[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been starving myself and working out but still not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: abs.jpg (65KB, 736x936px) Image search: [Google]
abs.jpg
65KB, 736x936px
I've been starving myself and working out but still not losing weight. I'm not fat and my abs are just barely visible. Should I stop starving myself and actually eat? Is my starving making my body loose muscle rather than fat?
>>
>>41258576

What are you eating? How many times a day are you eating?

If you're eating smaller portions but spread out over the day...you're doing it wrong.

1x day keto meal. Fast until the next day.
>>
>>41258576
jesus christ how recent is that

I thought he was like 60 or something
>>
>>41258694
He's 54. That pick is when he was like 50.
>>
>>41258645
eating like twice a day
but i am way under calories so shouldn't i be losing fat?
>>
>>41258694
TRT is all of a drug
>>
>>41258819

What do you eat? The source of the calories is as important as the caloric content itself.

If you're eating shit that causes a spike in insulin (most grains and sugars), you're storing shit.

Compress your meals into a single portion. so you get the benefits of fasting for 12-16 hours (depending on how quick your body enters a fasted state)
>>
>>41259187
CONT
>"But insulin rises during keto!"

After the first few days, it begins to restore sensitivity to insulin.
>>
>>41259187
>What do you eat?
normal meals mostly.
but i do have snacks now and then
and mcdonalds every weekend :/
>>
>>41259256

Keto brah. If you must absolutely have McDonald's, have it sans the buns.

Get an induction cooker and a pan that works with it. With coconut oil, you can make 3 fried eggs in two and a half minutes. Eggs are love. Eggs are life.

And remember, the good parts of "starving" yourself don't kick in until 8-12 hours since last meal.
>>
>>41259498

And if it exists, get a fucking Costco membership. 15 dozen eggs for 18 bucks? My jew sense is jizzing over the cheapness of it.
>>
>>41258576
>starving self
>not losing weight

pick one
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.