[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard manlets build muscle faster, is this true? Also what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I heard manlets build muscle faster, is this true? Also what ate the advantages/cons to lifting while being a manlet or tall?
>>
manlets dont build muscle faster (assuming they train and eat the same as the lanklet) but their shorter frames mean the muscle is more visible because it does not have to stretch out

IMO lanklets have all the advantages except for natty muscle mass
>>
>>41208948
Manlets hve an easier time lifting heavy.
>>
>>41208948
Because the lean body mass of a manlet is lower, they need fewer calories to maintain a bulk. That's all they mean by easier, that manlets don't need to eat big to get big, because they're not big.
>>
Manlets have underdeveloped brains due to their size. This means that their braincells reroute nerve connections into the muscles in an effort to grow muscle faster to help fend off attacks. Manlets are tribally instinctive and thus not smart. You should pity manlets for being behind in the evolutionary cycle. Their brain is literally wired to compensate in muscle what they lack in height
>>
>>41209830
LEL

I'm gonna need to steal this friend
>>
File: 2dlaugh.gif (49KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
2dlaugh.gif
49KB, 200x200px
>>41209785
>manlets don't need to eat big to get big, because they're not big.
nice
>>
>>41209830
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>41208948
Work = Effort (weight) times distance. Manlets and otherwise short-armed freaks of nature move weight over a shorter distance, thus they perform less work for the same weight, or vice versa, they can perform the same amount of work with a heavier weight than a lanket of similar strength.
>>
>advantages of being a manlet
>nothing

>cons of being a manlet
>can't get a date
>look ridiculous when working out
>hated by everyone, ridiculed constantly and is always at the end of the stick
>forever branded a genetic loser

>advantages of being tall
>free pussy everywhere
>look badass when working out
>liked and favored by everyone
>forever branded a genetic winner

>cons of being tall
>nothing

there you go
>>
>>41208948
manlets have better overall leverages, except for deadlifts only.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.