[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> is a power lifter in novice progression > prescribed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1455457541917.jpg (472KB, 1000x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1455457541917.jpg
472KB, 1000x1190px
> is a power lifter in novice progression
> prescribed 2100 calorie meal
> designed to help build muscle to lift
> notices fat gain in waist and stomach area

As the weight increases in my lift do you think my stomach would flatten out a bit? Or should I mention my concerns to the person who prescribed the training plan?
>>
>>41255199
You're being real vague about the context. Some people will get big and stay lean, some won't. Many of the same processes that cause muscle gain also cause fat gain and there's not too much you can do about it. And the calorie limit should be a starting point only, you ought to have goals outside of that.
>>
How short, skinny, are you that 2100 calories is a power lifter program?

I do 2300 calories on a cut.
>>
>>41255199
>Eating on a surplus.
>Gaining fat
Pick both
>>
>>41255330
I am 162cm tall and was 60kg but now I am 70kg. I'm a female.

>>41255308
Well we are trying to make me stronger but it seems like I'm getting fat on the prescribed diet even though I'm not cheating. I measure my food by grams and cups.
>>
>>41255598

Oh you're a woman, then I have no fucking clue.
>>
Tits or gtfo

If you really are female I will give you the advice you are looking for.
>>
>>41255395
I get it's a surplus but my PT is recommending it to build muscle. He wants me to gain muscle to lift weight and it's working but there is a bit of fat coming with it.
>>
>>41255643
don't be a cucklord
>>
>>41255671
the average male gains fat and muscle in a 1-1 ratio so if you gain a pound then half will be fat half will be muscle unless you didn't get it done in the weight room then it will be 100% fat. and no your fat on you stomach wont go away until after you cut.
>>
>>41255671
I guess you new.
When you eat on a surplus you automatically gain fat.
>>
>>41255685
Dont be a newfag
>>
>>41255698
the avg female probably gains muscle to fat at a 1/4 to 3/4 ratio since girls are fat by nature and dont have testosterone so youll just have to cut sooner
>>
>>41255698
>>41255698
>the average male gains fat and muscle in a 1-1 ratio
this makes absolutely no sense at all. Cite a source you idiot.
>>
>>41255698
Are you implying men can't get fat?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.