[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ i have cut down on food and have lost a lot of weight the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 20170425_230723.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170425_230723.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
/fit/ i have cut down on food and have lost a lot of weight the only problem is im stuck what do i do with this waist my belly is not that big anymore but now i have this huge fucking waist what exercises would you recommend
>>
>>41211370
There's no such thing as isolation. How hard is it for 3rd world chimps like you to understand?

Do keto, do cardio while fasted and just continue lifting. Progress will slow once you get leaner.
>>
>>41211392
Thanks and im sorry im pretty bad at this i used to weigh over 80 kgs
>>
>>41211370
You're textbook skinnyfat. Despite being at a "normal" weight, you have a high body fat percentage because you have no muscle mass. Lift weights and and cut until you don't look disgusting.
>>
>>41211436
Actually i lost all my weight without any lifting will lifting fix my problem?
>>
>>41211478
Wow, you totally fucked up. New lifters can build muscle while decreasing their bf%. Part of the reason you look like this is because you didn't lift while cutting.

People who cut without lifting look disastrous at the end. People who cut while lifting look like they're on their way once they get lean.

YES, start lifting immediately. Why the fuck did you ever think it was a good idea to cut without lifting? Jesus Christ. Did you avoid protein and inject estradiol too?
>>
>>41211516
I only did cardio and ate better thats all i did.
>>
>>41211523
That was a really bad decision. Lift weights.
>>
>>41211523
Listen to >>41211516
Great job losing the weight by fixing diet and cardiovascular, but if you want to look good, you have to build muscle. Every day you wait is going to be a huge regret
>>
>>41211370
You lost weight. But a good chunk of it was the good weight. You know muscle.

Do basic pushups situps squats chinups/pullups bridges and some daily jogging along side a balanced whole foods based diet with a few cheats and bad foods here and there.

You'll be right as rain in no time.
>>
>>41211530
Oh thanks any good recommendations?
Im pretty new to this i only ran a lot.
>>
>>41211370
>>>41211523
>That was a really bad decision. Lift weights.
Honestly yeah but at least he had some initiative. Continue cutting if you want to have some abs for summer time. If you have no plans clean bulk and lift heavy.
>>
File: 20170425_234501.jpg (554KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170425_234501.jpg
554KB, 2048x1152px
This is my side view how much time do you think i can make this work i have never went to a gym but im interested in it.
>>
>>41211543
Literally any beginner program from the sticky. The r/fitness FAQ has a bunch of programs too. Any of them will work. As long as your doing heavy compound lifts 3-4 days a week and adding weight over time. Don't get paralysis by analysis and start spamming "SS vs SL threads".
>>
>>41211598
Thanks i appreciate it i hope in 3 months im in good shape
I will always remember this.
>>
>>41211570
Effort, dedication, and time

You get there when you get there
>>
>>41211695
The only problem is i dont know where to start i have 0 friends who work out all of them are skinny or fat so i dont know what to do
>>
>>41211706
Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>41211652
In 3 months you will be in okay shape, but you will probably (hopefully) start a life long love of fitness if you put the effort in now.
>>
File: 4f9.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4f9.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
mfw cousin literally looks like this and got his latest batch of comfy muscle juice in the mail.

mfw they said he looked like shit last year and ended up in the top 5 at the USA National Bodybuilding Championships dieting for less than 12 weeks

mfw /fit/ is so easy to troll they think their bait does anything but help him get through his cardio geared up
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.