[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else deal with family that actively tries to sabotage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Does anyone else deal with family that actively tries to sabotage their efforts to be healthy? I'm perfectly fine with only having a burger and some beans at a barbecue, but when I'm with my family it turns into the whole "Oh, just live a little! Have some chips and potato salad! We have brats too, you know! What do you mean you don't want dessert?"
I don't want to be an asshole and say something like "I would eat like you, but I don't want to look like you," but I don't quite know how to deal with situations like this.
>>
>>41228323
Gains goblins are real anon
>>
You can be assertive without insulting them, you autist.
>>
>>41228332
It's not that simple though, you autist.
>>
Those people are the absolute worst. Start turning it around of them and make them feel like they cook shitty food. When they ask, "Just have some, it'll be fine," take a bite and start complaining about the taste then throw it out in front of them. Say it's too salty, too sweet, tastes like pure lard, etc... and make a face like you've just smelled shit. Act like a really picky eater. They'll probably start to think you're an asshole but they'll get the point after a while of realizing that when they ask you to eat something it makes them feel bad.
>>
>>41228323
you dont get fucking fat from more than you usually do on one day you fucking idiot
>>
>>41228323
My mom thinks I'm too skinny

Which is true, and it'll be a blessing when I'll bulk but it's horrible on a cut. Always buying nutella and shit
>>
>>41228489
>how to get people to hate you
>>
>>41228500
>You don't fucking get fucking fat for fucking eating fucking more fucking once
I wonder what it's like to be this militantly insecure.
>>
>>41228597
They get over it.
>>
>>41228398
"Nah, thanks I'm full."
>rocket science
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.