[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /fit/ I need you I am a 20 years old girl desesperatky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2631.jpg (355KB, 854x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2631.jpg
355KB, 854x562px
Dear /fit/ I need you

I am a 20 years old girl desesperatky trying to lose weight but I'm too weak to control myself with food and I have a disease that doesn't allow me to go to the gym, I can do sport but not hardcore ones. I know I could go for a walk etc... but like I said earlier I convinced myself that my body is not that fat.
I don't want a skinny and beautiful body for summer, but for an important event in 2018, how can I control myself ? What kind of sport do you recommend ? How can I found someone to push me and motivate me ?
>>
>>41274463
Read the sticky. Exercise does not make up for poor dieting. Self control is easy once you commit to eating properly, it just takes that first step of going to the grocery store and buying good foods instead of junk food.
>>
>>41274463
Set small goals for yourself, like when it comes to food. Do you drink soft drinks? Quit that or drink less of it. Make small changes in your life, food eat what you like but just a little bit less of it. Eventually your body will learn and it won't crave unhelthy foods. I myself can't stand sugary stuff anymore, couple of years ago I could eat a whole cake and want more.
>>
read the sticky retard

if you want to lose weight you do that in the kitchen, exercise helps but much less than most people think and the root of the problem is always overeating
use a food diary, count every single calorie and be honest, if you cheat it WILL hurt your progress and try to eat at a deficit of about 500 calories - there is no magic bullet and the only way to lose weight is by eating less than you burn, anyone who tells you otherwise is an idiot likely trying to sell you something
you will feel hungry but stuffing your face with vegetables that have almost no calories is easy
>>
Check out reddit.com/r/loseit

You're probably gonna have much better success there
>>
>>41274496
Also I forgot to mention, start making it a habit to drink lots of water, it helps keep the cravings away. Specially one glass of water before you start to eat is a simple rule to follow.
>>
>>41274463
Drinking water helps with hunger a lot. I'll always drink a glass of water at least before each meal so I'll feel fuller after.

Try to make sure you're getting plenty of lean protein. When I first started eating less I was hungry most of the day but once I started cooking things with more protein I found I was much less hungry while eating the same number of calories.

Make sure you enjoy the process as much as you can if you enjoy cooking (like I do) then use the decision to lose weight as a change to try out some new recipes. If you're just eating less of non filling foods you're a lot less likely to keep it up.

With having trouble controlling yourself around food, if there's junk food in the house give it away to friends .It also helps to tell people you're trying to lose weight peer pressure's a great motivator.

Keeping a food log helps. A lot of people don't keep track of what/when they eat so it'll make you conscious of when you're eating because you're bored stressed etc so you can curb your bad habits.
>>
>>41274463
Quick tips to fix your shitty eating:
>Every time you want a sugar drink, force yourself to finish off two glasses of water first
>Every time you want some candy or chocolate, force yourself to eat a fruit or bowl of yogurt first
>Every time you want chips, force yourself to eat a bowl of cereal first. And good cereal, none of the sugary shit
Even if you still eat your cheat food after, you'll eat less of it. Don't use that as an excuse to go cheating left and right though. Also there's no excuse for not being able to walk, it's so god damn easy.
>>
File: 1493630504331.jpg (59KB, 581x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493630504331.jpg
59KB, 581x800px
Now fuck off
>>
post pictures of yourself and fit will motivate you by telling you how much of a lard ass you are
>>
>>41274463
Lower your sugar intake
>>
>>41275807
Not op but in this pic are 'chins' referring to chin ups? Also are chin ups a compound exercise?

ALSO which is chin ups and pull ups holy shit I find so much conflicting stuff online. Google chin ups, get overhand grip picture, search what the difference is, get people saying chin ups are underhanded. I don't fucking know if I've been doing my workout wrong
>>
>>41274463
First, what disease is it? I can give you some nutritional advice but as someone with personal experience in chronic diseases and diet, your diet may need to be more complicated than you think. However, having a disease can provide good motivation for maintaining a healthy diet so you can live a healthier and, in most cases, longer life despite said disease.
Second, as far as sports, the most obvious answer is just to take up running, but don't put your body at unnecessary risk with exercise, ask a doctor about it beforehand. Do something you'll enjoy or it'll just be a chore, don't worry about "efficiency" - the most efficient sport for fitness is the one you enjoy the most, because its the one you'll actually do.
As far as motivation, there are occasionally some nice threads on here I guess. Just stick around.
>>
>>41274463
>I have a disease that doesn't allow me to go to the gym, I can do sport but not hardcore ones. I know I could go for a walk etc...
>I know I could go for a walk etc...
Maybe you should, you fat bitch.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>41275953
This, just kill yourself whore I bet you fuck Chad lowkey even though you are fucking fat and disgusting
>>
MASSACHUSETTS
>>
>>41274463
>I'm too weak to control myself with food
Damn ain't that a cop out.
>>
File: d98[1].jpg (29KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
d98[1].jpg
29KB, 600x753px
>>41274463
>>
>>41274463
Jesus christ op gain some self control. Stop being a fat fuck
>>
>>41275819
This. Furthermore cut out ALL refined sugar and processed food. Cook everything from scratch.
Walk a lot. Play badminton or something like that.
Excess body fat will go fast.
Good luck.
>>
how fat are we talking here? like runs a HAES blog level of fat?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.