[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for the married fitizens How do your partners deal with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1491051567637.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491051567637.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
Question for the married fitizens
How do your partners deal with the fact that you have to eat specific food and that they can't just cook anything for you,i'm rather curious for when and if i ever end up in a relationship im certain telling her that she has to cook the same food almost everyday for me would be an upsetting thing for her.
>>
i'm not a bodybuilder so i eat pretty normal as long as it's not shitty foot like cookies and cake. usually i'm the one who cooks and if needed i'll make separate meals but most of the time we eat the same, i just eat more of it
>>
I cook
>>
cook your own food and don't be sexist
>>
I made her read the sticky
>>
>>41184761
Be an adult and talk about it. Also, cook your own damn food.
>>
>>41184761
She stopped routinely cooking for me years ago. She still will about once a week, but the rest of the time I'm on my own.
>>
Not married but engaged.

My partner hates my /fit/ body. She constantly wants me to have a dad body as she likes "Big arms and a tummy."

When we first met I was 72kg otter mode. During the next two years I clean bulked up to 99kg. In the next two I cut back to about 90kg and maintained. Now in the last year I've cut again down to about 85kg for endurance/fitness goals (I'm a LEO).

Now that I have my abs showing she doesn't like it and thinks I'm too skinny. She still loves me and sexually attracted to me but she prefers if I have more belly fat.

Such is life.
>>
I'll cook a proper meal for my husband, and then make myself something else, or just have a smaller portion of whatever I make for him.

It's not a deal, your partner would in theory understand and try to help you out
>>
>>41184942
Well shit nigga, you could still go full powerlifter or strongman mode. A surprising amount of women like lanklets they can dominate or fat bastards to enable them, so I guess congrats on finding a chick into bearmode.
>>
>>41184942
I've been married for a long time and let me tell you that it has nothing to do with what she is attracted to. She prefers you with some fat because she wants to eliminate competition. She wants other females to think you look good, but not good enough where she has to worry about a hotter chick trying to steal you. She wants you to look good when she takes you out in public and around friends and family, but not so much better than her to the point that people question why you settled for her.
>>
>>41184942
>>41185032
what the fuck

if anything I want my husband to look extra buff so that other women are jealous
>>
>>41185032
I want to add that this is especially true if she has a few extra pounds on her. We went to the beach with my wife's family one time and when I rocked the six-pack her sister asked her how it was possible that I was in such better shape than her. She asked' "You cook right? Don't you eat the same foods? How is he ripped and you're all flabby?"
>>
>>41185053
This is only true if you are totally secure with your own appearance and confident in your husband's fidelity. I've never actually met a women who isn't insecure though.
>>
>>41185032

I always considered that. I know my partner thinks I was some sort of rocket hot player back in the day but truth is I was pretty mellow and didn't sleep around.

I guess as the other guy says I could go full power lifter but I'm not interested in the built fat look. My work and direction in work means I have to stay fit and trim to get the position I want.
>>
>>41185053
>>41185071

My missus I would say is the hotter of us so I don't think she has to worry about me getting stolen.

I don't look at other women while I'm with her. Hell I'm on a two year rotation for work away from her and I'm not trying to get tail on the side. I see her every few months to keep me going and it gives me good drive to get buffer for her every time.
>>
>>41185330
Just do what makes you happy, she will adjust. When my body started changing my wife would say stuff like, "who are you trying to impress?, are you trying to make me look bad?, don't get any bigger, I don't like guys with big muscles". Yet she couldn't seem to stop touching them. Eventually she started asking me for fitness advice and has lost 10lbs so far.
>>
>>41184761
I work nights so I meal prep and she either has some for herself or cooks something.
>>
>>41185032
This
>>
my wife cooks healthy too and were usually on the same diet

when we are not then portions are self controlled

nothing like eating 1c of pasta and 1c of chicken and 1c of veggos

I wish it was like 2c rice but whatever, sacrifices
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.