[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finna go lay some pipe on a tinder girl in a few hours. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: feels.jpg (104KB, 640x674px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
104KB, 640x674px
Finna go lay some pipe on a tinder girl in a few hours.

I have not had sex in five years. Please tell me what to do.
>>
stop thinking and start fucking retard
>>
You came to the wrong place
>>
peepee in baggoo
>>
What you did 5 years ago
>>
File: Rin's sex ed class.jpg (72KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
Rin's sex ed class.jpg
72KB, 500x366px
>>41244156
It's Ponos in Vag000, stop misleading OP.
>>
Follow her lead, relax and enjoy it.
>>
>>41244137
>finna go
You sound white
>>
>>41244137
First you pull your nuts out of your pants. Then you slowly rub them against her ears, stimulating them until they open up. From there you put one nut in the right ear, and the other nut in the left ear.
CONGRATS YOU JUST DID THE NASTY
>>
File: IMG_4863.jpg (50KB, 401x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4863.jpg
50KB, 401x366px
>>41244137
You put your penis in
You put your penis out
You put your penis in and you shake it all about
You do the hockey pokey and you turn about
That's what it's all about.
>>
>>41244173
This. It's not as if the mechanics significantly changed in the meantime.
>>
just make out with her when you netflix and chill, also enjoy herpes
>>
shot or two of tequila
>>
Just got home. It was fine. We shot the shit for a little bit and then I fucked her. She's really interesting and was appreciative of my gymcel body.

oh man do i feel good about having had sex again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.