[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw pic related works more muscle and is literally better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: barbell-hack-squats.jpg (57KB, 448x319px) Image search: [Google]
barbell-hack-squats.jpg
57KB, 448x319px
>tfw pic related works more muscle and is literally better than back squats
why do beginners let themselves be bullied into doing hack squats by fat, autistic t-rexes when pic related and maybe front squats are all you need for strong legs and gloots?
Daily reminder that there is no point NONE in back squatting if you don't want to and don't compete in PL.
>tfw not losing 3 inches in height every month
feelsgoodman
>>
>>41250313
shit, meant back squats*
hacks squats are a gift from god.
t.eric
>>
File: boa.webm (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
boa.webm
3MB, 1080x1920px
>>41250313
my nigga
>>
>>41250313
They're awkward to do and my ass blocks the bar
>>
If you have decent hammies and glutes which you should because you do deadlifts you can't do this exercise. Just do trap bar """deadlifts""" if squats are too scary for you.
>>
people don't like behind the back excercises for obvious reasons. sure, you might hit certain muscles better but you're also fucking up others as well without really realizing it. they're awkward as fuck and you're prone to injury a lot easier.
>>
>>41250413
i can't believe boardshorts roided and looks that mediocre

it's just mindblowing to me

>>41250313
eric bugenhagen? why did you take down all your best videos?
>>
>>41250473
>trap bar isn't deadlifts xD
it depends on how you set up
>>
My back always rounds a lot with hack squats but doesn't for deadlifts. How do I fix this?
>>
>>41250313
doing oly lifts is the most you can do in a public gym without getting looked at like a retard. the barbell hack squat goes beyond this. you're a fucking weirdo and everyones gonna think you have legit autism
>>
>how to tell if someone is a weak willed fuccboi
>part one - he makes excuses for not doing back squats while saying something else is just as good
>>
>>41250313
No they don't and no it isn't. Neck yourself.
>>
>>41252972
>can't do hack squats
>being a pussy
pick two
>>
>>41253161

>implying I don't do hack squats.

I do.

You're just a fuccboi if you try to justify not doing back squats for any other reason than the truth. Which is that you're scared of them because they are hard.

If you admit it, then its not as bad. But trying to act like other things are better just makes you a fuccboi.
>>
>>41253335
>you have to do the same exercises as me or else
yeah nah kys
>>
File: steinbornlift.jpg (20KB, 600x307px) Image search: [Google]
steinbornlift.jpg
20KB, 600x307px
Who here /steinborn/?
>>
>>41252940
rounded backs don't matter as much with this exercise because the bar is loaded behind your back, and you're not actually using much of your spinal erectors to get the weight up.
>>
>fail to maintain form
>weight rips my shoulders from my back
>die
>>
>>41253384

Nice reading comprehension fuccboi. I didn't say that at all.
>>
>>41253417

Fucccck that
>>
>>41250313
Why would anyone seriously do that? It's impossible to keep the center of mass over the center of gravity even at moderate weights.
>>
>>41253824
Wtf is that meme bar path? What kind of retard seriously does that?
>>
File: GH.jpg (37KB, 244x361px) Image search: [Google]
GH.jpg
37KB, 244x361px
>>41253487
Do you even hoist?
>>
>>41250313
Looks even more complicated and risky than deadlifts if technique isn't done properly. Im ok with squats
>>
>>41253455
I agree with you but the amount of times you've used the word fuccboi is telling of a deepseated insecurity with people more socially successful than you
>>
I tried hack squatting a few times. I can't manage to do it without scraping the bar against my calfs and the back of my hamstrings. Tried with feet flat on the floor and on a slight angle. Just can't do it.

Superior squat master race (especially for bullshit gym with no squat racks) is Zercher squats.
>>
>>41254600
>Zercher squats.
EXPLODING ELBOWS
>>
>>41253417
what the fuck is going on here
>>
>>41253417
bent press to squat?
>>
>>41254677
>>41254720
The superior no rack squat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_UxSkMZzxs
>>
>>41254677
Before racks
>>
I already do deadlifts and added front squats, managed to get to 2 plate but they are getting boring.

Can I add hack squats instead of front ones, or thats too little emphasis on front part of legs.

Keep in mind I am doing full body so per day only 1 leg exercise.
>>
>>41254726
unironically going to give these a go
>>
>>41250313
>not just using the hex-bar

??????
>>
>>41253884

I agree with the old time bodybuilders, big chests are unaesthetic and unmanly, look like tits.
>>
>>41256407

t. chestlet
>>
>>41250313
Is every trex mode guy at the gym a guaranteed/fit/ poster?
>>
>>41253417
I've done this before. Setting up takes quite a bit of energy if you're doing your working sets.
>>
this is how I do my rack pulls and shrugs
>>
>>41253417

looks like a one way ticket to snap city
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.