[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of it /fit/ I don't even want to compete anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1285697444699.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1285697444699.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
I'm sick of it /fit/
I don't even want to compete anymore
>new female enters friend group
>7/15 dudes figuratively jump her
>they are all obviously interested, me included
>all of them proceed to make moves onto her, for weeks on end
>at this point, she has received nothing but male attention for weeks on end
>she doesn't even has to crack a joke and guys are laughing at her anyway
I really dont even feel like getting into it anymore
how do you even compete with your friends? especially when every one of them is hunting the same fucking chick? BTW she told me she doesn't like buffed guys (lol)
>>
Fuck men.
>>
>>41257287
Ignore her dog. If everyone else is making moves, you acting uninterested might stand out.
>>
>chasing girls whow enter your social circle

Thats your first mistake. You chase girls that either you met on your own (class, work, etc) or ones you meet with friends for the sole purpose of you fucking (bar, party)

Otherwise you're in competition with friends instead of strangers, and that never ends well.
>>
>>41257287
>doesnt like buffed boys

Drop her ass anon
>>
>>41257287
Make it appear like you don't want her, If she wants you she'll stay on the hook despite having swallowed everybody's bait, if she is uninterested she'll dislodge herself from your hook and tread other waters if that does happen, recast but further downstream preferably.
>>
>>41257287
where do you live that you literally only meet one new female?

most of the time friends circles date girls/guys from outside.
>>
disregard female dogs acquire maximum gains
>>
>>41257305
cuck
>>
>>41257287
>letting women in your friend group
Entirely your fault, you could have stopped this
>>
>>41257287
faggots like you have ruined /fit/. go back to /r9k/ already or kys
>>
>>41257287
1. Get her really drunk (maybe sneak her a bit of coke as well)
2. Take her back to a hotel room
3. Line up in order of your group's existing hierarchy
4. Run a train on dat pussy
5. Kick anyone's ass that pulls out a phone or camera to record (no evidence)
6. ????
7. Profit
>>
>>41260154
>advocating being a beta orbiter

new-fit pls go
>>
>>41257287
>having male friends
>not picking up women by yourself
>>
>>41257287
>BTW she told me she doesn't like buffed guys (lol)

just flex a cep

Nah but don't act interested in her then, you go for the ones who are mirin
>>
File: daniel-craig-star-wars-pic.jpg (101KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
daniel-craig-star-wars-pic.jpg
101KB, 720x480px
Uhhhh.... fuck that

Steer clear
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.