[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright what's the verdict on SS? Half of fit says it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 19

File: 1493324766576.jpg (110KB, 1228x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1493324766576.jpg
110KB, 1228x1065px
Alright what's the verdict on SS? Half of fit says it's a great routine for beginners and if you want to bodybuild you NEED to build strength first so you should start SS anyway.

But all the factual proof of what SS does (progress pics) just show someone being fatter with bigger legs. Please redpill me.

Pic related, not me but an SS victim
>>
Ask the SS supporters to post their physique
Protip they won't, because they look like shit
>>
File: 1493425659629.jpg (764KB, 2448x2103px) Image search: [Google]
1493425659629.jpg
764KB, 2448x2103px
Another SS victim (1 year)
>>
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing numales SS was legit
>>
File: 1488891463805.jpg (126KB, 942x606px) Image search: [Google]
1488891463805.jpg
126KB, 942x606px
I forgot what routine this guy did (PPL?) but no way in hell he did SS
>>
>>41265071
Post body
>>
SS is a troll to trick people into fat T rex mode. A lean dyel will look better than the monstrosity of SS + "bulking"
>>
File: 1408212899310.jpg (62KB, 498x643px) Image search: [Google]
1408212899310.jpg
62KB, 498x643px
>>
>>41265187
Natty? That's fucking impressive
>>
>>41265051
>Not doing SL 5x5
Enjoy being a faggot
>>
as far as i can tell it is a good routine. those guys probably eat totally wrong. daily caloric deficit of 500, with 50% protein 30% carbs 20% fat should be the initial diet for pretty much every beginner unless a pencil.
>>
>>41265345
See that's the thing, whenever someone suggests Stronglifts, someone else says it's an inferior version of SS (and the guy who made SS doesn't look that big, at least Rippletoe admits he doesn't give a shit about aesthetics)
>>
>>41265187
His routine was cardio + pushups 2x a week
>>
>>41265072
Clean your bathroom faggot....
>>
>>41265051
This guy was too fat to begin bulking in the first place
>>
If you're looking for a novice strength routine, SS/SL are pretty good. If you're looking for MUH ABZ they are not.
>>
>>41265387
(Samefagging) If you're doing GOMAD and you're not starting from being a skinny little shit, you're an idiot.
>>
>>41265187
Lmao that's me, I do calisthenics progression.

Also thanks for saving my pics.
>>
>doing SS or SL for more then 5 months
GS LP is bettet anyway
>>
>>41265443
Please post your diet regimen.
>>
>>41265051
SS will make you stronger

SS will not make you look better because nothing is going to make you look better in only 3-6 months.

Remember the most important lesson from these threads: It's literally impossible to cut body fat once you've gained it. Also delayed gratification is for pussy nu-males.
>>
>>41265559
i can smell your beard oil from here dipshit
>>
>>41265559
>It's literally impossible to cut body fat once you've gained it.
What?
>>
>>41265576
>>41265569
missing the sarcasm
>>
File: lexmka5vxdhx.jpg (80KB, 1080x1322px) Image search: [Google]
lexmka5vxdhx.jpg
80KB, 1080x1322px
Mfw nobody ever suggests ICF on /fit/ and that's what I'm doing. SS will make you strong but you'll look like dogshit of you don't do anything else besides that. If you care about what you look like pick a program that has accessories that complement the strength excercises.

I just got Overcoming Gravity in the mail and I eventually plan on switching to calisthenics mainly to get a gymnasts body. Pic related
>>
>>41265581
I assumed you were one of the many morons that call this board their home. Apologies
>>
>>41265595
No worries. A bit sad that, around here, it wasn't obvious.
>>
>>41265581
>Using sarcasm on the internet

You reek of virgin and autism
>>
>>41265581
Only passive aggressive pussy betas use sarcasm because they don't have the balls to say what they mean
>>
>>41265051

Split = Constant muscle building, actual DOMS

SS = Pointless workouts, No DOMS after a couple months, no muscle building
>>
>>41265670
Are you new to lifting, friend?
>>
>>41265559

You are born with the exact same amount of fat tissue you will die with. It's the adipocyte's swelling that determines whether you look like a fucking fatass or not. Same case with muscles. Your sarcomers can only grow in size, they do not proliferate (multiply).

If you were a fat baby, your mother ate fatty things during lactation or you come from a genetically fat family, you will always have more fat tissue than regular Joe. So you must bear that in mind.

I am finishing two months of 5x5 and I see results. My girlfriend sees results. Everybody does. It changed my behaviour, I lost fat and I see muscles on my body.
>>
>>41265633
>Don't have the balls to say something
>On an anonymous fingerpainting forum

Your argument needs a little work there champ
>>
File: blahaha.png (502KB, 1279x714px) Image search: [Google]
blahaha.png
502KB, 1279x714px
>>41265585
>ICF
>unironically doing a program made by someone who looks like this

Why?
>>
>>41265670
>SS = Pointless workouts, No DOMS after a couple months, no muscle building

Yea, no muscle building going from two plate to four plate squats, nope.
>>
>>41265731
>You are born with the exact same amount of fat tissue you will die with.
But that's completely wrong you fucking retard. You are literally saying an infant has the same number of muscle and fat cells as a five eleven manlet.
>>
>>41265731
>You are born with the exact same amount of fat tissue you will die with

This is categorically false. You absolutely can gain more fat cells, but the jury's still out on whether your body ever loses them as opposed to just shrinking them.
>>
>>41265879
Which would actually be correct, at least as far as fat goes. There is no new fat cell growth, ever, the existing cells simply become larger or smaller. There are different numbers of fat cells between individuals of course.
>>
>>41265864
>CNS adaptation equals muscle mass

kek, no wonder SS victims look like shit
>>
>>41265864

>he counts leg muscles the same as a full chest or back
>>
Whether SS makes you look good or not (it probably won't) is irrelevant because you'll be on it for nine months, TOPS. You'll learn the basic compound lifts that will allow you to get strong quickly, and sets up a solid base of both strength - and more importantly good lifting forms - to take you to whatever goal you want.

Out of the entire time you'll be lifting, nine months of basic strength training is nothing.
>>
It's fine. Doesn't really matter what you do as long as it hits everything and you keep up with it. Personally, I like GSLP but really, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>41265943
You're thinking of neurons m8
>>
>doing a program made for high school football players
>being surprised when you look like a high school football player
>>
File: YES IM FUCKING MAD.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
YES IM FUCKING MAD.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
>>41265051
SS IS FOR STARTING FUCKING STRENGTH IT'S NOT FOR FUCKING HYPERTROPHY I REPEAT SS IS A STRENGTH BASED FUCKING PROGRAM NOT HYPERTROPHY HOW HARD IS IT TO GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS,THE REASON IT'S GOOD FOR BEGINNERS IS DUE TO ITS SIMPLICITY AND HOW ACCESSIBLE AND EFFECTIVE IT IS FOR BEGINNERS IN COMPARISON TO MAKING THEM START WITH A HYPERTROPHY PROGRAM THAT REQUIRES THEM TO GET USED TO THE FORMS OF 20 DIFFERENT EXERCISES RIGHT OF THE BAT,IF YOU WANT SOME HYPERTROPHY WHILE DOING SS ADD SOME ACCESSORIES,MOST OF THESE PEOPLE YOU POSTED HAVE SHIT PHYSIQUES DUE TO SHIT FUCKING DIET AND BLAMING IT ON THE PROGRAM NOBODY SHOULD BE GETTING THAT FAT EVEN WHILE ON SS NOW READ THE STICKY AND FUCK OFF
>>
>>41265969
So then why not just do PPL which has accessories and you can make the first compound lift of the day a low rep strength range?
>>
>>41266051
SS LITERALLY tells you to bulk and you're blaming the people for following it's instructions??
>>
>>41265498
I ate around 1700kcal of clean shit (chicken, sweet potato, oats, eggz). Also 16/8 intermittent fasting and fasted cardio 3x a week.

Boring as shit obviously but it works.
>>
>>41265072
lol why do they always have their arms out like they are saying "whyyyyyyyyyyyy"
>>
>>41265879
>as a five eleven manlet
pls no
>>
>>41265775
this amaze me because his routine is bretty gud
>>
>>41265187
he could have lmao, he's extremely small, ss and eating at a deficit can get you that easily
>>
>>41265775
The routine is decent when you analyze it though. Has nothing to do with Blaha being a blob.
>>
>>41265051
I stuck with it until I learned the lifts and when I progress began relatively stalling, afterwards switching to the linear 5x5 in the sticky.

It was, admittedly, only about 12 or so weeks and I was told off by a brosplit friend for not doing enough accessories. Imo it's a good beginner program, but you should know when to swap it out for something better and ideally, more challenging. Some days I dread going to gym, but I'm fairly close to 1/2/3/4 (5RM) and I could not imagine getting to this point as close if I religiously followed SS or if I didn't add as many accessories as I did with as many workout days throughout the week.

tl;dr try it but exercise common sense. Also GOMAD is retired as a dieting plan, just count calories, go high protein, low carbs and take 90% dark chocolate for fats or yogurt to meet TDEE.

Even then I got a visible six pack post-workout without even counting calories and just upping intensity per session.
>>
SS was designed to rapidly turn twink skelly teens into fat immovable line backers to win football games. that is all it was made for. it's your fault if you expect a different outcome.
>>
>>41265460
GS LP?
>>
File: nig.jpg (16KB, 268x395px) Image search: [Google]
nig.jpg
16KB, 268x395px
Ok so is there a good program for nice aesthetics that also includes the basic barbell movements? I'm doing SS now but since fit has magically started shitting on it collectively ever since I started going to the gym I guess I'll switch to another routine once I can bench 2pl8 or something.
>>
>>41266069
You are not going to get that fat by doing a clean bulk, as recommended on the book.
>>
>>41267870
Greyskull Linear Progression
>>
>>41268093
It's been a while since I read the book, but I could've sworn Rippletits recommended eating Big Macs and Fries.
>>
>>41268150
If you're five ten and one hundred fifty pounds, yes.
>>
>>41266183
you sound like a manlet
>>
>>41268211
I'm 5'11 and was fat as shit, why would I slow my weightloss by eating more? kek.
>>
>>41265051
train for hypertrophy with high reps if all you care about is being a normie and pulling chicks at the beach

nothing else matters unless you're a professional athlete

it would take a decade of strength training and steroids to attain a similar aesthetic
>>
>>41265051
>Alright what's the verdict on SS? Half of fit says it's a great routine for beginners and
It is, if they're training for strength.
>if you want to bodybuild you NEED to build strength first so you should start SS anyway.
No, that's bullshit
>But all the factual proof of what SS does (progress pics) just show someone being fatter with bigger legs.
Rippletits literally says in his book that you'll get strong but you'll get fat. He literally says it.
The problem is that none of you fucking retards read the book, and then complain about stupid shit that was laid out in front of your eyes.
>>
>>41265371
which beginner program would you rather follow

>ex competitive powerlifter
>has been coaching people for thirty years
>has collaborated with professionals exercise scientists or whatever you call those
>is 60 and lifts heavy
>looks fat but strong

or

>lost at arm wrestling to roach dyels
>has a fancy app
>looks like shit
>>
File: 1493319873577.jpg (107KB, 799x753px) Image search: [Google]
1493319873577.jpg
107KB, 799x753px
>>41265051
SS and GOMAD are dumb and Ripptoe is a fat slob rerard
>>
>>41269953
If that guy lost bodyfat he'd look good
He has good core and lats, probably decent arms and chest
>>
SS is the best beginner program. if you are already fat eat at a deficit and not a surplus. obviously your progress will be slower but you'll still get much stronger. it's that simple
>>
>>41268266
you've done really well dude, fuck these autists
>>
>>41265585
lifting doesn't makes you fat. eating too much food makes you fat.

even rippetoe said that people who get fat on his program (>20% bf) didn't read it. nobody should be bulking if you are close to that bf% yet some retards still do GOMAD and blame it on program.

you can get fat doing gymnastics if you eat too much
>>
>>41265999
Those don't look like highschool football players.
They look like the fat fucks who sit on the bench while the actual players get on the field.
>>
>>41265051
>if you want to bodybuild you NEED to build strength first
this is hilariously wrong, you'll gain strength doing any routine as long as you have enough food + rest
do what suits you, if you can do PPL then try it, if you don't like it do something else
>>
>bulking when you aren't even underweight

Why? The training matters more than the food does for a natty so long as you aren't undereating.
>>
>>41269937
Definitely the one whose program doesn't get called a meme by dyels on a Mexican housecleaning forum.
>>
>>41266183
>clean shit
>lists foods directly linked to cancer
>>
>>41270477
>newfags don't know about SS is a meme meme
>>
>>41269953
first pic would get laid all the time. second pic looks like dumbo gorilla who jacks off to facebook girls
>>
>>41265051

Can you SS while on a caloric deficit? The GOMAD shit sounds fucking stupid and unhealthy.
>>
>>41265051
SS is just a meme for fucking losers. Do a fucking bodybuilder brosplit (do the basic 3x10s) and involve the ((((powerlifter)))) compounds. ex, do deadlifts on leg AND back day. all benches on chest day, squats on leg day, OHP on shoulder day. Your split should be: chest, legs, back, arms, shoulders, chest and repeat. Test boosters also help alot.
>>
>>41268150
If you're underweight. He also tells you that 20% is the absolute maximum you should ever let yourself get to.
>>
>>41270562
If you're fat, do a beginner lifting program and cut. SS is a beginner lifter program. No, you won't make the same strength gains as if you were bulking.
>>
>>41265340
no he is just a manlet
>>
>>41269937
>which beginner program would you rather follow

>ex competitive powerlifter
>used steroids
>is fat
>looks shit

or

>lost at arm wrestling to roach dyels
>has a fancy free app
>has a 6 pack
>lifts more than (YOU)
>looks way better than the has been powerlifter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA93p29-oU4
190 kg @ 75 kg
>>
>>41270496
Pathetic
>>
>>41265731
some of you people say the darnedest things
>>
Because it's a noob routine and noobs invariably do stupid shit. I.e.
>being on it for a fucking year or more
>eating trash non stop
>no cardio
>expecting an ideal physique from base strength training
>not doing the lifts right
>They already looked horrible from the beginning and expectations are too high.

You use ss to learn the lifts and make noob gains for a couple months consistently every workout. Once you cant, you switch to something else. Idk how people fuck this up and go for years at a time. Oh because they never read the program and just go off of what fit says.
>>
>>41270765
Agreed with this. I've seen some people on /fit/ saying they've been on SS for 1.5 years and they look like garbage.
>>
>>41271440
>>41270765

Nowhere in the book does Mark Rippetoe say SS is designed to make you look good.

SS is specifically not for fuccbois who lift to look pretty.
>>
File: 1430713822426.jpg (41KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1430713822426.jpg
41KB, 500x377px
I've been on GS LP for like half a year, with some light accessories and I failed hard, I don't know how some people keep adding 2kg every exercise and get to few plates, I stalled every other time it feels like. I bulked, I even got chubby, lifted properly, had form checked and videoed and still didn't add a lot to my lifts. OHP went from like just the bar to 35kg( and that I failed often), squat from 50ish to 70 something, bench was at 1 plate, deadlift near 90kg... Been a while since I lifted because it bummed me out and then few months later got injury skiing that will keep me from lifting for a while.
But I'll be getting back to it hopefully this year and still debating if I should start strength training again or say fuck it this time because I failed it every time I tried for 3-6+ months and just go ppl or something like that.
>>
>>41265585
wouldn't be surprised if that kid hasn't been training for his entire life. good luck bro, gymnastics is hard
>>
>>41271551
I'm on it right now and adding 2.5 lbs for OHP every time is impossible. Once in a while you are going to stay at the same weight even for some compound lifts.
>>
>>41271723
I know, and then you deload but for me it felt like I made progress for a month and then just stalled. I keep reading about these people doubling, trippleing their already high starting stats and feel like shit. I know I'm week but fuck man, I'd rather at least try to look descent then just bulk bulk while getting strength up and then lose big chunk of it when it's time to cut, which isn't that far because even when I was super skinny (6', 150lbs) I felt I had too much fat and I'd just get fucked after few months of bulking which is what happened, even with very carefully tracked lean bulking.
And then the injury happened and I ballooned because fuck depression and now trying to cut cut with diet only, can't run to due fucked up knee and bicycle is too expensive... Even if I lose bunch of weight I gained I'll look shit again.
>>
>>41271805
Don't be hard on yourself. A lot of people have trouble gaining weight, or at least have slower progress than others. Genetics and all that, but your not inferior in any way. Us naturally thin guys need to put in a bit of extra work but it's worth the pay off.

I know how you feel about the too much fat feeling. Sometimes being a lanket feels good since we're naturally cut, but the small time of extra weight is worth the end reward.

Maybe you would respond better to calisthentics? Or a mix of Greyskull and calisthentics? People always meme about heavy weights being the only way to get muscle and look good, but bodyweight training gets some good results quickly while being easy on the vulnerable parts of the body.

How were your eating/resting patterns?
>>
>>41265366
>50% brotein
enjoy your terrible shits, excessive gas, and slower gains
>>
>>41265585
gymnasts don't just train with calisthenics, they lift weights too. You'll never look like that dude just from bodyweight training. He's also probably 5'4 or something
>>
I started lifting using some retarded brosplit I made up and I've made huge gains and cut bodyfat. Ss is just an awful program
>>
>>41267994
just do Stronglifts and cardio, it's not bad for aesthetics, it's just basic as fuck. Get a trainer.
>>
What's the best aesthetic beginner programme then? If SS is mainly for strength?
>>
>>41272525
>>41272943

Nevermind
>>
What's the sl 5x5 app like?
>>
>>41272068

I-is this another meme... most of what I eat is protein loaded and I'm pretty sure I regularly exceed 50%
>>
>>41265775

Isn't "I'm too big for my strength levels" just admitting he is fat?
>>
>>41273035

Probably insecurity about his lifts.

I imagine he posts on instagram a lot, and in the comments people laugh at him for doing low weights, he's getting inb4 the trolls.
>>
I just go to the gym and do proper lifts with proper form and make sure I extend my reps for the appropriate amount of time. People who need programs are fucking retards.

Here is how you learn to lift:

1) Try many different exercises with low weight and get your form down. Practice your fucking form retards or you are going to work the wrong muscles or injure yourself. Lower weight with proper form will always be superior to higher weight with shit form.

2) After learning how to lift, go fucking lift. You don't need a carefully manicured routine, this what fitness bloggers and cunts that are trying to sell you BULL SHIT don't want you to know. The big secret to lifting is actually getting off your ass and lifting. Go 3 days a week at least (4 is better) and make sure you have proper rest days.

3) Put the fucking potato chips down and eat properly you retarded bitch. You want to get big? Eat more. Want to get smaller? Eat less. And if you are doing either of those, do it CLEAN. Don't eat shit or you will look like shit and make things 10x harder on yourself.

4) Know your body, cocksucker. Go to the gym and pick up a weight. Too heavy? Put it down, pick up another weight. Found the right weight? Go do your lift. Is your form breaking down? Get a lower weight or go work a different muscle group. Don't waste time on ego lifting.

5) Stretch and do cardio you dumb fat faggot motherfucker. You aren't going to get to the god damn pinnacle of physical fitness without incorporating all of the requirements. You need good cardio, you need flexibility. Being a fat fucking powerlifting piece of retarded bitch tit shit isn't going to cut it alone.
>>
>>41273139
>>41273139

We'll call this routine Faggot LP. The new meme beginners programme.

Screw SS, SL, GOMAD, GS LP, ICF.

Faggot LP 2017 is the only way you're gonna make it.
>>
>>41273191
>*MUNCHES CHEETOS* U FAGGOT LOL U ARE SHREDDED SO WHAT I LIFT TO GET STRONG *SIPS MONSTER* U FUCKIN DUMB IDIOT LOL *SWALLOWS MEATBALL WHOLE*
>>
>>41265051
>8 months

>>41265072
>(1 year)

IT'S STARTING STRENGTH

NOT GET YOUR NUMBERS UP TO E-STAT STRENGTH
>>
>>41273064

I just don't understand the logic behind it though

> A guy my size should be lifting a lot heavier

So, like, you're just admitting you're a weak faggot who doesn't work out enough? Why am I taking fitness advice from you again?
>>
>>41265051
So what's the best routine for a skeleton like me?
I'm 6'0 and 145 lbs and I'm doing PPL 6 days a week, I've been doing it for 3 weeks and I have been progressing I feel like.
I'm not doing DLs or squats because I'm a pussy though but I supplement them.
>>
>>41273254

Pretty much, but instead of directly admitting he's weak, he's trying to say he did too much hypertrophy training, making him too big for the weights.

Like I said, insecure, and trying to get inb4 the trolls.
>>
>>41273282

> he's trying to say he did too much hypertrophy training, making him too big for the weights.

Oh that's what he's trying to say, thanks bro, I was genuinely so confused as to why he thought it made sense.
>>
>>41273276

> Eat
> Squat
> Deadlift
>>
File: 1493367414355.png (303KB, 588x2241px) Image search: [Google]
1493367414355.png
303KB, 588x2241px
>>41273276
Pic related
>>
>>41265731
Top notch bro science
>>
>>41270496
t. Lives off of a steady diet of rainwater
>>
>>41273425
well my legs are my weakest point, they are chicken legs since I broke both my ankles like 2 years ago and never recovered mass.
Should I switch to SS then or stick to PPL?
>>
>>41265187
His routine was genuinely dogshit. That's the end result of being a manlet and doing a shitty roid cycle.
>>
>>41265950
Innervation isa prerequisite to building and keeping muscle.
>>
>>41265187
He did SS in the before pic and switched to a brosplit iirc
>>
its not a powerlifting routine
its a squat routine
you literally squat every workout but alternate the other main lifts
if this isnt a big red flag then idk what is
I also fell for it
/fit/ should just change the sticky
I became a trex and its taking me a while to get a good upperbody
>>
>>41265443
How the fuck did you progress so fast with calisthenics?
Whats your routine?
>>
>>41270496
everything is linked to cancer you fucking mongoloid
>>
SS has got to be one of the oldest 4chan memes still alive. I remember back in 2010 people were already trolling newfags with it.
>>
File: 1411640329337.png (205KB, 800x497px) Image search: [Google]
1411640329337.png
205KB, 800x497px
T-this looks like a good routine.
>>
>>41265187
>151lbs
>>
>fits autistic obession over routines
>>
>>41274139
this is literally SS as it should be done with accessories if you remove calf raise and crunches lmao
>>
File: 1492631157018.png (88KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
1492631157018.png
88KB, 474x474px
I think some people advocate SS simply because otherwise beginners avoid compounds and just do curls all day every day

I think SS is good as long as you add some isolation accessories and only eat at a minor caloric surplus
>>
File: outofbitter.jpg (204KB, 944x1000px) Image search: [Google]
outofbitter.jpg
204KB, 944x1000px
>>41274169
But I'm afraid it will make me fat, I'm not skelly bro, but I am skinny and don't want to have to go fat to get big.
All the pics I see ITT of SS results are worrying.
>>
>>41274194

You don't wake up fat one day you tard.

Just look in the mirror, if you start to look a bit more doughy than you'd like then eat less, don't carry on with a huge surplus because the book tells you to for another 6 months then come crying back to us.
>>
File: fit.png (1MB, 2544x1850px) Image search: [Google]
fit.png
1MB, 2544x1850px
>recovering fatty
>still have fat on belly
>big legs already

I want to try SS but I'm scared man, my legs are already big. pic related seems to indicate that you should only be doing it for several months, which shouldn't be too bad, right?
>>
>>41273811
hol up

does this mean that if i did a "full body" that included ohp into every single workout i'd get frankenshoulders
>>
File: swe king is not pleased.jpg (22KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
swe king is not pleased.jpg
22KB, 640x320px
>>41270626
Those calves tho
>>
There's no consensus about SS on that trash of board.
>>
>>41265051
u need muscles d00d, cant just be a skinny pleb alone
>>
>>41274364
>my legs are already big. pic related seems to indicate that you should only be doing it for several months, which shouldn't be too bad, right?

I did it for a few months last year and my upper body still hasn't caught up to my legs
>>
File: elliott wingchun.png (119KB, 228x279px) Image search: [Google]
elliott wingchun.png
119KB, 228x279px
>>41265051
>>41265387
>>41265460
>>41274947
>this whole thread
>implying SS SL or GSLP are even close to being the best for anything (strength or aesthetics)
>still not recommending WS4SB or a PPL Linear Progression
wew
>>
>>41275023
Forget that noise then, i'm bad enough as it is
>>
File: 1493003527506.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1493003527506.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>41273811
buhu

kys
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.