[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, i'm a pack-a-day smoker and it's really fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Vaping-e1472741158785.jpg (86KB, 1000x555px) Image search: [Google]
Vaping-e1472741158785.jpg
86KB, 1000x555px
hey guys, i'm a pack-a-day smoker and it's really fucking me up, wasn't too noticeable when I started lifting and doing light cardio but it's really catching up to me now

i've heard some guys gaining their lungs back and feel no downsides from nicotine by switching to vaping... can you guys help a newbie out? such as...

- what kind of vape should i be looking to get
- what juice mix should i get, MAX VG?

just general tips to successfully kick the sticks and get to vaping
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483633224978.jpg (113KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483633224978.jpg
113KB, 780x800px
This is a fitness board. Take your robot dicks to reddit
>>
>>41255931
shut the fuck up faggot, go shitpost in someone else's thread
>>
File: 1489691503936.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489691503936.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
kill yourself
>>
>>41255942
nice passive aggressive post, if i ever see you IRL i'm going to kill you
>>
File: 1483359859518.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1483359859518.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>>41255955
ok, now kill yourself.
>>
Read Allen Carr's "How to Stop Smoking the Easy Way" - quit easily, get it over and done with, feel better about yourself both physically and mentally.

You started smoking because it looked cool, we all did - so why quit onto something that makes you look like a twat.
>>
>>41255976
nah dw i've got more reasons to live in my toilet than you do in your entire life, take the hint
>>
>>41255908
Yeah switch over to my cock you stupid little faggot.
>>
File: (you).jpg (40KB, 540x270px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
40KB, 540x270px
>>41255991
you seem awfully mad, wanna talk about it?
>>
>>41255908
Fuck vaping. Slap the patch on every morning for a week and don't allow yourself to buy any packs. Chew lots of gum (regular, not nicotine.) After the third or fourth day the cravings start to noticeably subside.

I smoked a pack a day for 7+ years and quit about six months ago. Noticeable improvements in gains, endurance, skin appearance, sex drive, and overall mood. Not to mention I'm saving a shit ton of extra cash.
>>
>>41255982
I've glanced over his book before but it's really difficult for me, I started smoking when I was 13 (my dad owned a gas station so it was easy for me to bum a pack of cigs here or there without him noticing) and became a pack-a-day around 17yo... I'm 21 now and it's rough dawg, it feels like because I grew up with nicotine I cannot end the addiction regardless of what I try, maybe I need nicotine or bust.
>>
>>41256029

I read it twice before I quit man, like 2 weeks apart over about 5 days each time - by the end of the second time I was begging for the end of the book so I could stop smoking - and I was seriously dreading how hard it would be, been easy.
>>
>>41255908
Do you have a vape shop near you?
>>
>>41255908
don't listen to these bitches. i was a pack a day smoker that changed to vaping and it's made a huge difference. i could never have quit smoking without another physical phenomena to replace it.

and vg/pg depends on what you want from it. higher vg is more cloud and shit, higher pg is bigger throat hit. pay for a reasonable middle road one that'll last you, don't buy a shitty 20 dollar one because you'll just miss fags and they die fast
>>
>>41255931
LOL its true though. Any time anyone tries to do a legit study of intelligence and race they get shat all over even though their findings are actually quite right.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.