>Finally got a part time job on weekends so I will no longer feel like useless sack of shit
>Drinking only water for a week now
>On Nofap
>Started my diet to gain some muscle mass
>Resolved to start going to local pool and try to get /fit/ through swimming (I will probably still do some exercises at home too)
>>
>>41279348
You are not ready to be a father. That poor child doesnt deserve to be raised by another child, stay out of the picture as much as possible.
>>
>>41279348
>A man with the mind of an insecure 15 year old is fathering children

Ask me how I know you are american
>>
>>41296771
good advice right here
encourage good behaviours and hobbies, just don't force them on him cos then they end up getting associated with your perceived overbearingness
>>
>have 0 self esteem cause 25% bf entire life
>start gym 5 months ago, about 20% bf now
>been mired like 5 times this week already
>one of them was a chick who said "wow your bulge is getting bigger"-referring to quads
>close friend always says "shit nice shoulders/pecs
If only I wasn't so behind in uni, my mood would always be through the roof
>>
File: 1493810569565.jpg (176KB, 1000x1658px) Image search: [Google]
1493810569565.jpg
176KB, 1000x1658px
>started PPL routine
>Weight is going up
>Counting calories and losing weight
>Going to ask out a girl today
>Starting to run more
I still have a long way until I make it, but it's a start.
>>
File: IMG_6519.jpg (83KB, 761x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6519.jpg
83KB, 761x960px
>>41279630
Fuck you.
>>
File: where.jpg (39KB, 498x441px) Image search: [Google]
where.jpg
39KB, 498x441px
>>41279835
>You sound borderline misogynistic
>>
File: 1492193388868.png (37KB, 299x197px) Image search: [Google]
1492193388868.png
37KB, 299x197px
>>41279261
It's my birthday today and my mom posted a picture she took this morning of me looking particularly fat on facebook. Also only three people outside of my parents have told me Happy Birthday today.

That might not seem like a good feel, but this incident has made me even more determined. Starting two days ago I've been eating and feeling better, so maybe I won't look like such a fat cunt when the play I'm in happens a few weeks from now.

I've been lifting for a while now, but my nutrition has always been shit, and I fell for the dirty bulking meme. If I can teach myself discipline and do better for myself, then I know all of you anons can too.

We're all gonna fucking make it, I believe in myself and all of you sick cunts.
>>
File: 1430515322689.webm (3MB, 224x398px) Image search: [Google]
1430515322689.webm
3MB, 224x398px
>>41287257
>You resent most everything you've ever said or done. Being around people forces you to talk and create more cringy memories. The lonliness must hurt less than the cringe, right?

this
but at the same time, i crave social interaction and i plunge deeper into depression every time i've been away from other people for extended periods. It's an abstract feel.
>>
>>41300000
>>
>tfw been living in Vietnam for the last 6 months
>tfw English teacher
>tfw recently been feeling a bit depressed, like moving over here was a bad decision
>tfw had a string of bad classes, couldn't control the students and fucked up some of my lessons
>tfw hadn't lifted in a month

Here's the transition:
>tfw 2 weeks ago I take a trip with my good friend to Malaysia
>tfw it's a good week
>tfw return from the trip and text this qt 8/10 Vietnamese girl who I met at a gala right before my trip
>tfw we go out and have an amazing time
>tfw she speaks English and French perfectly, along with her native Vietnamese
>tfw she's really smart
>tfw I really like her and she really likes me

>tfw my classes since I've been back from Malaysia have all been amazing
>tfw try some new teaching shit and it works perfectly
>tfw have an easy day at work today and spend my off time with my good friends

>tfw friends from back home message me on Facebook saying they want to move abroad like I did, makes me feel validated in my decisions
>tfw in 2 weeks I have another vacation to the South of Thailand
>tfw beautiful beaches here I come

Still haven't been to the gym in almost two months now, but everything else in my life has been fucking incredible for the last 2 weeks. Rejoice with me, bros.
>>
>>41285667
>Hates working in the restaurant industry
>wants to make a comic book but knows he can't do that for a living
>had a gf that interfered with my gains

A note to my past self: Don't slack on the comic thing, or people will lose interest. After you get done with that first issue and get to work on the second one, STICK WITH IT. You'll say "I'll get to it eventually" but once you get that comfy job (it'll happen, remember that I'm future you), you'll feel like you don't have the time for it. JUST FUCKING DO IT.

Also watch out, she's gonna break up with you right before you get that comfy job, leaving you chubby and alone.

-Signed,
Me

pic related, it's the cover to issue two that I STILL NEED TO FINISH THE REST OF FUCK
>>
>>41280393
Youre pathetic lmao
>>
>>41279261
>after a few months off
You should have stayed off.

This place is fucking toxic, I barely lurk this board anymore.
>>
>>41285667
Me again. Thanks for the encouragement everybody. I'm feeling better today. I talked my mom into joining a gym with me so I could get a dirt cheap discount ($75 upfront for a year, but my mom is gonna let me pay her back $6.25 per month since I'm still unemployed). About to go lift the feels away and do something about my excess weight I've gained in my year long absence.

>>41301187
You are specifically right about the comic book thing. Seriously, work on your book my dude. I know too many people who started a project and didn't finish. Don't fall in with them. Chase our dream alongside me, brother.

>>41300795
Happy birthday, man. Go make us proud and become the sick cunt you're destined to be.
>>
>>41285879
>>41285743
>caring this much about made up labels that would make most people look at you like you're a proper weirdo in real life if you tried to use them
Get a fucking life and stop thinking about this adolescent angst shit
>>
>>41286000
where is that gif from? what's the source?
>>
>>41279261
>what gets you up in the mornings
Determination. I haven't been motivated to lift in weeks.
>>
File: GoalBody.png (3MB, 1292x1064px) Image search: [Google]
GoalBody.png
3MB, 1292x1064px
>>41303076
>Saying determination and not motivation

Fucking this right here. I've posted this before, but motivation is bullshit. It's fleeting magical bullshit that doesn't work. Determination to achieve your goals is the real deal.
>>
>>41285164
Look at the bright side. You have NatSocs.
>>
>>41283762
fuck off you fucking cretin get the fuck out and take your (you) with you
>>
File: 1354659607283.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1354659607283.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>41279261
literally perfect feet
>>
>>41279348
>bringing a child into this revolting cuckified world

why?
>>
File: 1481089453176.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1481089453176.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>try to think of something positive
>only negative things come to mind

Waiting on the good times here, at least it feels good to see others make it.

Maybe it's just the no fap and no gf combo making me feel shitty today.
>>
>>41279261
It's funny; I took a week off from the gym because I thought I wasn't getting anywhere. But during that week off, I felt like shit and it made me realize that it's one of the few things that's holding my life together. It's going to sound cheesy as hell/trite, but I'd rather feel like the gym is a chore and grind through than return to that feeling of helplessness.
>>
>>41279261
>liftan seriously (3-4 times week, progressively heavier, non-meme workout) since September last year
>not lose much weight but arms, shoulders and back exploding
>all girls in my class complimenting me
>professor praises me
>promotion at work
>gf jumps me everytime I come home
>old flames crawling out the woodwork and throwing themselves at me
My biggest gains have been self respect and self compassion as I've always loathed and hated myself, I don't love myself yet but because of my discipline I respect myself. Good luck to others out there.
>>
>>41279382
how the fuck do you guys look forward to lifting shit and your muscles all hurting like fuck being covered in sweat and physically tired and hurting all over, is it a pain fetish?
>>
>>41303929
exercise releases endorphins, breh
>>
File: 6vw4zw.jpg (40KB, 420x336px) Image search: [Google]
6vw4zw.jpg
40KB, 420x336px
I'll post some inspiration.

>Took 6 months off lifting when we had our first child.
>Get back in gym, build good program.
>45 days later
>Added 50 lbs to my 1RM deadlift, 20 lbs to my 1RM squat
>>
>>41303961
it doesn't do shit for me and never has, is this nutrition related?
>>
>>41295700
He said he did hardcore keto, so it's actually plausible
>>
>>41301065
Stay gold anon
>>
>>41304037
Probably. Are you getting enough sleep as well?
>>
>>41304064
5-6 hours
>>
i feel like every board i used to frequent has gone significantly downhill.

/biz/ , /tv/, /x/, /pol/ (the best boards imo) are all sad shells of their former selves. must be all the new yungfags
>>
File: 1414549356905.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414549356905.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>41279261
I went to the gym for the first time since graduating high school today. I'm 21 so its been about 3 years. I overdid it a little bit and started feeling sick but now I feel great.

After day 1 my ORMs are:
>Bench: 185lbs
>Incline bench: 125lbs
>OHP: 85lbs
>Squat: 215lbs(I work construction so I didn't do as many as I could on squats, need to develop some DOMS resistance first)

I also did some shoulder flies, tricep dips and ez curls. I was too embarrassed for deadlifts but I'll do them next time. I felt stupid trying to remember all the lifts I used to do. Also felt stupid because I used to be king of the weight room in HS now DYEL and old men are putting up more weight than me. I'll catch up in a few months though. Idk it just feels really really good to be back. I was obsessed with /fit/ and lifting in high school but once I graduated I was too busy trying to find work to help support my sickly mother to get a gym membership, got addicted to anime and video games too.

Now I'm just afraid that hitting the gym after work is going to be a cram packed pain in the ass. Anyway, I'm feeling happy as a clam and I hope you are all having a fantastic day as well. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>41279804
S O R T
O
R
T
>>
>>41279793
>>41279780
>my friend: dude you're lucky you don't have sisters when I was a kid they used to hold me down and tickle me until i cried
>me: my brother broke my nose for using his laptop without asking once
>>
>>41304157
>First day back in three years
>Lifts almost the same weight as me after constantly working out for 2 years

Should I just give up?
>>
>>41304086
get more
>>
>>41304192
No, because I'm a pretty big guy and have played sports most of my life. And I work construction lifting heavy shit every day so its not like I'm totally out of shape. Chances are you look a HELL of a lot better than my fat hairy ass so don't feel bad about it. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>41304196
seriously?
>>
>>41304192
after two years you have an 85 pound ohp???
>>
>>41304224
i mean, if you can then yea, you should definitely shoot for 8 or so.
>>
>>41304192
Also in those 3 years I didn't lift there were tons of scrawny kids I used to spot who look aesthetic as fuck now. Shit, there were kids who didn't even lift in high school, they only started in college, and they look better/are stronger than me too. Never give up, that Chad at the gym could be an alcoholic with a beer belly 10 years down the line because he gave up.
>>
File: 1493078356338.jpg (41KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1493078356338.jpg
41KB, 1033x679px
>>41304227
Well I recently got to 135 so that was wrong, but the other lifts only a little less than what I lift.

>>41304222
>>41304268

That might explain it. I work a desk job and never played a sport in my life, so yeah.
>Chances are you look a HELL of a lot better than my fat hairy ass so don't feel bad about it.
I'm also hairy and chubby, but I'm finally gonna try cutting down because I'm sick of looking in the mirror and hating what I see.

>We're all gonna make it
You're damn right we are dude.
>>
>>41304282
oh nice congrats on 1pl8 man
>>
>>41283762

I think a london's water just came tumbling down
>>
File: 1492437083320.jpg (100KB, 869x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1492437083320.jpg
100KB, 869x1092px
>>41304292
Th-thank you ;-;
I'm trying to hit 1/2/3/4, but at the moment it's 1/1.5/2/3. Not sure how my OHP is there while everything else is lagging, but I'm gonna get there dammit.
>>
File: whatreligionfeelslike.jpg (42KB, 1023x436px) Image search: [Google]
whatreligionfeelslike.jpg
42KB, 1023x436px
>>41304340
im only on 90 lbs for my ohp (though im only some amount of months in) but one day i'll be at 1/2/3/4 too anon. we'll find our place in the sun anon
>>
File: 1492436707028.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1492436707028.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>41304367
I'll see you there, my dude.
>>
>>41299126
works just fine for me
try it
>>
>>41299813
you're an imbecile. I feel bad for your future children
>>
good feel ---> Got my STD tests back

All negative
>>
k
>>
File: 1484417196051.jpg (237KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1484417196051.jpg
237KB, 580x563px
>>41288710
Help him fix his life anon. He needs you.
>>
>>41279382
>i've been liftan for only 4 months now
Lifting is going to become part of your routine and you will lose your friends.
>>
>>41305453
>Having friends
>Using /fit/

ok
>>
>>41283762
>tfw me and gf rp this
>>
File: 1492802567610.jpg (15KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
1492802567610.jpg
15KB, 480x474px
>>41305640
>>
>>41300832

that doggo is more human than human
>>
>>41289930
I think I can manage laughing and pulling a trigger at the same time, thanks.
>>
>>41279630
quality post
>>
>>41279835
reddit please go
>>
>>41282390
its almost like they have no passion for the sex. they just see it as an everyday activity and you almost feel like they're aloof when its happening because of the lack of emotion
>>
>>41283762
> daddies cummies meme
>>
>>41279918

5.2 isn't retard units. you have to be under 4' 10" to be a retard. without heels you probably qualify though
>>
>>41288172
watch all of his videos on youtube. the 2 course playlists. it has changed my life. i am a college dropout i dont think i would have ever spent 30+ hours watching psychology and philosophy lectures but i have
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (10KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
10KB, 249x249px
>Be fat, insecure, poor, uneducated, KHV
>Go to college, get 12%, cool, well paid job
>Slay the last few years of college
>Go to real world, realize all the women my age are taken, single moms, or pig disgusting.

How the fuck do you meet qts outside of college? Tinder was full of fatties, and I'm agnostic so church girls are out.
>>
File: FELLAS.jpg (23KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
FELLAS.jpg
23KB, 500x400px
>>41283762
Even for 4chan that was fucking weird. Please leave.
>>
>>41304224
If 5-6 was what worked before you were working out, then you'll need more after you start working out.

It's one of the mistakes I made when I first tried (and failed). That, and not eating properly/enough in general. Gonna make it brah.
>>
>>41283762
dude
>>
>>41282791
The bar is ever only gonna fly off with 3pl8's or more on one side, but if you're a beginner how are you even using that kind of weight? Leaving a 1.5pl8's on the other end of the bar isn't gonna do anything...
>>
>>41283762
>>41279630

Came into this thread expecting nothing, and I got autism
>>
>>41279630
art
>>
>had body image issues for basically forever (skinnyfat basically, stretchmarks on hips, shoulders, back)
>previous gf was emotionally abusive which broke me down even further
>we brokeup, had a bad few months
>started going to gym (job is a deskjob, so needed a source of exercise)
>find new gf
>she is supportive, loves my body, doesnt make me feel like shit
>calls stretch marks tiger stripes
>that makes me feel feelly feels whenever she does, shes turned this ugly thing I hate into something more
>gotten bigger/stonger, she likes just feeling my body, sleeping on my chest, etc.

we're all gonna make it brehs
>>
>>41279261
>Come to /fit/ golden era, zyzz had just passed and the board was filled with energy
>Get motivated, start lifting (lanklet, 6'0" 123lbs, last year of HS)
>Despite terrible grades (2.0 lol), take a shot at applying for college. Only one, but it's one of the few I could find with a major centered around flying
>Make it in, motivation holding steady, gaining ~25lbs mostly muscle
>Reach 1/2/3+ pl8s on bench/squat/DL, a good jump from where I started
>Hit some turbulence late sophomore year, motivation down the drain, stop lifting
>Stay that way for a while
>Senior year once again start to get my shit together, began thinking about lifting again, working hard in classes
>Decide to take a leap and apply for a pilot slot in the Navy
>Contact recruiter, get US citizenship
>Destroy the aptitude tests, put in packet a little late but it's still done
>Gonna graduate and cross my fingers for a couple months to see if I get in
>Got everything riding on this one shot in the dark, but I can feel the fire inside me again

Guys, I started the gym again recently. The weights were heavy and it was difficult to pull my previous numbers off, but for the first time in two years I've felt that old bit of fight that was in me. Turns out it never left. We're gonna make it bros.
>>
>>41294076

Read "No More Mr. Nice Guy"
>>
>>41299488
Not entirely true. When kids read a lot during periods of early mental development, it stimulates their brains and fosters greater intellectual growth as they continue to age. So encouraging your young child to see reading as a hobby (and not a chore), you can - perhaps not guarantee - but stack the cards in favor of he or she having stronger intelligence.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.