[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello goyim, so i read your fucking sticky and got some decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: SS.jpg (13KB, 225x225px)
SS.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
hello goyim, so i read your fucking sticky and got some decent information out of it. I have gained a substantial amount of weight over the last couple of years and now ready to lose it. I did the kris gethin 12 week thing before, but looking back it was so tedious, had me in the gym for 2 and a half hours some a lot of the days. Im thinking of something more simplistic this time like your starting strength routine. Im probably looking to lose upwards of 80 pounderoos. I was looking around and most people said running while doing starting strength could be detrimental to my noob gains. How bad would running at least 5 times a week be while doing starting strength? If running would be too counter productive on SS what routines would be good for me?
>>
File: Madn9Nu.jpg (97KB, 373x373px)
Madn9Nu.jpg
97KB, 373x373px
>>41237558
DON'T YOU DARE call me that filthy name ever again
>>
>>41237666
Sure thing satan, just teach me how to get hellish gains
>>
>>41237558
cardio is fine, just do it after lifting so you can put your 100% to progressing with weights. i'd also limit it on rest days so you are refreshed for your next lifting workout.

too much long distance running will fuck up with your strength and muscle gain so keep that in mind. keep it short and do more HIIT and avoid marathon running.
>>
>>41237698
Is 2.5 miles is too long?
>>
Squatting is unnatural and bad for your knees.
>>
>>41237707
i don't know because everyone is different. you'll find out yourself. start at like 2 km then slowly increase it and see at what point it starts to interfere with lifting. probably it will be fine. i ride my bicycle 50 km on off days and 80-100 km on lifting days and it doesn't interfere with my lifting
>>
>>41237715
Low quality bait lad.
>>
>>41237724
Jesus Christ what is that like 60 miles?? Whats a good street bike for a beginner? I enjoyed biking as a youngling, could probably be convinced to do more than i have to in one of them
>>
>>41237558
>>41237666
Something about this made me laugh my ass off.
>>
>>41237558
starting strength and texas method afterwards.
you will look like zyzz
>>
>>41237838
depends on what type of terrain you want to ride plus i have no idea how much you are willing to spend on it and what you can get where you live. my current bicycle is a canyon aeroad cf slx 6.0 and i love it. it's a bit expensive but it was worth it since i ride a lot. best bicycle i have ever owned and i had quite a few before it.

any bicycle that's comfortable for long runs and easy to maintain is good. take a look at caynon site, they have some decent road bikes for like 900$ or so.
>>
>>41237666
Found the kike
>>
>>41237724
I run 5k on off days, and do light cycling after working out for 30-60 minutes. Will that intervene with SS?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.