[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW 22 years old loser >TFW never graduated highschool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1492960688978.jpg (37KB, 400x386px)
1492960688978.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>TFW 22 years old loser
>TFW never graduated highschool
>TFW no drivers license
>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?
>>
>>41184839
practice driving with families car (if not possible save up for a piece of shit then practice with it)

get license then GED then sign up for a community college and look for financial aid, most states will cover a lot of the cost

now you have a car, going to college, working, and going to the gym, at this point you should be interacting with people at work, college, or gym so you can make friends, now that you have some social skills and are working on self improvement you can try and get laid or something, and if you have to much anxiety go to a music festival and take mdma and try to talk to girls
>>
>>41184839
Hop on TRT dose
>>
>>41185020
I'm scared of dangerous poisons in ugl gear
>>
List your problems on a piece of paper in order from easiest to hardest, then solve them one at a time.
>>
>>41184839
Have you posted this before?
>>
>>41185001
Top tier advice right here everybody listen up fpbp
>>
>>41185001
>>41185035
I live in Canada so most of this stuff doesn't apply to me
>>
>>41185070
how doesn't it? can't you still get a license, and go to college?
>>
>>41185070
It is you, you lazy piece of shit. How many times are you gonna post this before taking accountability? Take one step at a time and keep your mental health in check.
>>
>>41184839
>look ma i posted it again
>>
Happy recent birthday, I swear the last 182.5 times I saw this you were 21
>>
>>41185187
I've lost control of my life.
>>
if you can change something right now about your life for the better, do it

shave, get a haircut, take a shower. you're alive, be happy.
>>
People still respond to this pasta?
>>
>>41184839
One step at a time, celebrate the small victories, and keep the momentum going. You have a lot to work on, consider yourself lucky. A lot of people reach middle-class mediocrity at your age and don't accomplish shit for the rest of their life besides shitting out a few shitty kids.
>>
>>41185258
Will I ever make it
>>
>>41184839
>TFW 23 years old loser
>TFW never graduated middle school
>TFW no learner's permit
>TFW no job
>TFW obese dyel
>TFW zero testosterone
>TFW hugless kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's not working at all

Please help me...

How can I become normal?
>>
File: dbzgoodtimes.gif (113KB, 502x536px) Image search: [Google]
dbzgoodtimes.gif
113KB, 502x536px
>>41184839
never give up, keep a positive attitude, and start over
just go
頑張って
>>
>>41185378
>頑張って
stop
>>
>>41185382
how about you LEAVE the 'ch0n. I'm sick of all this negativity
>>
>>41185378
>Dragon Ball Good Times

I would watch the shit out of that show
>>
>>41185524
imagine a theater screening for the bros from the 'ch0n
>>
>>41185583
Yeah, shit would be awesome but remember to never eat the brownies that /k/ offers you
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.