[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sallow skin with dark hair >only look healthy when tanned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>sallow skin with dark hair
>only look healthy when tanned
>live in the fucking UK though

how do we tan bros ?

tan beds dont seem to give a proper looking tan, more of a burnt look than a brown look.

any tips ?
>>
Melatonan 2
>>
>>41225494
does that not fuck your organs or something though ?
>>
why do you care when literally everyone in the UK is pale?
>>
>>41225538
Because Achmed steals all the qts
>>
>>41225480
>how do we tan bros ?
Go outside on sunny days and stay outside.
>>
>>41225538
i like to look nice, i dont see an issue with that.

thats the reason i lift too (not for girls as i have a girlfriend of 10 years)

i just like to look in the mirror and be happy with what i'm seeing
>>
>>41225597
>sunny days
>UK
pick one
>>
>>41225480

It's difficult, I'll give you that. Best case you can do if you're not poor, is go on a 'sunshine' holiday for a long weekend once a month. Doesn't have to be to San Marino or anything, even the run of the mill south of Spain will get a tan at this time of year.

Elsewise, you can think about moving to a warmer climate. I'm saving up the deposit for a place in Montenegro. Place is nice, it's got long warm summers and in the winter it's still pretty chill.
>>
bro i'm an ausfag and i'm pale as fuck. sucks bad when everyone else, even the fatties are tanned. a few weeks back i finally said fuck it and bought some gradual tanner. i'm past the age of getting mocked at (i.e. don't go to fucking school) and it just makes my body look far more aesthetic. look into it man. i'd recommend dove gradual tanner/summer glow, it's cheap and it seems to do everyone good including myself. it might take a bit of getting used to before you apply it well though. best of luck.
>>
>>41225845
yeh i would love to live in a warmer climate and actually have the money for it but i love my city (edinburgh) family and friends so would never move because of that
>>
>>41225959
yeah my gf was saying gradual tan would be a good option, might try it bro cheers.

do you use it all over ? as in your whole body.
>>
>>41225984
yeah man you just do a thin layer all over. be extra careful with your hands and your elbows and knees and exfoliate beforehand. i'm still new to it all but getting the hang of it from trial and error cause no two people will be exactly the same so give it a go. way more subtle than a spray tan too and helps hide redness/rosacea if you have any of that.
>>
File: CUPGLA5XAAAjzyZ[1].jpg (62KB, 600x617px) Image search: [Google]
CUPGLA5XAAAjzyZ[1].jpg
62KB, 600x617px
>>41225480

How cam someone have a skin colour and smoothness like pic related ? It's not the first time i've seen some Instagram models having this kind of skin. It looks like the perfect tan, not too dark but not too white.

I'm talking about both the skin colour and quality here. I know there might be some filter because instagram and shit, but is there any advices to have a better looking skin and tan besides going outside, beta carotene and what not ? Especially to have this "smoothness" like their skin is made of silk ?
>>
Try Beta-carotene?

It's not good for you, you'll look better though.
>>
>>41226100
>>41226084

beta-carotene is shit. i tried that before gradual tanners and it makes you look like you have jaundice. you will literally look healthier white and pasty. look up reviews and you'll see i'm not bullshitting, it's only really fucked online communities like puahate and sluthate that are delusional enough into thinking *any* change is good change.
>>
>>41226108
>>41226110
and as old mate here said, beta-carotene is a strong vitamin A which, when taken in high doses, is reaaaally not good for you.
>>
>>41226114
>>41226110
Idiots beta-carotene only gets converted to vit A if u need it.And it gives u an pretty good glow if u do it in moderation mixed with tanning.
>>
>>41225480
i live almost on the border of sweden to norway far north, i never get tan. i have to travel to get tanned. feels bad man
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.