[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Leg day at the gym >Approach squat rack >See that guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Rage.png (16KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rage.png
16KB, 291x300px
>Leg day at the gym
>Approach squat rack
>See that guy deadlifting to the side has left his bag in the middle of rack
>Move bag to the side and start squatting
>After I finish my set I turn around and see the guy who was deadlifting directly in my face
>"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were still over here." I say politely
>"Is this your first time in the gym?" He asks
>"Uhh no." I respond
>This somehow triggers an explosion
>"Then don't fucking touch other peoples shit! I don't appreciate you touching my things!"
>Mfw a 50 year old man is screaming at me in public and the whole gym is watching us now
>"S-sorry I thought you were done. I'll leave you alone." I gasp
>Get on the leg press away from roid rage

Who's the crazy guy at your gym /fit?
>>
>>41207859
Should have asked if he was done, or that if the bag was his, therefore, he would move it. He overreacted.
>>
>>41207859
>didn't say: my bad, I usually don't leave my shit all over the place like a fucking baby

Op is low test
>>
>>41207918
This, fuck that guy.
>>
>>41207895
ya its not like a set of deadlifts is more than thirty seconds long you should have communicated and not been an autist
>>
>>41207859
All you had to do was look around and ask "this anyones?"
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (69KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
69KB, 800x800px
>I'm the autistic one in this story
>>
>>41208035
this
sure the old guy should have just said "hey that's my stuff please don't touch it" but you kinda set yourself up for it
>>
>>41207859
Fuck sake OP why did you bow down to him? He can't occupy two pieces of equipment, you were in the right to move his shit and use it, maybe ask if you were not sure whos bag it was but don't take shit like you just did, you get aggressive back or belittle him and make him look the pathetic one.

As for the other anons fuck off seriously he shouldn't of been leaving his shit everywhere should he?
>>
>>41207859
>Deadlifts
>Put my stuff down, get in the zone
>Crank out 5 reps
>Turn around and see some scrawny teenager rifling through my bag
>You must be new, children know not to do this
>Tell him not to fuck with things that aren't his
>Clearly he doesn't understand the concept of personal property
>Tries to stutter an apology out
>Stammers "S..sorry" and runs out of the gym crying
>Fucking children
>>
>>41208335
>want to deadlift
>leave handbag in the middle of the rack that I'm not using because lol why not
>see some kid move it to the side so he can use the rack that I was using for my handbag
>roid rage activate
>rage on the little shit for moving my handbag
>kid leaves crying

Shit man I dunno sounds like the old man shouldn't be leaving his handbag on equipment he isn't using faggot
>>
I did not bow down to him nor did I leave the gym afterwards. Geez I just didn't feel like getting into a public shouting match with some random douche bag over twice my age.
>>
How much was he deadlifting?
>>
>>41208478
You don't need to shout at someone to assert yourself anon, he clearly made you his bitch by the way you acted.

You were in the best position to win this confrontation, you were in the right and he started being aggressive first what more could you ask for to make him look like a cunt and get him removed from the gym?
>>
2 pl8s. I've heard him talking to other guys at the gym. He says he used to be a competitive body builder but fucked up his chest and knees so he can't bench or squat now.
>>
>swolebro yells for every movement
>even picking shit up
>threw 60bells at floor after curls once
>bounced and broke mirror
>7 years bad joints
>managers lay into him
>tries to swing at one
>gets banned
>see him back a month later
>same shit

>old man jenkins in his naked glory shaking hands in the locker rooms

>someone shit in the jacuzzi and pool

>nigger syndicate operates at night
>steals bags and plates
>even mugged a few times
>too fast to catch
>never go at night now

>mexican guy high as shit trying to curl 30s
>cant lift one
>looks like its glued to floor
>"im too high for this shit"
>reracks them then leaves
>>
Nigger syndicate operates nights at my gym too. Mfw I'm the only white guy at the gym surrounded by half a dozen blacks and hispanics.
>>
>>41207895
This. Just ask next time.
>>
>at gym
>just minding my business doing warm up sets
>some thot decides shes going to do her 20x50 sets of curls RIGHT... IN.. FRONT... OF ALL THE WEIGHTS, SPECIFICALLY THE ONES I NEEDED
>keep my composure on the outside
>"excuse me miss I need to grab those weigh..."
>"YOU NEED TO BE PATIENT AND FUCK OFF WHILE I DO MY SET
>"then perhaps YOU SHOULDNT DO YOUR SET RIGHT INFRONT OF THE GOD DAMN WEIGHTS! There's plenty of room back by the benches where everyone else is doing their damn lifts, jesus christ"

At that point she fucked off and I've never seen her since, I feel like I was definitely in the right
>>
>>41207859
>leaving your shit in the way
>get mad when others move it
shouldve told him to take care of his things and it wouldve never been an issue
>>
>>41210590
some bitch was doing this shit today i just slid right in front of her without saying anything and she had to stop doing her cardio bunny routine while I reracked my shit.
>>
>>41207859
You're a fucking beta, if some old fuck who didn't just lift 6 pl8 at least told me that shit of my face I'd flip and tell him to fuck off, that the squat rack is there to squat in and doesnt serve as his personal locker
Bet you squat less than 3pl8, that shit wouldn't fly with anyone who has decent strength and confidence in his abilities.
>>
>>41207859
>I don't appreciate you leaving your shit all over the floor
All you had to say
But no you're a big fucking chicken
>>
>>41208478
Should have said - was your gym bag using the squat rack? If he hit you - let him. It's not like the gym doesn't know who he is - he'd get probation for pled down assault, and you, after making a big show of being horribly injured, would have whipped his ass in civil court. Can you say lifetime chiropractor office massages?

But odds are he wouldn't have done shit. You don't have to get into a shouting match like a pack of niggers in a Wendy's. Just bait, insult and laugh.

I don't know man, don't dwell on it. We've all been ina situation we wish we'd done differently. Don't overthink it - instead just think about how you'll handle it next time.
>>
>>41210590
I'm glad she was working her arms

fucking women trying to get huge asses to attract niggers seriously
>>
>>41212850
>fucking women trying to get huge asses to attract niggers seriously

Let them, in the long run they will turn into skanks.
>>
>>41212833
this man knows
>bait
>insult
>laugh

words to live by
>>
>>41207859
A quick jab to the nose causes immeadiate shock and eyes to water. From there, a solid kick to the kneecap will bring down any man and he's basically your bitch from then on. I'm assuming he was bigger than you and thats why I'm telling you this for future reference. You'll feel much better having caused pain - even if it is dirty - to a man, rather than oacking in your shit and oosting about it on your autistic friend simulator.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.