[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>binge 4 snickers >check label >250 calories and 25g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>binge 4 snickers
>check label
>250 calories and 25g sugar each
>4 snickers = 1000 calories and 100g sugar
what the fuck
>>
>>41243506
lol cuck

>binge on a shitload of birthday cake with ice cream and milk
>throw it up

0 calories ezpz
>>
>>41243506
>>binge 4 snickers
How is that even possible?
>>
how about you don't fucking binge on shitty ass candy?

That shit's gross anyway man, if you're gonna waste 1k calories on sugar, eat some real dessert.
>>
There are more calories from fucking fat in snickers than from sugar, the MAJORITY of which is saturated fat. This is the shit that kills you, not the sugar.

24% calories from saturated fat you imbecile. You should not consume more than 6% of your daily calories from saturated fat. And you are upset because there's a teaspoon of sugar somewhere. Holy shit.

1000 calories of snickers contains 27 (twenty-seven) grams of saturated fat. That's twice as much as the daily upper limit in a normal man. Meanwhile, 100 grams of sugar is 400 calories. That's LESS than the upper limit set by the Institute of Medicine.

No, I'm not surprised that people are still nutritionally illiterate. You are brainwashed by the meat and dairy industries. Please fucking stop.
>>
Kek, I used to binge on salty peanuts bags.

Each one had half a kilo of the stuff, which would amount to well over 3000 calories.

Per bag.
>>
File: 1491537142938.png (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1491537142938.png
2KB, 100x100px
>>41243506
Do you even cheat day?
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>drink a gallon of olive oil
>it's 8000 kalories
>>
>Binge 4 packs of butter
>Check label
>3800 calories each, 400 g saturated fat each
>4 packs of butter = 15200 calories and 1600 g fat
what the fuck i thought things didnt calories guys wtf
>>
Just go outside and run lmao
>>
File: pathetic-skinner.jpg (11KB, 307x307px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic-skinner.jpg
11KB, 307x307px
>eating candy
>>
>>41244031
>Being outside for any other reason than walking to/from the gym with hoodie and earphones

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>41243667
Same, sometimes I get cravings for this stuff and I eat tons of this stuff
>>
>binge 1 gr of uranium
>20 billion calories
>wtf
>>
>>41243634
>still thinks saturated fat is bad
>>
>>41244039
unironically this, grow up
>>
>cutting
>upset over some bullshit
>order pizza
>eat the whole thing
>3500 calories
>week's worth of progress down the drain
how avoid this
>>
>>41244305
find a way to vent your emotions that isn't stuffing your face with a whole pizza.

like... working out.
>>
>>41244305
Immediately put tons of salt on half of the pizza to the point where it's uneatable
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.