[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 22 >lots of huge family gatherings >never really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>be 22
>lots of huge family gatherings
>never really liked em
>can't stand sitting on my ass all day while drinking alcohol
>usually take breaks every couple hours and go outside to play soccer or tag or some shit with the kids (range 7 to 17 yr old) like I've done for over a decade
>another family gathering 2 weeks ago
>great weather outside
>headache from the constant cackling by all the women and alcohol
>decide to go get some fresh air
>"hey anon wanna play dodge ball with us"
>"sure why not"
>play for like an hour
>go back inside
>mom:"maybe it's time to grow up, anon"
>"y-you too"
>grab a beer and go back outside to play some more
>/fit/ uncle joins in
>we spent the rest of the afternoon playing dodge ball
>decide it's time to head home
>go inside to gather my shit
>hamplanet mom calls me a manchild
>ignore her and say goodbye to everyone

I don't get it /fit/, is she hating because I'm fit or am I legitimately a manchild?
>>
Your moms just a cunt.
>>
She sounds like a bitch
>>
You should move out
>>
Kill your mom and molest the corpse
>>
Your the cool older relative that all the cousins are excited to see. your moms a cunt
>>
>>41275775
She's hating because you're a fit manchild.

Also cut off contacts with people you have no use for.
Family ties aren't strong enough to support excess adipose tissue.
>>
>>41275799
>>41275810
She is, but in my family we're quick to call eachother out on bullshit and no one said a thing. I don't really care what they think though just trying to understand how this makes me a manchild.
>>41275820
I did, the only reasons I still go to these is out of habit and because my cousins love me
>>
it looks like your mom needs a good dicking session.
>>
>>41275775
Maybe she's jealous your having fun? Regardless growing up is basically a small death. You just spend your entire life working and doing the same monotonous shit every single day without an ounce of excitement or adventure. I'm assuming your uncle is older than you? He's probably a cool guy. The most cliché thing I will probably say all day is: "just be yourself". If your changing who you are to make other people happy, you've already made your first mistake.
>>
>>41275775
the only way you're being a manchild is not sticking up for yourself. If you want to play dodgeball(which by the way is a really dumb thing for her to be annoyed by) then fucking do it, don't let bitches hold you down
>>
>>41275775
There's nothing wrong with chilling with younger family members and having fun.

I think your Mom was just bored with the conversation or w/e and was just projecting onto you as someone to blame.
>>
>>41275775
Sounds like a fat cunt to me
>>
>>41275775
some moms are just nasty but you must deal with it.

playing with the kids is great, those are the relatives who are missed most when they pass.
>>
>>41275867
Yea my uncle's pretty chill, he's 32 and we grew up together, I see him more as a brother desu
>>41275870
lmao I've told her to fuck off with her shit multiple times (this isn't the first time). Nowadays I just ignore her, I have no reason to justify my behavior to her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.