[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fit/, does anyone know who this guy is? this chick im shagging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

hey /fit/, does anyone know who this guy is?

this chick im shagging reckons its her ex and he died in a car accident, and she 'doesnt wanna talk about it'

i dont give a fuck either way, but i am calling bullshit. because im pretty sure she is this fucked up pathological liar. she says heaps of weird, weird shit like that.

im not sure why i want to catch her out, it has literally nothing to do with my life. shes just a cunt. and it makes me cut that she just spouts lie after lie after lie.

is this dude some kind of youtube lord or lifting blogger or something? cunt is 'uge. mirin.
>>
You sound like an autistic, jealous, insecure, emotionally retarded faggot.
>>
OP you sound like you lead a retarded life

Break up with her and read some books
>>
>>41240556
yeah he's my pal
>>
>>41240556
yeah hes a slut from my school
>>
>>41241024
>implying this is my girlfriend

she also has a range of other nonsense
>is a doctor but has little to no medical knowledge
>runs 3 medical clinics
>wears adult braces because of a car accident 3 years ago
>whenever i pick her up for a fuck, she is at her parents house for 'family reasons'

literally just lie after lie after lie
definitely not my girlfriend
but fucking r e t a r d e d

>>41240990
emotionally retarded, maybe.
this chick has the demeanour of a 16 year old man. i just want to call her out on something she literally cannot refute. for.... no apparent reason.
>>
>>41240556
Bios3training
>>
Try reverse image search on google

If shes a pathological liar get the fuck outta there asap. Before she tells everyone you raped her

I had a girl once telling people i hit her. Thankfully no one bought her bs
>>
>>41241133
Oh and don't call her out or do anything that might've trigger her. She's insane. Just gtfo asap. Pussy is not worth it man

Just imagine getting her pregnant
>>
>>41241133
already did the reverse image search, just came up with 'ARMS' as the nearest topic.

she literally already claimed she was married to this guy, and he beat her up, and she didnt even go to his funeral (after being married?)

since shagging her a few times, i have realised she literally has the mental capacity of a child in some respects. there is no way any of it is true.
>>
>>41241160
wise words. im out son. fuck this.
>>
>>41240556

just ignore her bs and fuck her, or tell her you are tired of her lying ass. wtf is wrong with you. stop trying to reason with these crazy bitches.. you will never get anything out of it..
>>
>>41241200
i think ive milked this thing as far as it can go without getting super fucked up
>>
>>41241209

ok, as a bro I'll you to get your dick out and get out. don't stay with crazy pussy, but you can fuck once in a while. never commit tho.
>>
>>41241257
i feel you. im a magnet for crazy bitches desu. cheers /fit/, case closed.
>>
File: dredd disgust.jpg (65KB, 642x481px) Image search: [Google]
dredd disgust.jpg
65KB, 642x481px
>>41240556
>fucking a coalburner
>>
>>41241084
>is actually 14 years old
>>
File: 1489151470429.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1489151470429.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>>41240556
i think you found a woman that will fit you well
>>
File: 1485926650324.png (8KB, 687x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485926650324.png
8KB, 687x450px
leave this crazy slut
/thread
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.