[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is white noise actually good for sleep or is it a Jewish trick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: yosemite.jpg (114KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
yosemite.jpg
114KB, 960x960px
Is white noise actually good for sleep or is it a Jewish trick to program the subconscious?

We all know that sleep improves testosterone and hence lifts, meaning this is absolutely fitness related.
>>
>>41235341
Fuck you >>>/Pol/
>>
File: 1490231268438.gif (81KB, 143x136px) Image search: [Google]
1490231268438.gif
81KB, 143x136px
>>41235341
why does everyone think jews are behind everything?
what about whites
or aliens
or that we're all just in a simulation
>>
>>41235466
Nice try mr Goldstein
>>
>>41235341

I've found it depends. When I'm trying to sleep in the city it's absolutely essential, otherwise the intermittent noise of traffic or random faggots keeps waking me up. If on the other hand I'm sleeping in a cabin out innawoods then I don't need it at all, the silence is overwhelming and turns my brain right off.

But you're probably right about it being jewish trickery.
>>
white noise does help sleep. I got an old fan running every night. Without it, I cannot sleep at all.
>>
>>41235466
Because jews are 25% of the 1% and a larger portion of the 1% of the 1%. Have you ever met a jewish kid? I would never let my kids go home with one he would be ruined forever.
>>
brown noise works better for just about everything
>>
File: 1490655346861.png (504KB, 706x593px) Image search: [Google]
1490655346861.png
504KB, 706x593px
>>41235860
yeah i met a jewish kid. funny enough he sold candy in school
>>
>>41235884
Yea, a well raised child would just share the candy his well off parents gave them, unless that kid was just one of those clever high school suger dealers that takes advantage of fatties for date money.
>>
>>41235341
>white noise
>instead of binaural beats

pleb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgwd_3k3pOw
>>
>>41235860
Sounds like they made it, it's not fair!
>>
>>41235907
>a well raised child would just share the candy his well off parents gave them
By this logic 95% of kids aren't well raised, regardless of race.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>41235907
probably the latter
knew he was jewish cause he always wore a dog tag with the star of David
got to admit it looked pretty cool
>>
>>41235341
>read all the tips about falling asleep
>make it totally dark
>hot shower before
>hot tea before
>meditate
>read light fiction before
>no looking at monitor or smartphone 1 hour before sleep
>Wake up like 7 times over the night and struggle to fall asleep for 1 hour

go back to old methods
>Watch a semi-interesting stream of DotA on low volume
>room illuminated by screen
>don't even have to try, fall asleep in 10 mins
>10 hours of uninterupted sleep ensures every time

Everybody says how its shitty sleeping with light and noise but man i get the best sleep that way
>>
>>41235860
One of my best friends when I was a kid was a Jew but now I see the Jewish tricks
>>
>>41235945
Supposed to be a cold shower not hot and if you only tried it for one night of course it didn't work. Gotta adjust to it over time man.
>>
>>41235341
I prefer Gregorian chants, not even religious but this shit sounds amazing and quickly puts me to sleep
>>
>>41235945
what kind of tea, bro? if black tea, you fucked up. chamomile tea is GOAT for comfy sleep
>>
>>41235840
White noise and EMF from fans can do some interesting stuff when you take sleep medication, like getting stuck in dream loops that are lucid and keep repeating many times.

>>41235945
Changes in sleep take a little while, a week or 2 in my experience; adapting to the new regime can shock your body a little and your sleep might be worse for a few days but markedly improve after that time.
>Totally dark
Works well
>Screens off 1 hour before bed
2 is better if you don't use F.lux, but 1 is much better than not at all
>Read
Reading something is great, as long as you don't read anything too exciting and stimulating.
Textbooks and light subjects can be comfy when read lying down on the couch.
>Hot shower
Can't say much about this one, I do recall sleepbrah saying something about cooling down your feet with water before bed being helpful for some reason or another.

>>41236045
Chamomile is relaxing, but relying on any psychoactive substance as part of a sleep/wake routine long term can't be a good thing. Coffee in the morning is far worse, of course, and should at the very least should be substituted for something like Yerba Mate if you must drink something everyday.

Your gains are made in bed and in the kitchen, not the gym anons, remember that and you'll have a much easier time making it.
>>
>>41235341
forget joos, name of fluid druid pls
>>
>>41236460
instagram.com/saraunderwood/?hl=en
>>
>still believes jews are real

get a load of this guy, what's next is Santa using snow to reprogram your skin?
>>
>>41235945
>Watch a semi-interesting stream of DotA on low volume
my man. This shit is like a lullaby
>>
i can't fall asleep unless i have twitch on
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.