[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your weight starts with a new digit we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0271.png (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0271.png
30KB, 400x400px
>tfw your weight starts with a new digit

we're all gonna make it boys
>>
>>41274592
i broke the 200 barrier 2 months ago, now stuck at 190.

were gunna make it
>>
>>41274592

Started at 170

Checked the other day and cleared 200

To be honest it scared the shit out of me and I wanted to cut because I was scared. I'm not used to being this big.
>>
>>41274606
>>41274766
amerilads need not reply. this feel is for metric bros only
>>
>>41274592
Started at 270lbs on Jan. 15th and reached 198lbs on Saturday. Pretty neat stuff, but still fat. Need to kill off these last 30-40lbs.
>>
File: 1493238181636.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1493238181636.gif
2MB, 384x216px
good job anon

you have the discipline

you're going to make it

don't stop now
>>
>>41274592
Played OP.
>tfw gone from 34 to 30 inch waist and need new wardrobe.
>>
>>41274935
>Need to kill off these last 30-40lbs
Are you 5'5?
>>
>>41275011
I'm 5'9. 36" waist. Want to get to a lowish body fat area and then start lifting more. I'm guessing at how much I need to lose but that seems right.
>>
>>41275094
Why haven't you been hitting the weights hard this entire time? I mean great job on the weight loss, but it seems odd to me that you wouldn't lift enough so that you didn't have to get down to such a low weight.
>>
>>41275147
I have been up to the point of not losing any muscle. Eating at a decent deficit. 15lb bar bells and calisthenics. I also have a decently active job six days a week where I find myself doing pretty low body squats often.
>>
>>41275230
I would do things a bit differently, but hey w/e works for you. I sincerely wish you the best of luck on your journey, anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.