[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dude zerchers lmao has worse advice ever been given than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: alexbtfo.png (523KB, 504x541px) Image search: [Google]
alexbtfo.png
523KB, 504x541px
>dude zerchers lmao
has worse advice ever been given than on this manlet's book and channel?
>>
>>41252835
what's a zercher
>>
File: zercher-squat.png (46KB, 385x184px)
zercher-squat.png
46KB, 385x184px
>>41252845
that's an actual exercise that some people do
>>
It's a good way to squat without a rack or spotter
>>
>>41252991
not really. your """grip""" would give out way before your legs are even close to getting an adequate stimulus.
>>
>>41252991
Clean the weight and do front squats
>>
>>41252991
how do you squat without a rack

how do you get the weight in to position
>>
>>41253096
see >>41253083
>>
>>41252835
can someone please make a gif of pepe landing a storm of punches on this ugly manlet's face?
>>
>>41253096
You just pick it up in a zercher hold
>>
>>41253217
don't listen to that anon, zercher is crossfit is cancer
>>
>>41253233
Zercher squats and zercher holds are used by strongmen as well since they help a lot with things like atlas stones and the like. Your knowledge on lifting is not as deep nor good as you think
>>
>>41253048
It's more of a trap exercise
>>
>>41253294
they are not actually used by strongmen though. they have been noted by people outside of the field for potentially having carryover to atlas stone, which is different. the only serious coach who recommends zerchers is louie simmons and since he's the only one, I'd say he's wrong.
>>
zercher squat is good if you want to do something like front squat or goblet squat but you front rack sucks ass, and you dont need to clean kettlebell like you would need witb goblets

Goblets with really reaching into hole and driving knees out are usefull to learn squat patterns for noobs.

Zerchers allows you to take goblet to next level weight wise, and teaches your torso to not collapse under bar.

Try doing heavy zercher and see for yourself.

>bbbbut it hurts my elbows

man the fuck up
>>
>>41254163
>tfw ywn be eric
should I roll for better genetics?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.