[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should everyone be required to submit their height before posting,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0566.jpg (9KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0566.jpg
9KB, 215x235px
Should everyone be required to submit their height before posting, that way we can weed out the angry manlets and stop them from ruining this board? I'm so sick of looking for legitimate advice on fitness only to have a manlet squeak about his "natty gains" using a routine designed for literal children. I need advice and information from adults.
>>
I think we should require photo ID and then ban anyone who registers under 6'

I want manlets to die.
>>
>>41205127
>>41205148
>not posting their height
everyone can talk tall on the internet you fucking manlets.

5'10 1/4"
>>
>>41205207
>manlet thinking he's allowed to post

Can't read with those tiny eyes, huh?

6'3
>>
>>41205225
I swear to god everyone on this board is either 6'3 or 6'2.
>>
>>41205245
Maybe that's because most of the world actually is that tall. It's the manlets and asians that skew the numbers.
>>
>>41205148
t. 6' manlet

The cutoff for manlet shifted to 6'7" a while ago you fucking manlet
>>
>>41205245
Kek that's because it's the average height in most master race countries you nasty little gnome
>>
Jesus, there is currently like, 5 threads about trolling manlets on /fit/ is this some kind of raid?

>inbf manlet, im 183cm
>>
>>41205257
>most of the world actually is that tall
>It's the manlets and asians that skew the numbers

So the world isn't that tall :^)
>>
>>41205304
>2 billion manlets skews the 5 billion regular humans
>"schek mayte"

Manlet.
>>
>>41205300
>trolling manlets
I am very fucking serious when I say that manlets are despicable and I hope they go extinct
>>
>>41205362
Agreed. Fucking subhuman filth.
>>
>>41205245
honestly, 6'3 or 6'2 is nothing uncommon in most europe countries. Its like 1 out of 3 guys are 6'2+
>>
>>41205127
Thats a great idea
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.