[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No miring stories thread? I'll start >Join a hole-in-the-wall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

No miring stories thread?

I'll start

>Join a hole-in-the-wall gym
>Befriend regulars over time
>Get some sick routines and some sick gains despite my asthma
>Decide it's time to stop being self-conscious and just hit the beach
>Make arrangements
>Board a flight shortly afterwards
>Flight attendant (guy) tells me I've got quite the size
>Autistically tell him only compared to himself
>>
>>41260782
there's already a therad you illiterate fuck delete this thread
>>
>>41260782
That wasnt autistic, it was alpha as fuck
>>
>>41260793
eye roni
>>
>>41260782
>Autistically tell him only compared to himself
4u
>>
>at work when i go to the front of the office
>the old lady secretary knocks some papers off her desk
>i go over and bend over to pick them up
>she thanks me and i walk out the door
>walk back in a couple minutes later and all 4 secretaries knock papers off their desk
>the young cute one says she's going to make it rain if i keep bending over

did my ass make it?
>>
>be me
>meet qt at store
>she lives in my building
>fix her car
>take her grocries up to her apartment
>mett her kid
>charm her
>and say only two words
>>
>>41262633
underrated
>>
>>41261501
It did lad, rip would be proud
>>
>>41260782
that's a lovely lovely meme.
>>
Anybody self conscious about their gains when they go to beach? I've made some huge progress this year and most normies would consider me very aesthetic now.

I know as soon as I take my shirt off at the beach I'm gonna be the center of attention. I'm not ready for this /fit/, how do you transition to chad mode?
>>
File: 1491563467583.jpg (25KB, 640x606px) Image search: [Google]
1491563467583.jpg
25KB, 640x606px
just lift and be confident bro
>>
>>41262766
post pics, depends how low normie standards go
>>
File: W6ayq.jpg (70KB, 399x640px) Image search: [Google]
W6ayq.jpg
70KB, 399x640px
>>41260782

> Be at comedy show with friends.
> Sit at table next to another table. I sit on the end so I get to sit next to strangers.
> One girl at other table is obviously not enjoying the show. Clearly bored.
> Her eyes wander around room, attention eventually focuses to me.
> Starts to eye fuck me. Gets to the point where her body isn't even facing the stage anymore.
> Exchange a couple of glances because of how obvious it is but don't care, too busy enjoying the show.
> Group of friends tell me afterwards that that one girl was drooling over me all night.

She was pretty attractive. Maybe an 8/10. But for some reason it really turned me off that she wasn't enjoying the show or even attempting to enjoy the show. So Basic.
>>
>>41261501
That's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>41262800
Why would I post a pic? Your standards are tainted by this board so you can't judge a physique from an objective standpoint
>>
>>41262633
>Real human bean
Also checked
>>
>>41262633

>Met her kid

At that point you Noped the fuck out of there, don't be her savior. She can live in the mess she created for herself, there are plenty of fine women who don't have kids.
>>
>>41261501
That's sexual harassment anon. Report her to HR.
>>
>>41262633
Awesome! Where'd you get that scorpion jacket?
>>
> be me 13 walking down street with manlet friend
> " anon i cant get girls what do i do?"
> spot 6/10 walking down the street
> walk up to her and ask for a hug
> look her deep in the eyes and say something like " your really cute, can i kiss you?"
> make out then walk off and just say thanks bye
> manlet thinks im a boss but really was too shy to stay with girlfriends more than a month
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>41263342
WADDUP INVADERS
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.