[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can do 57.5kg with no problems >add 0.0001kg and the bar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>can do 57.5kg with no problems
>add 0.0001kg and the bar won't even go past my fucking chin

What the fuck?
>>
its called gravity
>>
Sounds like you maxed out. Same thing happened to me once my pokemon hit level 100. Nothing you can do
>>
Landmines and db ohp for assistance
>>
File: enough.jpg (2KB, 141x90px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
2KB, 141x90px
>>41198736
all these feels
>>
>>41198718
deload and focus on reps rather than weight
go for 5 rep max and stick to that weight but increase reps 1 rep per set per week. it's how i overcome OHP plateus
>>
>>41198718
Physiologically speaking that shouldn't give you that much of a drastic problem. The real issue is in the mind. You believe unconsciously that you can't move past, and your body obeys. If you want to know how to break your limiting belief, reach me.
>>
>>41198718
You know OP, OHP plateus are pretty common, but I ve never seen a definite response to the question how to overcome them. I ll give you a list of advices I heard on it:
>never deload, keep it at the same weight, do lateral raises and watch Ripptoes video on proper form (thats from trappy)
>deload and do more volume
>do push press with more weight, this way you will learn how to handle more weight
>dont do OHP, it will kill you (thanks for your contribution, Scooby)
>>
>>41200082
I'm reaching.
>>
Fuck with your volume.
Have you tried 8-10×3? What about push press?
>>
>>41200270
jesus is the answer
>>
>>41198739
landmine cycle didnt really help with my ohp.
what did ws Z press. highly recommend that.
and for db ohp i cant really say i havent cycled it
>>
File: 1370830688352.png (42KB, 217x272px) Image search: [Google]
1370830688352.png
42KB, 217x272px
My left collarbone pops out of my sternum when i OHP (sternoclavicular joint dislocation). It doesn't hurt, but i think i shouldn't really be pressing at all.

FUCK.
>>
>>41200282
push press is for push e's
>>
>push press 60 kg for reps
>do strict 57.5 kg OHP
>>
I find adding seated DB Press helps with my OHP.

Have you ever tried cleaning the weight rather than from racked? Don't ask why, but sometimes cleaning it from the floor provides a psychological boost.
>>
>>41201461
>cleaning it from the floor
what should i use to clean it from the floor
a swiffer
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.