[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since I started looking big I have started to get some SERIOUS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1048.jpg (29KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
1048.jpg
29KB, 300x411px
Ever since I started looking big I have started to get some SERIOUS jealously and general hatred directed towards me by guys I thought were my friends and other guys in general. I don't care so much but I'm getting kind of lonely... female attention is great but I have no more bros. How do you deal with this? It really upsets me.
>>
File: marcus_aurelius.jpg (45KB, 460x318px) Image search: [Google]
marcus_aurelius.jpg
45KB, 460x318px
Ignore it and practice Stoicism.
>>
>>41255045
Stop monopolizing women. Let the subhumans have a chance, at least.
>>
>>41255058
I'd just really like to go out and have a beer with some guys and not have the conversations be a giant dick measuring competition.
>>
>>41255081
I have been with the same girl for 5 years. I'm cockblocking nobody.
>>
File: 5194154-6695320246.jpg (424KB, 2768x1888px) Image search: [Google]
5194154-6695320246.jpg
424KB, 2768x1888px
I lost all my friends when I became /fit/.
>>
New friends. Don't feel you are meant to gwt this kind of jealousness. It is NOT normal and it WILL hold you back and POSSIBLY pull you back into your old status quo. Find people who inapire you instead, depending of where you at you may be able to find people at MeetMe. Where you from?
>>
>>41255045
>>41255101
>>41255083
Well tell us some stories FFS.
>>
>>41255058
stoicism seems so cool.
>>
File: 1493284970294.png (279KB, 441x398px) Image search: [Google]
1493284970294.png
279KB, 441x398px
Sounds like their jealous.
>>
One friend was crushing on this girl real hard for like 8 months, I had never met her.

I'm getting bigger and look great, he's a bit pudgy. First time I meet this girl she starts making out with me within an hour of meeting her. She came on to me not the other way. Quite attractive.

He still holds a small grudge like somehow it was my fault and I came on to her knowing about him or something.

It's just shit you have to deal with bro, especially some long time friends can be bothered by your new found attention.
>>
>>41255045
Make friends at gym, other folks who lift or do martial arts would definitely hang out with you. Or if you want to maintain your old friendships, you can start taking your loser friends to the gym.
>>
>>41255282
You can't be serious, how are you so stupid? You knew your friend had a thing for this girl and you still made out with her. Who cares who initiated, you still did it which shows you don't really respect your friends feelings. You honestly sound like a self-absorbed twat
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.