[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing weight is fucking impossible. It's never ending.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: wtf.gif (63KB, 240x318px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
63KB, 240x318px
Losing weight is fucking impossible. It's never ending. I have done it six months and it moves so slow. You can do perfect then fuck up in one day and end your streak. It is so unfair and impossible and never ending. Then at the end you are thin, boo hoo. It is not even a great reward at the end. FUCK EVERYTHING.
>>
>>41214737
>unfair

You feel that you are entitled to weight loss without effort?
>>
>>41214737
>me
>get injured
>can't lift
>do cardio like 3x a week
>eat healthy
>lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks

Losing weight is so rediculously easy I don't understand why anybody who needs to doesn't just do it. It's way harder gaining muscle.
>>
>>41214754
completely agree. that's why my eyes bug out when I see a 400lb person because I think of the food they must eat on a daily basis to maintain that mass.
>>
Bitch why are you not cuttin
>>
>>41214737
false, you can mess up one day and it wouldnt kill you as quiting would.
>>
Been doing strength training for a while now, waterbury method, ABH1 and now doing PHAT
i weigh 196kg
5 foot 7 manlet
110 Bench
140 squat
175 Deads
70 Z press
Now i use MFP to count calories, was on 2700 cals now on 1595 cals, i train HIIT 3 days per week, i write down everthing including butter or an sauces apart from cunny juice.
ve been on 1595 for 3 weeks and the scales have not moved, im still 196kg
My strength is going up but the scales aint budging, can this be me losing fat and keeping muscle ?i feel lean and small even tho i am a manlet
>>
>>41214893
i meant 88kg not 196 kg
>>
>>41214893
you are recomping like crazy, got to measure your waist for progress instead of scale
>>
>>41214737
>Stopping something than requires an active effort and takes time and money is impossible
Fuck off fatty, trying to gain weight when you have no appetite is much harder.
>>
Faggot, don't you realize that hard work gets you results? You're probably a virgin too
>>
>>41214754
Man, I agree. I have to make sure i DON'T loose weight. Gaining muscle on the other hand is real hard
>>
>>41214737
> I messed up one day so I quit my diet forever

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Just gt back to it the next day, and do better next time. Giving up completely because you had one bad day is bullshit.
>>
>>41214737
You realise that you did this to yourself...
Also just don't eat?????
Like fuck man it's not hard to just eat 1k less calories than your TDEE. Since you're apparently fat it's still probably going to be like 3k or something.
>>
File: 1492015695218.jpg (25KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1492015695218.jpg
25KB, 435x435px
>>41214737
>fuck up in one day
If you cut at 500, you have to eat more than 3500 + your normal calories per day. If you look at it weekly.
>weight loss is hard
>kys
>>
>>41214737
>It is not even a great reward at the end.
Oh yes it is. You have no fucking idea.
>>
>>41214737
I'm going on 5 years. Lost quite a lot of weight, completely changed my diet and I work out daily.
But I wanted it more than anything. If you want to change your body composition, you have to want it more than anything.
It changed my life.
Thanks Shane. When you look good you feel good.
>>
>>41214737

>You can do perfect then fuck up in one day and end your streak

1-day binges will result in a lot of weight gain but it's almost entirely water from the extra carbs and salt, if you go back to your diet it will all come off in the next day or two. If you're really feeling so crushed by dieting take a week or two break where you eat at maintenance. It will do some nice things for your hormones and psychology anyway.
>>
>>41214737
One bad day doesn't just ruin everything you fat idiot. At most you ruin a few days of work. Just stick with it and be consistent, so long as you don't fuck it up totally forever by giving up.
>>
File: IMG_0862.jpg (74KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0862.jpg
74KB, 395x401px
>>41214737
>boo hoo
>that gif
Why did I just laugh?
>>
>>41214737

I also found out that if you either squeeze half a lemon and drink it along with water, it kills off all the cravings. I used to binge eat all kinds of shit- chips, ice cream, you name it...havenĀ“t touched any of that until a week ago...it was fuckin disgusting. Been drinking it on a regular basis (~ 2-3 times a day) since Christmas and have lost almost 10 Kilos since. The solution is right there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.