[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im considering leaving my 8/10 bitchy white gf because im getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1491580235835.jpg (517KB, 900x719px) Image search: [Google]
1491580235835.jpg
517KB, 900x719px
Im considering leaving my 8/10 bitchy white gf because im getting sick of her shit. However i realise this may simply be a case of the grass being greener on the other side, so we've agreed to take a 2 month break at the end of the month. Ive decided to create a rating system for me to fill in at the end of each day and i will do so through both periods when we are together and on a break then i will decide if she adds more value to my life than she takes away. So far i have this; all scores are from 1 to 5

>average mood today
(Most important factor. If my average mood is happier without her then obviously shes got to go)
>companionship rating
(A low score means i felt like i needed to get away from her, a high score means im glad to have her)

What else should i add lads?
>>
>>41269800
I hope this poor girl leaves your autistic ass.
>>
>>41269814
Audible kek
>>
you'd have to post you and your gf together for us austim lords to truly gage if she is infact a 8/10 and how much leverage you have in the relationship
>>
I also added an orgasm rating
>1: i was horny but was denied
>2: i was not horny today
>3: we did stuff but not sex
>4: had sex
>>
>>41269800
2 months of fresh dick before realizing you're not worth it
Have fun with your gay breakup OP
>>
>>41269800
She's going to take so many dicks on your break. But you'll probably stay with her anyways. I'm surprised an autistic fuck like you could actually talk to a girl let alone date one.
>>
She probably agreed to this shit because she's eyeing up Chad, bro. That "take a break" shit never works and you're just gonna end up looking like a fucking cuckold.
>>
Yeah well like i said i could honestly care less. I suggested it because i was considering leaving. Now help me think of more categories
>>
>>41269800
ignore these fucking edgelords OP.

i did the same thing, like with the journaling and everything

add
>how appreciated do i feel today?

>how badly do i want to dump her and fuck that other chick i've been keeping an eye on?

>how many times did we have sex and how many times did I want to have sex?

after 2 weeks, and almost immediately after putting my tip into another girls pussy lips I lost all feeling for my gf and dumped her.

I missed her a little bit a month later but that's to be expected.

a month after that I was completely over her.

4 year relationship
>>
>>41269903
Thank you very much anon. I honestly wasnt expecting actual help after the first few posts. I will add all of these.
>>
white women have the worst personalities besides black girls even though they're not as shit
>>
>>41269948
also, a major problem i had was my ex made me pay for every little thing and once I started tallying it up it was way more than I thought.

honestly, it might not be an issue but you could add a rough estimate of how much you spent on your gf per week.
>>
>>41269800
>Im considering leaving gf because im getting sick of her shit.
Good. Begone with her and move on, dwelling on it only lengthens the shitty part of breaking up.
>>
>>41270049
I am very aware of this, hence this manuever. However i am also aware that the grass always seems greener. Thus the purpose of this journal for a detached, logical decision
>>
>>41269800
Or you can just skip all this AND the break and just imagine two possible futures: In one, your current girlfriend is being kissed (not fucked, just kissed) by another man. Does that piss you off? Do you feel hurt? Or do you feel relieved she isn't your problem anymore?
>>
>>41270910
Im not hurt. I probably wouldnt even care. However i may not find another gf. So i have to be careful in my decision that i would rather be alone than have to put up with her
>>
>>41271101
You're pathetic
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.