[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good is yoga ? >for posture? >for general health?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

How good is yoga ?
>for posture?
>for general health?
>for meeting qts?
>>
>>41261597
Its not
Shit
Shit
Shit because you'll be 'that guy'
>>
>>41261630
how come it won't at least improve my posture ?
>>
The kind of shit people report experiencing on acid are things I recognize in my ordinary state of consciousness now. The random bright patterns that you see when your eyes lack stimulus now form 'transforming machine elf'-like geometric patterns that morph in from of my eyes when I'm in a dark room. I think hallucinogens just enhance the kind of stuff that people are capable of experiencing in ordinary life as long as they've unlocked the appropriate cognitive structures.
>>
File: shitposting IRL.webm (3MB, 480x246px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting IRL.webm
3MB, 480x246px
>>41261597
It's a good martial art
>>
>>41261856
>I think hallucinogens just enhance the kind of stuff that people are capable of experiencing in ordinary life as long as they've unlocked the appropriate cognitive structures
Well obviously. Why do you think most people have profound changes in their lives? Because psychedelics lets them "zoom in" in a problem they might have
>>
>>41261597
>for posture
It's great, it teaches you how align your body
>for general health
It's good for maintaining flexibility
>for meeting qts
I do it at home in my basement so not good at all
>>
>>41261954
>Well obviously.

It's not really that obvious though. I've gone through specific cognitive transformations which are similar to what people experience while high, but without medicinal aid, and they are completely permanent and dominate how I experience the everyday. I now experience all conceivable sound as a voice, like everything is talking to me in a language without words. I've also experience a mental transformation that allowed me to go several days with basically no sleep without ill effects and left me perceiving parallel patterns in everything, leaving me with an extended sense of empathy and the visuals I described arising.
>>
>>41261597
It's the ultimate accessory to lifting. If you really want to make it do it on your rest days. It's cardio so you can exercise your heart, but instead of running and fucking up your joints you'll be maximizing your mobility.
>>
>>41261856
that's something i felt one or two times while meditating, and even then it was pretty short
how do i reach that state again ( i suppose by meditation more but... ), and how long did it take you to achieve this ?
>>
>>41263663
What anon said OP. It is amazing for you both mentally and physically, and if you want it to be, it can also help you spiritually if you're into that.

It might seem like some pajeet shit done wrong by a bunch of 35 year old white women, but in actuality it gets really brutal and advanced if you stick with it.
>>
File: 1397163708902.jpg (88KB, 604x493px) Image search: [Google]
1397163708902.jpg
88KB, 604x493px
>>41262042
Bring the qt's to you. Don't let your dreams be dreams m8.

>>41261597
In all seriousness, I find yoga to be almost a necessity. It has helped me a whole lot with my posture, mobility, and getting out a little more. Yoga also helps greatly with recovery and can assist with any muscular imbalances. Finally, I find it does help stifle some of that monkey chatter that goes on within the head, there is lots of potential for mental or spiritual gainz if that is your thing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.