[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you're peeling a soft boiled egg and a significant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

This is one of the chief stresses of my daily live. I get roaring mad. How do I prevent this without having wildly underdone eggs?
>>
>>41216477
Soak them in cold water first
>>
>>41216488
I rinse them under cold water for 1 minute
>>
>2017
>not peeling eggs before cooking them
>>
>>41216477
Liquid nitrogen
>>
>>41216477
put them on a frying pan, warm the pan up a bit and roll the eggs around for ~2min without letting the pan get too warm, then pick the eggs up, put them over a light to see if the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell, and then kys because you're a grown ass man and you don't know how to peel eggs you idiot.
>>
I've tried all the tricks, can't get none of them to work.
>>
>>41216502
This is not time for jokes. This is serious.

>>41216504
No egg eating pansy detected.

I know how to peel an egg. Sometimes they are fine, other times not so much. Despite always cooking them with a timer. I think they turn out peelable the longer I let them sit in cold water. I guess I'll just get used to cold eggs for the sak of protons.
>>
>>41216525
no, no you really don't know how to peel an egg. just microwave the eggs or poach them if you want warm eggs you massive fagcarpet
>>
1) band the bottom of the egg on a surface until it's cracked (should be a little air to peel from there
2) just peel it under water, remember to peel under the membrane

If those steps don't work, boil egg longer
>>
>>41216605
*bang
>>
>>41216477
put a tablespoon of vinegar in the water, let it reach a boil, put the eggs in, take it off the heat, cover and let it sit for ~10 minutes. take the pan and pour out all the water, fill it with ice water and let it sit in your sink for a few minutes until the eggs have cooled. profit. i had this problem off and on for a while until i googled how to peel eggs and most directions have something like this laid out.
>>
>>41216642
also like another anon said, peel it under running water, the water tends to get in between the membrane and the egg, if you ever peel the shell and see some membrane there, make sure to lightly peel that off too, the membrane will often help you/guide you in peeling the shell more intact.
>>
>>41216477
iron bowl
water
eggs
one scoop of salt
one scoop of vinegar
proceed with your procedure as it is and the problem is solved
thank me later OP
>>
>>41216477
Bring water to boil
Add eggs
Wait 10 minutes
Get cup of crushed ice and cold water ready
Add as much ice and cold water as possible
Eat egg and choke on it for killing a thread for this shit.
>>
File: 1469760202004.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1469760202004.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>41216500
Kek.
>>
>1970-2012 - Not eating the yolk
>2012-2017 - Not eating the shell

You're missing out on some calcium and fiber OP.
>>
put a pinch of salt in the pot before you boil the water
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.