[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend years looking at muscular men >been fat/skinnyfat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1491604322487.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491604322487.png
148KB, 300x300px
>spend years looking at muscular men
>been fat/skinnyfat my whole life
>Long so much for what they have
>I follow every piece of advice
>I lift heavy, consistently, progress when I should progress
>I eat right, sleep right
>I still look like shit
>"Just cut, bro!"
>I lose all my strength
>"Just bulk, bro!"
>I get fat
>"Eat at maintenance!"
>My lifts progress but I still look like shit

I have decided 'fuck it'. Fuck trying to get as big and as strong as possible. Fuck trying to have big muscles. I would much rather be a skinny twink and feel like shit all the time than a strong fatty who still feels like shit all the time.

From now on, I'm eating as little as possible and lifting whatever I fucking can. Strength and muscles be damned. Skeletal mode here I come.
>>
>>41210896
fucking idiot
if you want aesthetics that much, just do a pure aesthetics routine, or add more volume
or you can go skeleton mode if you want fucking faggot, might as well kill yourself
>>
>>41210896
Steroids time bro
>>
>>41210896
Just lift a lot, eat a lot, and run a lot.
If you run regularly it will be a lot harder to get fat.
Also, ill be damned if winstrol/test wont do the trick
>>
>>41210896
Everyone is on steroids bro, they're one of the most common recreational drugs
>>
go get your testosterone levels checked, sounds like you're a little bitch and have dangerously low t
>>
>>41211007
>>41210940
>No source
I would if I could get my hands on them

>>41210972
>CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT BRUH
>JUST EAT AND RUN OFF WHAT YOU EAT BRUH
Nah fuck it. I'm not falling for that shit again. Skeleton mode is my only salvation.
>>
>>41211024
Honestly
Try clean bulking instead of dirty bulking
It sucks but it makes cuts a hell of a lot easier
>>
Guess you have shit genes. It's your biological destiny to stay unattractive for the rest of your life and never procreate.
>>
>>41211024
I feel your pain calories in and calories out like Forreal that shit doesn't work forever on hard gainer skeletons there's a point where u just feel bloated and it's looks like you have a hgh gut 24/7 becuz of all the fucking food you eat makes you have a food baby all the time.

Then the minute u stop eating u lose your numbers on the weights.

Tell you truth man I might pin 3 years of bullshit mang otter mode is my limit
>>
this is a fucking psyop thread get out of here
>>
>>41210896
>>"Just cut, bro!"
>>I lose all my strength
retard
>>
>>41210896
Look at what you want to grow and grow it. I want to grow lats and shoulders more than the rest so i do a routine that is more focussed on those areas. If i wouldn't do that i'd just get big with proportionally shitty lats. So figure out your own aesthetics and GRIND!
>>
>>41210896
gaining muscle is a long long process especially if you are natty

you cant just lift for like 3 months and cry that you dont look like arnold schwarzenegger
>>
>>41210896
http://www.t-nation.com/portal_includes/articles/2006/06-154-training.html
Long story short, don't unironically bulk with a huge surplus unless you're roiding
>>
File: op.jpg (212KB, 512x1503px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
212KB, 512x1503px
>>41210896
become what you were always meant to be
>>
>>41210896
Don't you dare give up anon.
>>
Whats so hard to believe that not everyone can get an amazing body with 2-3 years of lifting? If your test levels are fucked, just eat more and lift heavy is not going to cut it. You wont build any significant muscle mass then, no matter how strictly you follow your diet and routine.
The self-centeredness and ignorance displayed here is astounding. Just because you can bulk up does not mean the rest of the world can do the same. There are people that look way better than you will ever look with minimal training, and there are some who will look worse than you.
>>
>>41211124
who let you out of /x/ and or /pol/?
>>
>>41210896
believe it or not, without getting more mass my muscles got bigger when I increased my protein intake (added 40g a day to whatever I was getting before)
I eat at maintenance, I still look 'shit' but my lifts are going up while I'm maintaining my weight, slow and steady wins the race, or hit that NOS and get roids (no source talk allowed, but ask around in some gym you don't go to, at worse you get kicked out, but you don't even go there, right?)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.