[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet a cool guy at gym >become great lifting buddies for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1477397069868.png (1MB, 736x1032px)
1477397069868.png
1MB, 736x1032px
>meet a cool guy at gym
>become great lifting buddies for the past 8 months
>occasionally hang out with him outside of gym
>tells me he was trying to get his gf to work out
>see him at the gym yesterday
>tells me he finally convinced his gf to come with him
>find out his gf is my ex
>she hates my guts
>starts to argue with me for no reason in front of him
>he has no idea what's going on
>she leaves furious
>tell him she is my ex
>he leaves to go talk to her and doesn't come back

did i just lose a friend and a lifting buddy?
>>
>>41206394
For fuck sake OP you can't start a thread like this.
You need to give more information.

Why does she hate you?
>>
>>41206394
Small world brah, yea he's proly gone until they inevitably break up
>>
>>41206421
told her i'm tired of supporting her and that she either finds a proper job or a starts studying something with future. she got mad and blamed me for everything so i kicked her out.

she studies some fashion shit and can't get a job anywhere. she was basically being a leech and i was tired of spending money on her lazy ass.

poor gymbro, he doesn't know what he got into
>>
>>41206494
what if you become his girlfriend?
>>
>>41206494
Holy shit is it happening in Poland?
>>
>>41206494
When women don't work they're not "leeches", they're housewives.

You WANT a dual-income household? You want your gf/wife to work?

I want my gf/wife unemployed and not in college. I want her aking care of my house, and available for sex anytime. Not coming home tired and bitchy from work or going to college for some stupid shit.

99% of females have no place in college.
>>
>>41207306
cool story bro
>>
>>41207306
I don't say this often, but genuinely consider suicide.
>>
>>41207306
You should start looking into Dr. Kevorkians work.
>>
>>41207348
>>41207429
>>41207501
Roasties detected.
>>
>>41207306
>thinking a woman being home all day won't make her lazy and fat

Jesus Christ, are you retarded? Do you want a Netflix binging slut?
She will also have all day to cheat on you, because "you didn't give me enough attention :("
>>
>>41207572
ya this isnt the past when most homes were partially farms and men can go work and the wife wont get fat and lazy.
>>
>>41206494
Pretty alpha of you man. Would've done the same. I know some fags would argue that a woman shouldn't do anything, but I rebut that. I want a girl who works hard for her goals like I do.
>>
>>41207429
nu-male detected.
>>
>>41207306
>available for sex anytime

KEK you're delusional
>>
>>41207950
Why?

Unless she has a good excuse, she better be fucking me on command whenever I want.

That's her job, fucking me. She sits at home all day and doesn't work, her job is really just to fuck me.
>>
>>41207306
A backwards, retarded, misogynist wrote this post.
>>
>>41207306
we didn't have kids, i cooked most meals, cleaned and did the work around the house. she hardly did anything and those things certainly don't take a whole day to do. cooking meals takes an hour or two at most and my house is not a sty and doesn't have to be cleaned daily. the most she did was buy groceries and most of the time some shit for herself on the side.

she didn't pay me anything for basically living in my house for free for all that time and in the end actually had the nerve to blame me for everything. i paid for pretty much everything during the time we were together. before i met her she was living with her parents and probably leeching off them.

so please tell me, what the fuck does a housewife do exactly?

>>41207863
damn right they should work. it doesn't matter if i make enough money to support us both, she should learn to not be a parasite and contribute.

sadly she won't have a trouble finding a guy that will support her because she looked pretty good but that was basically it as i learned over all those months. looking good and doing nothing.
>>
>>41210484
>what the fuck does a housewife do exactly?

It should be a consistent supply of sex on command, and a way to reproduce.

If she's bitchy, feminist, and won't listen to you, get rid of her.

Otherwise I really don't give a fuck what she does, or doesn't do, so long as she doesn't cheat.
>>
>>41210484
>she should learn to not be a parasite and contribute.

I hate this mentality. Women shouldn't work, their roles in society should be that of a mother and wife.

Those are the ONLY respectable and redeemable roles a woman has in society.
>>
>>41210551
>It should be a consistent supply of sex on command
yeah right

>I really don't give a fuck what she does, or doesn't do, so long as she doesn't cheat
by staying home bored out of her mind would increase the chances of that happening by quite a lot and in the end you will be the one blamed for it. women like that are like children and can't be reasoned with. that's why i want my gf/wife to work. that's the only way you learn how to be at least somewhat responsible.

>>41210561
>Women shouldn't work, their roles in society should be that of a mother and wife
like i said, she was my GF and we didn't have any kids. i would have tolerated that if we had a child that required constant care. besides that's bullshit. my mother and father both worked and had great income. even now when they are old they have several businesses and make great income yet still go to work and keep eye on things.

because of them i wouldn't have to do shit because i'm set for life yet i still work and go to school.
>>
>>41210667
>because of them i wouldn't have to do shit because i'm set for life yet i still work and go to school.

You're a fool. You're looking for meaning and purpose by becoming another slave in the modern capitalist machine.

Take some money they give you and trade stocks if you want, but going to college and taking good jobs from people who need it when you don't, doesn't have any reason except a misguided selfish one.

You're misusing the financial status you were born into. Get a wife and have kids, don't make her work, and you don't work either.
>>
>>41207306
>>41210561

I think I'm the only one, but I would have to say I can agree on this
>>
>>41207306
>he doesn't want dual income

Poorfag detected
>>
>>41207306
>>41207524
>>41208966
>>41210561
>>41210847
this is shit that would come out of a lonely virgin's head that has never had meaningful contact with a woman in his lifetime
>>
>>41211517
>Being so poor you need your woman to work
No pride and a low paying job.
>>
Who cares about the stupid trash woman, stop talking about her.

What is really interesting is what will become of your gymbro.
Any contact so far, OP?
>>
>>41211562
>not wanting an interesting woman with a life and career

Why would you want to come home everyday to a woman who can only talk about what she watched on Netflix?

My girlfriend has her own architecture firm. I get to come home to somebody that talks about things she's literally building.

Tbh I wonder where all of the autistic losers that have infested 4chan since the election are in real life, then I remember you're all pathetic virgins who don't interact with other people.
>>
>>41211562
>he only wants 100k a year

Lmao enjoy making only 100k when I get 200k+ because dual income and taxes
>>
>kill her
>>
File: NOT.png (327KB, 1048x594px) Image search: [Google]
NOT.png
327KB, 1048x594px
>>41208989
>misogynist
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>41207306
Absaroutery pointless until you're at the point you want kids. Until then put the bitch to work and pay off vehicles, house, and get savings stored away
>>
>>41211612
>200k+ annually
>wageslaving
>not being born a chad billionaire and then marrying a 10/10 woman from another top 1% family

Lmao enjoy being a middle class for the rest of your life
>>
>>41211673
>he thinks wageslaving is white collar

LOL
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.