[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people work out their traps? Traps look like shit, no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: totw36_abig.jpg (20KB, 568x469px) Image search: [Google]
totw36_abig.jpg
20KB, 568x469px
Why do people work out their traps?
Traps look like shit, no one thinks having a huge buffalo neck is attractive.
There is literally no reason to work out your traps if you're aiming for aesthetics.
>>
because otherwise it looks like someone placed my head on a shelf
>>
>>41239738
t. necklet
>>
>>41239738
because traps are a muscle that is used when pulling. grow traps = lift heavier
>>
>>41239780
>I lift heavy things only to be able to lift heavier things
This is almost as autistic as skellies training to run longer distances.
>>
>>41239866

Constantly moving forward in a hobby you enjoy is autism?
>>
>>41239738
Once you take the bogpill, you'll realize that traps are top tier aesthetic muscles
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Traps make you look like a big guy
>>
>>41239738
because the neck is the most aesthetic part of the body besides the face
>>
>>41239738
Pencilnecks are unaesthetic as fuck, what are you talking about.
>>
>>41239738
traps look like shit if you have narrow shoulders and no neck

pic related
>>
kthx
>>
>>41239738
>T. necklet
>T. traplet

SAD! Many such cases.
>>
File: 2yziikw.jpg (242KB, 922x578px) Image search: [Google]
2yziikw.jpg
242KB, 922x578px
>>41240350
They also have the highest density of androgen receptors along with delts. Androgen receptors are what testosterone binds to in order to stimulate protein synthesis. In men, there is a higher androgen receptor density in the upper body, which is why you see shoulders/traps make huge gains when youre on gear.
If you have well-developed ones naturally, it shows good genetics

also, because you will invariably train your neck to a degree.
>>
File: 1485257242573.jpg (134KB, 616x296px) Image search: [Google]
1485257242573.jpg
134KB, 616x296px
>>41239738
Yeah who wouldn't want a pencil neck?
>>
>>41239866
You're telling me that you think being strong and having beastly endurance is autistic...

I legitimately don't know what to say. Is it difficult to understand that some people do strength training and conditioning to be more effective at either sports or in their lives?

Not everyone wants to just look good while lifting babyweight, being slow and dying after they run to work.
>>
File: 070314_lesnar-summerslam_600.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
070314_lesnar-summerslam_600.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
>>41239738
traps are literally the most alpha fucking muscles there are kid

no muscle makes a man look more fierce
>>
>>41239866
>not wanting to lift to lift more

Why the fuck are you even here?
>>
>>41240448
Most of the people here played a sports in their lives until they started drinking gallons of milk and lifting a heavy barbell 3 times for 2 hours a week.
They dont go out and play soccer with friends in the park, hike when traveling, bike, are not involved in any sort of physical activity, other than rowing heavy to get laid once in their lives.
Sports have never been part of their lives until now, it's impossible to comprehend that being an athletic person is something worthwhile in itself.
>>
>>41240501
never played sports

athletic
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.