[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>do keto bro >you will feel so full bro >you wont crave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7840.jpg (217KB, 600x1049px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7840.jpg
217KB, 600x1049px
>do keto bro
>you will feel so full bro
>you wont crave carbs and sugar bro
>fats are much better than carbs for energy bro

Day 20 on keto

>constantly hungry
>constantly crave carbs
>no energy
>has only lost 4 lbs even though -700 cal

JUST
>>
>>41240944
What soda are you drinking?
>>
>>41240944
Are you taking enough sodium/potassium ?
Are you under 20g carbs a day ?

I'm doing great on keto but i know some people are not made for it (gens and stuff)
>>
>>41241176
>implying OP is retarded
I'm gonna give him the benefit of the body and say he's doing it somewhat correctly. Keto for some people just doesn't feel good. I'm a huge advocate for keto and know how to do it but for longer than weeks I can't. The carb cravings stay with me no matter what.
>>
Keto is a shamelessly obvious propaganda offensive by the meat and dairy industries. You would actually have to be gullible and scientifically illiterate to do it, which, granted, almost all Americans are.
>>
>>41241844
>$0.02 has been deposited into your account, thank you for your service
>t. Grain Council
>>
>>41241844
Convince me via scientific literature on the topic
>>
Sucks man - I think the response seems to be pretty variable - I'm low carb most of the time and keto some of the time and feel fine - then again I didn't realise for most of my life I actually felt terrible eating lots of carbs - maybe we have preferred modes of burning energy.
>>
I'm tepted to start a keto diet, I've always eaten a lot of carbs so tried to really bring them down this week and then next week get down to a proper keto diet. Haven't felt bad or craved carbs yet.
>>
>has only lost 4 lbs even though -700 cal

(20 x 700)/3500 = 4

2/10 got me to respond
>>
File: 2017-04-28 11_36_35.jpg (377KB, 1082x1559px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-28 11_36_35.jpg
377KB, 1082x1559px
i started keto about a week ago and no hunger problems. the only issue i have is increasing my fat %. im already adding a ton of oil but the fat % is still not high enough(trying to reach 75). any advice
>>
>>41243890
wat app is that
>>
>>41242077
The Globalist blocked all the literature
>>
>>41243890
Did you have a 1/8 of an egg or wtf
>>
Doing keto doesn't mean you just eat meat and cheese dude.
>>
So do Fasting

>2 months into fasting and i barely feel the hunger, my body has become ridiuculously efficient and burning my fat for energy that i can go the whole day without food at college and still keep my focus while people around me say how starving they are after 2 hours without food
>>
>>41244436
fatsecret. i have a digital scale that uses (g) as a metric.

>>41244545
cracked an egg by accident
>>
>>41244569
the best way is to fast or PSMF and then to break your fast / cheat you do keto. then you have three levels instead of just two. Feel like ass and need a break? Have a shitton of ribs. You're cheating but it's still keto. It's not like when you're doing long keto and you cheat you eat a fuckton of sugars

4-5 days PSMF and then the 5th day a crazy keto cheat day.
>>
>>41243890
Fat % is not as important as keeping your net carbs under 20-25g per day.

Eating high fat is just to keep yourself satiated. Nothing more.
>>
>>41243890

>370g onion for lunch
>0.81 pounds of onion in one go.

Wat.
>>
>>41245251
trying to get rid of it before they get old. relative had 30lbs of onion to give away from easter
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.