[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just ate 3 tubs of peanut butter >need to sprint 159 miles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: BjeQrvX.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BjeQrvX.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>just ate 3 tubs of peanut butter
>need to sprint 159 miles to burn it all off

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
Why tho
>>
>>41185928
peanut butter is the spawn of satan anon why eat 3 tubs
>>
>>41186364
Peanut butter is great senpai if u avoid the jif and skippy ones
>healthy fats
>solid amount of protein
>few carbs and sugar
>omega3
>>
>>41186397
Dont forget a shit ton of calories. PB is ultimate gaining food.
>>
What's a good way to get rid of easter candy? I feel bad about just throwing it away, but my mom sent me a dozen creme eggs and a few solid chocoalte bunnies.

I feel physically bad after eating high sugar foods but i still go for the shit when it's around, and in late April there are no excuses left for not getting serious about my cut.
>>
>>41188251
Linger around your local playground and hand it out to random little kids.
>>
>tfw just snacked on 2 packs of tater chips
>tfw been binge eating because of overdue assignments

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB
>>
>>41185928
>Just ate 3 tubs of peanut butter
>Except I did it sensibly and finished the last spoonful from the last tub today
>It took me about a year because I actually have some self control
>Just waiting for the next order to arrive along with my pea protein and brown rice protein bags
>>
>>41188446
Anyone else feel bad that donating unwanted candy to the local kids has become a literally Hitler crime?
>>
>>41188794
Yeah ok fuccboi

Just come into my thread and disrespect me
>>
>>41188836
Its unfortunate.

There was a story that circulated about a man whose father owned a toy store gave away stuffed animals because they had too many.

>only handed out toys with parents in presence
>asked for permission from parents first
>parents still called cops
>one cop reported a mother ripping up the plush to see if there was something inside
>nearby schools sent out bulletins
>made it into the late night news
>guy finds out, calls cops
>says its him explains situations
>finishes everything by saying he will never do a nice thing to anyone ever again
>>
>>41188251
Give it away to someone. Not kids at the play ground, but someone.
>>
File: sunibee.gif (2MB, 318x223px) Image search: [Google]
sunibee.gif
2MB, 318x223px
>tfw you eat two bags of reeses eggs
>>
>>41185928
>over 300g of fat

Enjoy muh cardiovascular disease
>>
>>41188836
>>41189552
It's pretty sad, but you also have to remember that the only people parents ever hear about going around offering candy are typically monsters, so their first assumption when they see somebody doing it is that they're trying to harm their children. It sucks, but they don't get enough exposure to good Samaritans to consider that maybe a person genuinely wants to be kind.
>>
File: doctor-surprised.jpg (24KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
doctor-surprised.jpg
24KB, 283x424px
>HOW many tubs of peanut butter?
>Anon, do you realise the amount of fat and calories in that?
>You're 'bulking'?
>>
>>41185928
How the fuck are you even physically impossible to do that?

I can barely get a tablespoon down. It's so dry it takes forever.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.