[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bent Brim hats > Flat Brim hats If you wear a flat brim hat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 20170430_125510.jpg (392KB, 1564x789px) Image search: [Google]
20170430_125510.jpg
392KB, 1564x789px
Bent Brim hats > Flat Brim hats

If you wear a flat brim hat at the gym youre just a fuckboy.

Bent brim pros:
>increased focus
>no one sees eyes can look at gym bunnies no problem
>no one asks how many sets you have left since they dont see eyes
>more comfortable
>wears it for function

Flat brim features
>look like every fuckboy
>tool
>only wears it for style
>gay
>>
but you stare at other men in a gym full of women in spandex and sports bras

but /fit/ is gay

riiiiiiight
>>
>>41263894
Flat brim hats are fuckboi as shit. I love the swag fag mexican turbomanlets at my ghm that wear them. The hats look huge on them lol
>>
File: 1471795161272.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471795161272.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>41263894
>>wears it for function

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WEAR A HAT INDOORS
>>
>>41263919
>keeps you focused on your task.

Cuts out your peripherals if worn correctly so when in your lift you dont dart your eyes back and forth looking at people or gym bunnies.
>>
>>41263917
As a turbomanlet (puertorican not mexican) i cant stand those guys. Wearing stringer tees and flat brim hats. Stop it fellow turbomanlets we look bad enough as it is
>>
File: pureinnocentwaifu.jpg (74KB, 506x524px) Image search: [Google]
pureinnocentwaifu.jpg
74KB, 506x524px
>>41263943
>so when in your lift you dont dart your eyes back and forth looking at people or gym bunnies

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BE LOOKING AT 3DPD

DO YOU HAVE ANY SELF RESPECT?
>>
>>41263957
Like a nice booty walks by and you dont look
>>
>>41263955
Thank you for the PSA bro.

These brown turbomanlets tend to stare at me too. I'm slightly over 6'1 with sandy blond hair and light blue eyes. Is it hate or mirin?
>>
>>41263943
>requiring a fucking hat to stay focused
You feeble-minded piece of shit.
>>
>>41264029
For me it depends.

If youre master race genetics and your lifts are on point. I look and give a "fuckin a" and I tell myself that I'll never be that but dammit im gonna be the best beast I can be.

Or if your lifts are shit and youre not progressing ill think that even with perfect genes that you cant beat out poverty genes and laugh at you.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492458480156.jpg (13KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492458480156.jpg
13KB, 424x318px
>>41264048
>implying none of us are autistic af and the slightest loud noise makes us go apeshit
>>
Only ever seen one guy at my gym wear a flat brim hat

He was also decked out in shitty tattoos, gold chains, a wife beater a size two big and had a fucking toothpick or some shit hanging out of the corner of his mouth the whole time.

He and his bros stank of cigarette smoke and screamed their way through their 1 pl8 quarter squats when they weren't raucously laughing on their cell phones

Don't be that guy, /fit/
>>
>>41264057
>mfw looking for my Legolas to my Gimli as my gymbro
>>
>>41263894
Round brim just plain looks better
>>
>>41264086
My god theres one of those at my gym. All he does is focus on arms and chest and hits on all the gym bunnies.

No idea if he got any his face genetics are a 2 he kinda has the quasi-modo face thing going. But he keeps trying
>>
>>41263919
keeps hair out of my face, works as a sweatband
>>
File: x5hb8.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
x5hb8.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
>>41264088
>tfw no strong dwarf friend to push me to my strength limits.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.