[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You need food to live so just eat whatever you want. Eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: bill nye food.jpg (433KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bill nye food.jpg
433KB, 1920x1080px
You need food to live so just eat whatever you want. Eating healthy is a fad
>>
>>41217704
> we need energy to live
> proceeds to become stemKEK
> have to put up with stinky vagina jews
Wow what a life
>>
>>
His show is so garbage. Just made for the sjw liberal feminist fat fucks
>>
>>41217704
You need legs to move so go wherever you want
> too bad fat fucks can't do that
>>
File: muh genetics.jpg (445KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
muh genetics.jpg
445KB, 1920x1080px
Did /fit/ lie to me? 70% of my weight comes from my parents???
>>
>>41217815
Weight is roughly as heritable as height, so in a sense yes.
>>
File: muh genetics expert.jpg (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
muh genetics expert.jpg
322KB, 1920x1080px
thank Science for this psychology professor with no expertise in genetics and dietary science
>>
>>41217831
>parents never been fat
>I became an obeast being a first generation American and parents spoiling me with sweets and food of America
>told my self no more
>lost all my weight

Yeah got it from my parents, Bill. Jesus man what happened to this guy. He got me interested in the scientific method and finding facts now he is spewing fat acceptance?
>>
>>41217815
Yes and no. You are not genetically a fat fuck. Genetics does determine other things about fat gain though. Cuck Nye forgot to mention we have at our hands ready to eat more food then at anytime in human history and most people over eat. Should have stuck with the kids show because his scientific knowledge is that of a Primary school child.
>>
File: father and son.jpg (182KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
father and son.jpg
182KB, 1334x750px
>>41217831
Easily disprovable by fatkino.

Even if he inherited 100% of his father's weight, that's still only about 25-30%.

His mother is also average weight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiNOR5AeAfs
>>
>>41217875
Good job. Now read this to find out what heritability means because apparently they didn't teach you in high-school
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability
>>
>>41217704
I really want to punch this phony in the face
>>
>>41217704
Coal is energy and we need energy to survive so just burn coal right Bill?
>>
>>41217957
Thanks for the /fitlit/ gains
>>
>>41217941
No, it's been proven that mens sperm is affected by their current physical and mental and emotional health.
So the quality of my spunk would change completely if I was a sedentary obese man.

It's why fat chicks want skinny ultra ripped guys.
From what we know about what semen does to a woman's body, they want that spunk and his dna to be a part of themselves and not just for future children.

Actually these two things, heritable genetics, epigenetics and the lot shines a very bright light on a lot of things.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.