[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Peanut Butter a healthy/reliable enough protein source for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: DancingBannana.gif (66KB, 249x246px) Image search: [Google]
DancingBannana.gif
66KB, 249x246px
Is Peanut Butter a healthy/reliable enough protein source for daily consumption?
(considering I'm going to buy the one that isn't full of bullshit ingredients which aren't peanut or oil)
>>
>>41236409

Yeah but make sure not to eat it as your only source of protein.
>>
Peanutbutter is fucking 10/10 on a bulk, especially if you get the good stuff. The fat content is generally pretty high though, so you don't want to overdo it. I wouldn't use it as your main source of protein by any means, but its a good supplement.
>>
>>41236421
The thing is that I'm kinda tired of eggs every fucking day.
Not that they are the only protein source I have, but, considering I don't buy any suplements, I'm looking for new things to use as protein.
>>
>>41236443
how do you eat your eggs?

Runny yolks are the easiest to eat a lot of man, over easy I can just eat an entire carton in one go.
>>
>>41236443
Are you a meat-eater? Chicken Breast is easy as cake to prepare, can be cooked/served in a ton of different ways, and has great nutritional value.

Try not to get too focused on one source of food for protein, there are very few (if any) foods you can eat as your sole source of protein and not get burned out from.

If you have the money, buying some protein powder will serve you well. I'm vegetarian and a dogshit cook, so two scoops a day is a huge help for me in hitting my macros. That will also help keep you from needing to take in so much protein-rich food that you get tired of it.
>>
>>41236451
Coming to think about it, I sure could be more creative. I always microwave or boil them, and lately those two options feel very far from yummy to me.

>>41236483
I'm trying to cut out the meat, yes. But still eat the healthy ones.
I think I'll start considering the protein powder. I'm kinda skeptical about them for some reason, don't feel ''natural'' enough in eating them.
But sadly, it really seems like there isn't that many options
>>
>>41236551
there you go man...

you should try cooking, fucking fried hard eggs are better than eating microwaved and boiled day in and day out.

real advice, the easiest way to eat a ton of eggs at once is scrambled.
>>
>>41236443
Depends are you bulking or cutting?

eggs are fucking OP just learn to prepare them better. 4 eggs a day are enough stop whining. I like to eat 4 scrambled eggs and about 3oz to 4oz of white turkey breast sandwich met cooked on the skillet. OP fucking breakfast
>>
>>41236574
I sure will try. I'm just kinda lazy and the other times I tried to make them scrambled I kinda messed it up a bit lol.
But is scrambled still and option for just egg whites? Or is it better to include the yolk for cooking purpuses?

>>41236621
I'm cutting.
And yea, I always have chicken breast around too, to add up to them eggs.
I'm accepting advice on how to cook them better, must admit I'm lazy to actually try.
>>
>>41236653
Heat skillet
Drop ~<14ml of olive oil
Heat up more, youll know when to crack the eggs when the oil is like water

Cracked 4 eggs
Let them sizzle then scramble them right there

Heat another skillet and spray with cooking spray
Wait till full heat, then drop your choice of sandwich meat.

Put plate on food scale and weigh everything.
* If you really want to be accurate get the scrambled egg nutrition facts off goggle
>>
>>41236621
Eggs have such a shitty texture that I can't get over. Scrambled is ok but really only with cheese. I just mix casein in with my breakfast instead. It's more expensive but it tastes better.
>>
>>41236689
Sounds fair.
I just found out how many infinite ways I can scramble eggs. Found like a few french recipes which I didn't really knew what were like, but it looks great.

I'm just kinda ashamed to have microwaved something that can be so gourmet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.