[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 6'3 >usually the subject of all the gym mires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

>be 6'3
>usually the subject of all the gym mires and side glances
>some 6'6 guy lifts at the gym today
>all attention diverted to him
>treated like I'm invisible
>feel emasculated and insignificant
Is this what manlets go through everyday? How do you not just kill yourselves?
>>
5'11 manlet here and I never feel emasculated by taller men. I think you're just a fag.
>>
Beyond 6'4 is diminishing returns. You look less aesthetic and more like a lanky skeleton, not to mention everyday inconveniences. I know this is a made up meme thread, but the ideal height is 6'3. 6'4 is passable if you have the right genetics. Beyond 6' you are fine
>>
>>41253606
It means you have no aesthetics at all. It's like when there's only one girl in the gym and she isn't that good but she's the only one till more come in and she's forgotten. You are insignifigant.
>>
>>41253634
Depends on the person. The tallest guy I ever saw was verging on seven feet tall and wide as fuck.
>>
>>41253606
>>be 6'3
>>usually the subject of all the gym mires and side glances

holy shit are you delusional

>some 6'6 guy lifts at the gym today
>feel emasculated and insignificant

ok either bait thread or you have some serious issues my friend
>>
File: IMG_1680.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1680.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>tfw 6'
>not tall enough to overlook chads but not short enough to be called a manlet

life is suffering
>>
>6'1.5 on the dot
>I'm happy with my height
>I don't look down on manlets
>I prefer my women in the 5'6-5'11 range
>thanks for reading my blog, toodles :)
>>
File: k.jpg (5KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
5KB, 252x161px
>>41253704
another 6' bro here
i know your pain
>>
I feel annoyed when there's a taller guy around (I'm also 6'3). Manlets really have it rough. I don't know how they not kill themselves by the dozens.
>>
>>41253606
Not being an autistic faggot who uses other people's attention for validation
>>
>>41253803

Your mindset is as basic as that of the average nigger
>>
>>41253803
Because the manlet thing is just a meme unless you're under 5'9"
>>
File: 1448804198750.jpg (132KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448804198750.jpg
132KB, 720x720px
>>41253803
All I have to do to feel better about myself is go look in a Cbt for lanklets
>>
>>41253803
I'm 6'4" how does it feel to be the kings of manlets? Can't climb out of the manlet pit at 6'3" sorry lad
>>
>>41253860
>basically the same ROM of a manlet
lmao
>>
Because at this point in my life there are a lot more things wrong with me than being a 5'6 manlet. If I have a list of reasons for killing myself manlet will be on there but it won't be anywhere near the main reason.
>>
>>41253870
I bet trains, planes, and busses are comfortable for you
>>
>>41253928
Ye theres plenty of downsides of being tall, health wise etc, but I do get random girls mirin just because of height.
>>
>>41253606
i overcame it a long time ago
>>
>>41253606

am 5'5. how do you think i feel on daily basis.

ama
>>
File: maymays.jpg (12KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
maymays.jpg
12KB, 184x184px
>>41253983
Lol why would I want to ask a manlet anything?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.