[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure this is the right board for this but i've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1352349327884.jpg (144KB, 601x569px) Image search: [Google]
1352349327884.jpg
144KB, 601x569px
Not sure this is the right board for this but i've been looking to increase the size of my load and need some help. I've largely been following this pic as my guide and have been taking L-Arginine, Zinc, and soy lecithin but i feel as if the amount i am ejaculating has only decreased. Also, i've been taking a soy lecithin supplement rather than something granular, how much of a difference would this make? General men sexual health and Holy Grail Thread.
>>
How many days do you wait taking the stack?
How much lecithin?
No pyguem?
How much water do you drink a day?
>>
>>41253973
1. elaborate?
2. 1365 mg/day
3. no pygeum, i have it on the shopping list but i was unable to find it in the shop
4. A fair amount, urine is clear most of the day but i get a bit dehydrated overnight.
>>
Literally just drink more water. Seriously.
>>
>>41254042
but then i will never be peter north
>>
I've been doing this shit.

You might want to be careful with Pygeum, it decreases the conversion of testosterone to its more potent form. This lowers DHT, so if you're suffering from hair loss this might help. Just be wary of shit that messes with your hormones.

Lecithin works, probably the most important to increasing your load. It also makes my dick more sensitive, so be careful of how it effects you.

L-Arginine makes your erections harder.

Is it all worth it? It definitely makes a difference. In my opinion, my cum has gotten less fluid and more viscous. Although that's been happening since I was a teen, maybe not related.
>>
>>41253987
Sorry meant how long do you abstain from fapping while on the stack before you actually fap

I was using jel capsules which were 1200mg per unit, i took 6 in the day, 3 after breakfast then 3 after dinner. In terms of granules, I hear they are better, not tried them but Id be interested to take them as well as sunflower lecithin liquid, the more the better tbf I think the lecithin had the biggest impact on the load
Pyguem is amazing, get it when you can. Mine were 120mg per gel capsule i took 4 in total same time as the lecithin.

Id give it a good week taking it all before you fap

Also what time of day did you fap? I did it at night which seemed to work well as my body had all day to get hydrated
>>
>>41254106
I usually wait 2 days fapping.
so you were taking 7200 mg/day? christ, is that healthy or should i keep my intake at the level that it's at.

i usually fap in either the morning or the evening.
my main problem is that the loads are overly thick with not enough fluid. i'll end up with 3 "strings" of shots that just end up being thick globs with little to no fluid in between.

My whole regimen is 1365 mg lecithin/day, 1000mg L-arginine/day 30 mg zinc/day, plus some vitamin c and fish oils for general health.
>>
File: saya questionmark.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
saya questionmark.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
But how do you make your load taste better? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>41254211
i've heard good things about pineapple and generally eating more fruit. Red meat is apparently pretty bad for you if want sweeter semen
>>
>>41254211
Don't those chick magazines always say to eat less red meat and coffee, and more pineapple and mango.
>>
>>41254182
Id definitely wait longer than 2 days man, if you are itching to bust then try at least 5 days, but a week if you can do it.

And try to do it at night. If you think of it you have been asleep for 8 hours or so and not had a drink all that time.

haha not sure if it was un healthy though. The results were great. Im not on the stack constantly though, I havnt felt any different than before ever trying it
>>
If you've matured past buying Jewish meme supplements that don't do shit, buy some HCG. It's what roiders use to keep their balls nice and full. Will double testicle size and make you shoot monster loads.
>>
>>41254243
i've heard mixed things about waiting more than 3 days though.

>>41254263
Tell me about HCG. health risks, costs, personal anecdotes. legality
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.