[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 6,4ft (193cm) and I've always been quite skinny.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: skinny-guy1.jpg (31KB, 266x424px) Image search: [Google]
skinny-guy1.jpg
31KB, 266x424px
I'm 6,4ft (193cm) and I've always been quite skinny. At the moment I weigh around 150lbs (70kg). Will start going to the Gym next week and really want to gain weight. I've tried it several times previously but I never saw any results and sometimes even negative side effects (Ate 3 McChicken Classics for dinner for a week and got acne). It's really not easy for me to gain weight and I do eat fairly much. Just eating more hasn't helped so far. Do you have any tips what I can eat/do to gain weight the "right way"?
>>
>>41212867

Read the sticky
Sage
>>
1. Do SS to gain strength
2. Eat progressively bigger meals
3. Sleep 8-9 hours a night
>>
>>41212867
Protip: consume more food
>>
>>41212888
Will definitely do number 2 but is there any explanation how sleeping longer helps me?
>>
>>41212867
>Just eating more hasn't helped so far.
>Protip: learn to read

btw I do lots of sport so almost every day I burn more calories that I take in, even if try to consume more food
>>
>>41212867
post pic
I got myself weighted yesterday and the receipt said the average weight for my height (188cm) was between 66-89kg

I'm 84kg and I feel skelly
>>
>>41212943
learn to eat more, bulking on fast food isn't a good idea you tard, get a few bags of nuts or peanut butter instead
>>
>>41212867
I'm 6' 4" as well except I'm trying to lose weight as I'm at 240 right now. You have to just get used to eating more food, it's the only way you're gonna make it happen.
What I did when I played football in high school was just have a lot of shit throughout the day instead of trying to squeeze in calories in one sitting. I would take 3 pb&js to school and eat them throughout, a big breakfast and lots of shit when I got home.
>>
>tfw 6'3 and 83kg but still look like a skellington

you got a long way to go lad
>>
>>41212867
>6'4 150
nigga you don't need the gym you need a hospital
>>
>>41213557
calling bullshit or american now if u were 73kg that would be true but at 83kg u're either skinnyfat or skinnyfat
>>
>>41212979
you are delusional then
>>
>>41212867
GOMAD and a jar of peanut butter every day. On top of normal meals.
>>
>>41212903
Hmm I wonder... How on earth could resting for a longer period of time have any impact on recovery and thus your physique? Really fires up those neurons...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.