[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is quitting really worth it, or is it just a trick for gum &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1492015911984.jpg (633KB, 2005x2494px) Image search: [Google]
1492015911984.jpg
633KB, 2005x2494px
is quitting really worth it, or is it just a trick for gum & sunflower seed companies to make bank on your attempts?
>>
>>41191661

I quit about 6 years ago (i smoked 20 a day by the time I quit)

Definitely in the top 3 best decisions of my life.

Of course its worth it.
>>
Smart , clean girls won't date you if you smoke.
>>
>>41191681
that's not really tangible for me man, that's your opinion... i don't know who the fuck you are

what benefits did you get my nigga, in what way was it worth giving up that sweet warm smoke hitting your lungs every morning with coffee?
>>
>>41191696
Why are you so obsessed with women?
>>
Better sleep.
Better sex
Better taste of food
Better sense of smell
Better cardio
Hangovers not as bad
Less colds
Get ill less often in general
Less coughing
More money
Don't have to go outside in the cold to satisfy a craving
(can still go outside clubs and socialize btw ;) don't need to smoke cigs to do that)
Don't get worried about store closing times because low on cigs
Don't smell bad
Teeth are whiter
Don't have screbs asking me to lend them a cig all the time
Theres plenty more but I'm bored of listing things.
>>
File: 12.jpg (3KB, 116x166px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
3KB, 116x166px
>>41191738

Sorry this was in response to >>41191698
>>
>>41191722
it begins with v and ends with agina
>>
>>41191661
I don't know faggot how about you consider your life with chronic lung issues, various forms of cancer, shitty teeth, shitty breath, a smell that's disgusting to people around you, and a physical and psychological dependence on the literal fucking poison you're putting in your body?

Ok, got it? Now consider life without all that. Wow, looks better, yeah?

Now google this shit and quit wasting time here
>>
Just dont do it nigga lmao
>>
>>41191661
Nah not really. Most of the negatives are a meme, if you smoke but otherwise live a healthy lifestyle you will still be healthier than the guy with a shitty lifestyle but doesn't smoke. Just take it easy and don't smoke more than half a box a day.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.